It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the whole world invade the US?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yep, it's unfortunate. However, that is what ignorance wroughts. :shk:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Based on what I read here on these threads you would almost think many people, a majority of which happen to be American, would love nothing more than to see the US to crumble.

Many of these people in their pure unadulterated hatred for Bush actually have a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type mentality.

Criticism is not hatred. You need to see more than black/white in this world. There is more to life than love and hatred. Only seing love and hatred is not being normal, despite the way the media frames their coverage.

Just because someone criticises something you like, doesn't mean they hate it.

They are aka the Islamo Fascist sympathyzers aka as the Useful Idiots.

Be careful using terms you don't know how to define. Fascism or as Benito Mussolini more aptly termed it, corporatism, is a nationalist concept, which enables corporations to take control of the government of a nation, while at the same time rolling back civil rights.

Islam is not nationalist, since there is no nation of islam, and islam consists of people from thousands of different nations and cultures and ethnicities. Islam is not corporatist, as islamic law does not allow corporations to control government.

These are the people that are destroying the country from within and unknowing aiding and abedding the enemy.

Exercising the right to free speech is not treason. You cannot aid and abed the enemy without actually aiding(helping) and abedding(offering room and comfort) to the enemy.

Little do they realize that soon they will be forced to convert or die and in the process give up two of the very things they love the most, music and art.

It's interesting that you are more fearful of muslims half a world away who hold no sway over the US, than of the neocons who already control the US and have virtually disabled the US constitution in the last 7 years.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was going back to this threat and now I think an attack on the US will be a major damage, it would actually opent the wound
and make it worst. I hope they don't attack now.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
What if the whole world invades the US?

I ask that question to a friend of my and he said that the whole world would die.

Bring your own food and stay in Hotels. I'm not going to feed you or give up my bed. A few of you could stay in my garage, as long as you leave room for the car. It has a toilet and sink, so you should be OK.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by newkid

That is not a pleasant question. Make love not war!

Your scenario would never occur, the geopolitics are more complex than to allow for such a thing. Some of the world is still dependent on the U.S. Parts of the Middle East and Latin America for example, areas where U.S. interests are part of their lifeblood.

If it DID happen, the U.S. should defend herself with nukes. Then everyone dies.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by newkid

What if the whole world invade the US?

What if the whole world invades the US?

I ask that question to a friend of my and he said that the whole world would die.

This is the reason I keep coming back to ATS

Nowhere in the world can you get entertainment like this

and for FREE

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I hate to break it to ya folks, but if America collapses so will the world as speaker said.

I'm more than happy to tell you this;America is not the world.

Empires rise and empires fall.

And bigger empires than you have fallen in the past my friend,and the world is still here.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Russia will be the next ruler,

It is currently the vatican.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have read this whole thread in one sitting. I've been very interested in the interplay of ideas and how the whole scope expanded to include related ideas.

I've been reminded lately that I tend toward verbosity (which is true) so I'll try to keep it short.

I don't think the scenario posed as a question by the OP is impossible. I think it would be insane, but within context of the dynamics of the world of late, it might even seem probable.

Whoever starts the big birds flying will go down in history -- probably chiseled in stone tablets -- as the instigators of the fall of the golden age, because NOBODY wins. Yes, the U.S. can be conquered, but at the loss of everything that comprises the modern age, as well as millions of lives.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join