It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot: a comprehensive update

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
For those who are interested.

Project Camelot: a comprehensive update;
www.projectcamelot.net...

Project Camelot Headlines:

1) A new video from Project Camelot:
JUMPROOM TO MARS : a conversation with David Wilcock

2) Project Camelot has had renewed contact with Henry Deacon, and has published a new and important statement from him.
The Details:

1) JUMPROOM TO MARS : an impromptu video conversation with David Wilcock covering new info from two deep black insiders

2) Project Camelot has had renewed contact from Henry Deacon, and has published a new and important statement from him.

3) Coming soon

- We have recently interviewed Richard Hoagland and will be releasing this shortly in three comprehensive parts.

- We have some clarifications and new information from our Minot source, Jack Carter, which we will also publish soon.

- A unpublished book, DIMENSIONS OF MYSTERY, by Otis T. Carr - and a comprehensive unpublished interview transcript of Carr being interviewed by Long John Nebel (the Art Bell of his day) - both of which Ralph Ring has recently discovered among his papers. We will post this extensive new material on our site as soon as possible.

- We are still working on our Russian interviews from October. Please bear with us!

Source; Andrew Johnson van www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

[edit on 29/12/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Yeah, downloading the new David Wilcock interview now. Should be interesting.. I know they were going to get more info on Montauk.

I made a mention of the Henry Deacon segment here in this thread, along with Bill Deagle and The Report From Iron Mountain and nobody batted an eyelid. The thread degenerated into a chat-bratty sensationalist purely speculative load of cobblers. Whereas we have people from Project Camelot who have a clear idea of what is going on, and connecting the dots (they do it better than any researchers I've ever come across) giving us the big picture on this, and I'm surprised that hardly anyone here gives a stuff. Surely this is what we come here to ATS for - to discuss and debate what these people bring to the table.

Anyway, I'm going to watch the interview now. Dave and Johnny recently did an ATS Mix podcast with the author of the book on David being the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce; they also interviewed Ralph Ring. A few of these Camelot interviewees have had a fair amount of exposure - Gary MacKinnon for instance, John Lear, Clifford Stone. What I like best about them is their attempt to tie it all together, they don't just interview someone and leave it at that.. they're trying to pull this all together and cross-match data and this is evident in their interviewing process. Compartmentalisation often means that one person will have access to information that another has no recollection or idea whatsoever. But I admire their valiant attempts to make sense of it all! Thanks for the heads up on David Wilcock!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You would be advised to know that the "Project Camelot" is brought to you by the same people that promoted the "Project Serpo" Internet hoax. Such knowledge presents certain credibility issues when one considers the motivations of this new effort of theirs.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know that Bill Ryan is the head honcho, yes we are free to make up our own judgements regarding Bill. I say to you, what about his testimonials from Gary MacKinnon, Clifford Stone, Ralph Ring etc? Are you calling these guys liars? Liars by association? You can't whitewash an entire project and the good people associated in it because you feel that the main man tried to pull the wool over your eyes. That's ignorance, and exactly what we strive to deny here.

Well I just watched the full 45 minute interview / chat with David. Fascinating! Really good! They said that Henry Deacon recommends they see Arthur C Clarke in the near future and a host of others who have valuable information as to putting these puzzle pieces together. Now, stcola_guy, are you saying that if they manage to arrange a filmed meeting with Arthur C Clarke, that *he* is bull of bs also? I mean, come on!

Anyway, I recommend this video to all. You need to be able to suspend your beliefs on how *you * feel the world works, or at least be fascinated with the idea of an alternate reality out there. They mention all kinds of conspiracies out there, and their summations add up the same as how I feel about the truth of these things. Alternative 3 for example. It was shown at ATS that the footage was a hoax, but never dismissed that the idea of reaching Mars via the secret space program. It's highly possible. Same goes for the moon landings. Project Camelot are saying 'yes, they went there..but" ..and the 'buts' are exactly the same way I see it, as well as many other members I've read on ATS. All the various conspiracies and conclusions tying in rather well, I feel. Watch the video and see what you think.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I'm with you on P.C. Some of the interviews are excellent, like Bob Dean, Cliff Stone and Ralph Ring.

Some of these guys get into some really far out technological and spiritual concepts though, without providing any proof, and I can see that a lot of people are going to be turned off by that....

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stcola_guy
You would be advised to know that the "Project Camelot" is brought to you by the same people that promoted the "Project Serpo" Internet hoax. Such knowledge presents certain credibility issues when one considers the motivations of this new effort of theirs.

Hi stcola_guy, thanks for your advice.

But I know of the connection from Bill Ryan from "Project Camelot" with "Project Serpo".
And you won’t believe this of course, but I am convinced that some of the information in "Project Serpo" is very real and in my mind absolute possible.

So, I am absolute convinced that the people of "Project Camelot" Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy doing an outstanding great job, with the best intents, and as good as possible, to inform people about the importance’s and reality of the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wow

I wake up this morning to find a brand new video interview from my second favorite group (Project Camelot), of course my first favorite is ATS
The Full Complete 1 Hr Video Of Nov 12 NPC UFO Conference, and a new crazy and wacky ATS MIX show!!!

I tell yeah, what more can a crazy nut ask for!

Thank You - spacevisitor - you just made my morning

[edit on 12/29/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
exellent video!

I absolutely would not call these people liars. Iv'e watched some of the other videos at project camelot and think they ,too, are valid. I can't say for sure that this is complete evidence of the events that they say have taken place, but they sure do believe what they are saying. That is enough for anyone who can think outside the box to look deeper into their claims. I think if these people are on to something the next logical step is to provide some sort of physical evidence that can be verified by outside sources. I hope they come up with it or unfortunately it will be labeled a hoax. And I truly hope that it does not come to that.

Can anyone verify some of the info that these people are presenting?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks for the update. The site was getting them so few and far between I hadn't returned since the promised interview with the Russian Psychic kid was delayed late in October.

guess I've got some reading to do!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

I can't wait to view the Russian boy , how can they believe in his guy and his capabilities?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

dr deagle impresses me----he seems really smart-and he's got such a wide variety of knowledge----it seems ligit---yet , i wouldn't know because sometimes he's way beyond my comprehension---

to me he's believeable-----although i've seen people totally trash him and say he's bs-----yet this seems to happen to anyone in the field.

the only part that bothered me is he is trying to sell stuff--so that makes me a little weary-----yet he may be doing it to honestly help people, or if his claims are true why can't he sell stuff-- i would to

so i guess what i'm saying is i think he's good--yet i guess the doubters also make me doubt myself--- i guess i don't want to be a sucker and be a "told you so" victim

and at least he does have the credentials he claims not like many others out there-----

like dan burisch---if his story is true though, it's amazing what he tells

thanx for the update guys---and are any of these available on you tube yet---i take it no, because you talked of downloading it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
And you won’t believe this of course, but I am convinced that some of the information in "Project Serpo" is very real and in my mind absolute possible.

You hit the nail on the head! If not the absolute fact, Serpo, I personally think, had an element of truth in it. If black orgs have been in contact with aliens since Roswell, then I don't see the impossibility of something like Serpo happening! And it could be happening even today as a matter of routine.

Project Sigma: (TS/ORCON) PROJECT SIGMA: (PROWORD): AQUARIUS.
Originally established as part of Project XXXXXX in 1954. Became a separate project in 1976. It's mission was to establish communication with Aliens. This Project met with positive success (sic) when in 1959, the United States established primitive communications with the Aliens.

On April 25, 1964, a USAF intelligence officer met two aliens at a pre-arranged location in the desert in New Mexico. The contact lasted for approximately three hours. XXX(for over half a line)XXX the Air Force officer managed to exchange basic information with the two Aliens (Atch 7). This project is continuing at an Air Force base in New Mexico. (OPR): XXXXXX (From the Aquarius document).
www.astrosciences.info...

Will we ever get to know the facts? Yes, if there is full disclosure. But will there ever be? That is the moot question!

Cheers!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Did anyone else read "Project Cameltoe" or was that just me...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I love David Wilcock and i'm looking forward to watching the interview..
Project Camelot has come up with some good quality interviews, featuring some very interesting people, and so far i havent found anything to debunk their honestness and sencerity. I believe these two people think theyre helping to reveal the truth about things. I thank them a lot !

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank you for the update. I had stumbled onto Camelot sometime ago and had forgotten to check back. Interesting info to be found here. I've just now started to go thru Henry Deacons testimony and all I can say is if this is true, which I believe it to be, then we in the public domain know very little about what's really going on in the world.

We're all living in a Truman Show.

My question is, how do we get out?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I Finally got to listen to the "Jumpgate update". Interesting, I like hearing/listening to what 'the Blonde Guy'
- David Wilcock has to say. as well as Henry Deacon too, obviously, everyone wants to hear the 'insider'.....

I never heard of the 'Gore' Report until now though. That was particularly interesting. I dont know how much of it is true. But I found a link with a transcript for those interested....

www.divinecosmos.com...

So, if that is true. We/NASA or our Secret Space Agency did go to Mars and extracted DNA from deceased Martian bodies, well that could possibly explain this... (photo courtesy of, Internos):

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by stcola_guy

Hi stcola_guy, thanks for your advice.

But I know of the connection from Bill Ryan from "Project Camelot" with "Project Serpo".

So, I am absolute convinced that the people of "Project Camelot" Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy doing an outstanding great job, with the best intents, and as good as possible, to inform people about the importance’s and reality of the UFO phenomenon.

I stopped reading their "big picture" section after I got the part about how the roswell visitors were actually humans from the future trying to fix the timeline.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I stopped reading their "big picture" section after I got the part about how the roswell visitors were actually humans from the future trying to fix the timeline.

emphasis by me.

this is added to their big picture due to one "Dr." dan Burisch... A very suspect character who is an AMAZING storyteller, but I think that is the extent of his knowledge. I would advise re reading the site as some very intriguing theories are put forward, but as with everything you read, keep an open but logical mind.

"Dr." Dan Burisch's Website

Video of Dr. Burisch's interview from project camelot

Google Video Link

Convinced yet? I'm not. but thats what happens when one tries to keep an outsiders perspective.

Coven

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Hi admriker444, the only thing I can say to you is, reconsider your decision to stop reading their "big picture" section, and this is why.
Look to the other witnesses who are already interviewed, these are in my eyes absolute trustworthy people who tell us there stories, to inform us with what in reality is going on.
And all those bits and peaces complete the UFO puzzle step by step, its going slowly, but steady.
I know of course that Dan Burisch’s story ´ the roswell visitors were actually humans from the future trying to fix the timeline” is for us Humans very, very difficult to accept, and he can’t proof 100% so far that it is the truth, so it is a matter of trust, but now there is this man “Henry Deacon”, who confirmed it, and so supports his story, and that makes it more interesting isn’t it?

But when you look at the overall ufo phenomenon picture, you can’t deny anymore that even time travel is impossible.
For some of those extremely advantaged beings up there, it is as normal to them as is a walk in the park for us.
So, who can besides the sceptic’s of course 100% guaranty today that we Human’s can’t do time travel in the future.

I know of another experience with Human time travelling from our future.
I once listen to an very interested interview of “Larry Warren & Peter Robinson on Jeff Rense.” 12-11-03 that deals with their Ufo encounter in one of Great Britain's most significant Military-UFO incidents and what happened at Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk.
I recommend you to listen it yourself.
On a moment at counter 01.03.25 Larry Warren says something amazing, he said and I quote,
When Staff Sergeant Jim Penniston was near the landed craft, he had communication with that phenomena, it spook to him, through that craft when he touched it.
Now I hope they deal with that in the show,

“but it said, they are from the future, and it sounds crazy, but basic they said, we are you, you know 5½ miljon years from the future.”

How do you like that?

[edit on 3/1/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hopefully this is posted in the correct place, I searched and this looks like the best so far.

Project Camelot has been given an unpublished manuscript, in German and written anonymously, about a Nazi base in the Antarctic called 'New Berlin'. This is a major document of 400 pages, containing extraordinary material - including (besides much else) mind control, alien involvement, and something resembling the Montauk chair.

It also includes many pages of advanced mathematical physics, apparently concerning interdimensional travel; we have received confirmation from a respected theoretical physicist that this material is both genuine and innovative.

This story is so extreme - for a number of reasons - that we can make no claims for it. We publish the book here inviting comments and further investigation, in particular from German-speaking reseachers.

link to project camelot new berlin story

top topics

<<   2 >>

join