It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bin Laden Alive??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have heard that he is dead, I have heard that he is alive. I have heard he works for the CIA, I have heard that he is responsibe for 9-11.....I want to know how this guy can get away from the US if he is considered and thought, by lots of Americans, responsible for 9-11.....we got Sadam, yet we cannot find Ossama after all these years? I dont buy the he hides nin a cave garbage......if he is responsile for anything, let the public know and provide EVEIDENCE,

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Unless he suddenly found a cure for kidney failure I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You want me to be honest? I have suspected him to be dead since about late 2002 or early 2003. I haven't seen any substantiated proof of this and if all of the videos are any indication, I may be wrong.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by serracruz

It depends on the degree of renal failure, as in percentage loss of function.

If his creatine levels are not too bad, he could live for many years without dialysis.. Even if the loss of function is 50% he would have no problems, as long as he remained hydrated and ate a diet low in nitrates.

EDIT: Do I think he is alive? I honestly don't know.

sanc

[edit on 29-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think Bin Laden is dead and has been for a long time.

IMO he has become a mythical bogeyman responsible for 9/11...someone has to take the rap for the REAL perpetrators (nudge nudge wink wink).

res

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Bin Laden and his band of terrorists WERE responsible for 9/11/01 attacks. He admitted it shortly after the bombings.

Link

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

www.foxnews.com...

So we really need no NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK now do we?

Is he alive NOW? In my opinion NO....he is no longer alive...but he does make a good b00geyman after we know what he did on 9/11.

1.Was he CIA trained? YES
2.Did he do the deed on 9/11? YES
3.Is he dead? YES
4.Is he useful ( alive OR dead ) in striking fear in Americans? YES

The above ( except for #1 and #2 ) are my opinion only and are not to be taken as fact. #1 and # 2 CAN be and SHOULD be taken as fact.

Dorian Soran

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is from my blog

Bin Laden, Is he alive or is he dead? Well if you watch tv very much and view all of Bin Laden's greatest video hits and misses compliments of your nightly news you might notice that he is a bit a chameleon. He can even change his appearance including the size of his nose, here is a discussion on it at above top secret complete with photos and a link to a video, look and see if you see any difference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to continue why would they have to fake his taking credit for 911? Seriously most terrorists take credit for their crimes, otherwise what is the point?

www.globe-intel.net...

In recent weeks, both MI6 and the CIA have established that bin Laden has received from China a portable kidney dialysis machine. But it requires electricity to power it.
Drones, unmanned aircraft that US Special Forces launched from Afghanistan last week, have reported that the area along the border has lost all its power supplies

And then last but not least.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Pakistan's president says he thinks Osama bin Laden is most likely dead because the suspected terrorist has been unable to get treatment for his kidney disease.

[A Bush administration official] said U.S. intelligence is that bin Laden needs dialysis every three days and "it is fairly obvious that that could be an issue when you are running from place to place, and facing the idea of needing to generate electricity in a mountain hideout." [CNN]

..> ..> Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Bin Laden would need help if on dialysis
Renal dialysis -- talking about hemodialysis -- is something that really is reserved for patients in end-stage renal failure. That means their kidneys have just completely shut down.

The most common cause of something like that would be something like diabetes and hypertension. Once that's happened, if you're separated from your dialysis machine -- and incidentally, dialysis machines require electricity, they're going to require clean water, they're going to require a sterile setting -- infection is a huge risk with that. If you don't have all those things and a functioning dialysis machine, it's unlikely that you'd survive beyond several days or a week at the most. [CNN]

..>..>

So given all of this info how does the media and the government continually get away with making your everyday joe believe Bin Laden has released yet another tape? And why would the American government continually want you to believe that? Well we are still blowing up Afghanistan looking for him, so why are we still there if not for the hunt for Bin Laden? Maybe a better question would be, why do we want to stay there? We have at least three bases from all reports I have heard these bases are all along the route of this pipeline. This pipeline that stands to make a lot of people richer.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like to call him Osama "Bin Dead" Laden, the man is dead, and it's better for the elite that way. He would be more of a real risk if he were still alive. The fake vids are good enough.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Nope, not dead. He was a tool to get the mastermind plan together. In return, new identity and life with all the cash you would ever need.

But...........if he was alive why not continue using the same person to promote the propaganda in the news instead of fake people? Pop him out, do a video then hide him again seems simple.

Work better when it was only audio but then pictures/video came along and destroyed it but only for the chosen few like us.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

in my view bin laden is like hollywood thay have tricked us all withj this bin laden if he existed thay would of found him allready but its fake he dont exist or he does but he died and thay just want to scare the world more so thay say he is still out there to control us and look up to our goverments to protect us well thats my view

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Well said. It a big game and we are all part of it like "it" or not. The problem I see is way to many people believe this crap. I do think he did exist and may still, hell even Saddam is in question in my mind. Look at the facts, rush to a hanging, cellphone videos? Come on peeps please...............

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If theres but one thing to come out of Bhutto's death, I hope it is the fact that Bin Laden has been a fabricated enemy as has Al-Qaeda manufactured and sponsored by the CIA and US Government to justify their War on Terror. This intern will open the can of worms that is 911, and all the lies will flow out.

I hope the truth can be free'd because people shouldnt be mislead to their deaths in fabricated wars.

There was an interview somewhere that Bhutto gave that she claimed to know who had killed Bin Laden.....you can understand why the CIA might have wanted her dead just for this one point. for it would have unravelled all their hard work in proping up a fake bogey-man.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Ahh, I was wondering when America would get the blame for Bhutto's death. Two words for ya. Bull #

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
all topics concerning osoma bin laden should be moved to the cryptzoology forum

the man did exist but i doubt he was responsible for half the stuff they say he is

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

The rule of thumb, IS: to have HIS followers take picture of him Holding a copy of a current newspaper, Dated 26 12 2007, the area where he is hiding has print media or access to such. Am sure the state Department of this country, would agree, also get castro to hold a current paper they like football down there

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Osama Bin Forgotten is almost certainly dead. I find it laughable that anyone could believe that he could have pulled off perhaps the most sophisticated military strike in history (911) from a cave on the other side of the planet. 911 was an inside job.

desertpeace.blogspot.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Of course, in a previous post I fought with myself to say whether or not Usama is dead, but now with the recent release of an audio tape, Usama is dead. Hopefully we'll get this message out for SOME people to believe and spread the word.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Bin Laden is still very much alive, and playing a cat and mouse game with the US Government. They wish to kill him, hunt him down, but have no clues as to his whereabouts. He is enjoying their distress at being unable to drag his dead body about, and declare victory. He is in hiding in a country we will not announce, as this would allow the US too much power in the PR game if they could capture him. Their inability to bring him to justice is a humiliation, and we like a large percentage of the world see the US arrogance and intent to dominate all the world, during this time and especially the coming time, as something to be countered. Thus, he is caring for his health, plotting his opportunities, and will emerge in due time with film that will leave no doubt that he is alive and well. To those who would say we should assist in his capture, for the sake of US citizens, let us say that we assist in preventing more terrorist problems in the US, for the same reasons given. Such attacks would be only used by the Bush Administration to justify taking away civil liberties, and rushing down the road to become a world dictatorship. Thus, as with the Enron and Worldcom and other revelations, we are assisting with humiliating and distracting the Bush Administration, and preventing success of their mission.

Note: below added during the Nov 30 , 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.

We months ago predicted, when the Bush Administration was suggesting to the world that Bin Laden was likely dead, or dealt a fatal blow, in the caves of Afghanistan, that Bin Laden was alive and would soon be heard from again, back to his old practices. The recent new videos of Bin Laden show the first part of our prediction true, and Kenya the second. Bin Laden's video made it clear that the Bush pressure against Iraq, would result in terrorism against American interests and allies abroad. Kenya and the missile were that, both aimed at Israel. The missile attack missed its mark simply because the aim was long range, and the skill required considerable. TWA800 was taken down by such a missile, but skilled US Military, employed by those who would start Martial Law in the US early, were at the hands. Will this change the Bush Administrations tenor on Iraq, the raw desire to gain control of Iraq oil and put Cheney in charge? Since the weapons search is unlikely to turn up anything incriminating, unless it is planeted there, they must now change the rules. If Iraq has been firing on British and US planes in the no-fly zone all along, this now has become a breach worthy of war on Iraq. Did the Security Council say so? No, just Bush and Blair, trying to change the rules.

Zeta Talk

Benazir Bhutto mentioned that Bin Laden was dead. Is this true?

We have stated that Bin Laden is alive, and living in the vicinity of the mountain ranges that run from Pakistan to Turkey. He has many homes, and many friends, and is in no danger of discovery by any forces that would seek to apprehend him. Bhutto was relaying information she received, and there is much disinformation about the whereabouts of Bin Laden, about his health, and whether he has survived. He is asserted to be the source of many audio and video tapes that the CIA complies from their file copies. He likewise produces his own messages. They conflict, and it is up to the public to sort out which is a real message from the real Bin Laden.

Zeta Talk

[edit on 31-12-2007 by CanadianVandal]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I heard that Morgan Spurlock fella has been on his trail, making a docu about trying to find him

not heard much else than that though

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What the heck?!?!? I never posted this thread. That is weird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join