It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this new years eve we can manifest a mass intention for the ETs to show us their ships globally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
if during this new years celebration around the world we can, as a collective, stand outside in the masses(which we will do anyway)....and send our love and intent to really want to see these visitors from space maybe we could generate enough intent to have some mass sightings...

now im not saying mass landings but mass sighting that could then be recorded from many points across the world.......as i understand it, respecting the free will of every human is a directive of theirs...so if we use our free will to manifest a great positive intention for many sightings while celebrating with our good intentions ,i think as a global society we could witness some amazing phenomena..

comments or suggestions are welcome to this idea i present...pesomestic and optomistic responses are respected....besides how much could it take away from your time to intentionally request disclosure from space ...bypassing governments and secret societys......peace and light to all of you ...

[edit on 29-12-2007 by joydivisionthecure]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Regardless of my feelings as to the content of the post (which I won't go in to as it is a whole other area)... New Years Eve? Hmm. Maybe not the best time for this. ;-)

Enough alcohol, tiredness and partying combined with huge amounts of fireworks (esp the amount you see in places like Holland and Europe on New Years!) is probably enough to discredit any sightings unless Aliens actually pitched up on the lawn outside the front of the White House...

Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

true..i was thinking just like some really good videos.....i mean ...we make drunk videos all the time lol...but thanks for not pressing the issue as to whither or not they exist and just commenting on the date and places of the idea....peace friend....

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by joydivisionthecure
if during this new years celebration around the world we can, as a collective, stand outside in the masses(which we will do anyway)....and send our love and intent to really want to see these visitors from space maybe we could generate enough intent to have some mass sightings...

I don't know about that. Have u seen The Independace Day and what happened to those bunch of hippies standing on the roof of the empire state bulding (or whatever buliding it was) greeting aliens?

new topics

top topics

join