It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird but True...Washington D.C. has a Twin on Mars.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

I haven't seen the "square" photo before. If it isn't a manipulated image or a natural formation, then it's very intertesting, poses immense questions, and is worthy of discussion. As to what it is...well, that's all down to individual interpretation, until someone lands next to it (if we haven't already, that is).

Personaly, I believe Mars used to be inhabited, and not by us. I can't prove this, though there are those here on ATS (Hiya Mikesingh!) who are working diligently to provide evidence. His file is impressive.

As for me, my belief in extinct Martians is a blind faith thing, something us humans are very fond of. Gut feeling. Could be wrong, might be right. Either way, I'm happy as when the truth is made public I will have learned something.

I've never heard of this Mars-DC tie-in.

OP, what is your opinion as to the supposed connection?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I hope this isn't that "sam i am" or that "Archangel Michael" guy again!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogwai

There are quite a few people here, regulars, who do seem to be able to make their points... even if I disagree with them. Electric Ashalar isn't one of them."

The Bad Astronomer
Administrator
20-July-2005, 05:25 PM

www.bautforum.com...

James R
03-26-06, 02:15 AM
Electric_Ashalar:

Insulting other posters will not be tolerated on sciforums. If you continue in the same vein as we have seen in your posts so far, you will be banned from sciforums. The initial ban will be for a period of seven days.

sciforums.com...

Electric_Ashalar
03-26-06, 04:24 AM
Cottontop Punk(snip).....
My Name is Clayton Spencer Ireland...who the (snip)..... are you?

As a moderator...I'm sure Stryder or whoever the Hell twists the dials around here can verify...I have no sock puppets(that's a phil plait term...you (snip)....?)

What is a cottontop? uncap a (snip)......

11-October-2004, 09:53 AM
Mellow Mellow

Well, this thread was almost interesting at first, fun even. But am I alone here in getting tired of waiting, what 10 pages now, for something tangible, concrete (pun unintended).

Even with my very very very open mind, I'm struggling to see anything new or artificial here....
Perhaps I'm not clever enough to see what EA is showing me.

www.bautforum.com...

Just before anyone else wastes any more time I thought it best to inform what appears to have been several forums' attempts to communicate civilly with this guy.

In over two years it appears that someone's temperament has not mellowed enough to allow polite discourse.

Shame..
Potentially interesting topic but based on manipulation of random figures and angles chosen for no given reason on the OP's viewpoint and STILL questions unanswered from 3 YRS AGO..

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

So when are the moderators or site owners going to trash this thread?
This isn't what I come to this site for. Such a waste.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am still completely clueless as to what this person is trying to do. Is he drunk or something?

I've never seen such a waste of time last for 3 pages on ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In The Same Place in Latitude there are Twin Squares between the Planets Mars and Earth.
I can demonstrate this.

video.yahoo.com...

They Compliment each other.
The Square Complex on Mars Self Defines the Entire Cydonian Anomalous region and will be Tested here by the members .

Weird but true...this Square self References.
That is Evidence of Artificiality.

All evidence offered by others is in "their" care,I've got a handle on my end.

I will demonstrate to Bill and all others An Anomaly.

I understand requests for ,ummm "Offsite Links"
But simple logic dictates that the Link that is easiest to access as a database for FAQ's and Crash-Course in Square-Complexology,heh!
Would be me.
Or you can Go to links from Agent_T as well.
Same Crowd response...here as then and there,and,there.

The Square Complex Defines itself.
It is reasonable to believe that this self Referencing is a design feature anomalously different than other areas.

See Mars Anew.
From the Eye of Ares' Face on Mars.
-------------------.-
WATCH.
=================================
video.yahoo.com...

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Electric Ashalar]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If ASU Themis is body affixed and Nadir Pointing assumed...Why does that very Instrument itself True this alignment of The Square / D&M / Ares' Face???

Since it is aligned...Does this possibly denote 3 locations that basically say the "Same Thing"

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A Bad Astronomer would Describe a celestial alignment of 3 objects as A SyZyGy.

These three Aligned Objects on the Cydonian Plain I describe as: "The Cydo-AXIS" are Perfect examples if Noted on Earth as Viable reasons to Study why these properties are noted...even if merely geologic(Rocks).

But even if there is ,uh...Nuthin' at all to this.
At the least.
AT THE VERY least.
As an American,and a Patriot like This Site Owner is...

Wouldn't you at least for Art's Sake:

You would LOVE To See the Most Kick-Ass Natural Formation on Mars that Stamps America's Name on it like a Royal Seal in wax!!!

Uprises a Pentagon like a parted Sea!!!

Crown's A Sphinxial Man/Lion KING Monument on Another WORLD!!!

Or you could just go read another thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am too tired to devote myself to decoding all these posts, will someone in plain english explain to me what the meaning of this thread is? there's a washington on Mars? Good, go visit and take pictures and tell me about it.

-jimmy-

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks Jimmy.
Nasa has already accomplished this feat for You.

And Jimmy Saw that they were Good

Now Why don't you go back to your six-pack with Hank.

Hey Jimmy...Wanna Ask your local Senator or Gov. Why they Mimic The Symbology of Cydonia in your Capital City and District.
This would be an Area that All Americans would be Proud to be...ummm : HOME

I mean You Can Literally Place The Capital of MarsAmerica Right where it belongs.
Pssst!
Pass me a brew,thanx bud.

***Edit***
Oh yeah Jimmy,I Forgot,You are Tired.
Did You Know that In my country you can be convicted of IMPAIRED DRIVING (DUI) for lack of sleep.
Weird but true...Get some rest...wouldn't want you to crash in this thread

*** edit # 2 ***

jIMMY...YOUR AVATAR.
aT LEAST HE WOULD TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE bIG-bAD-aNOMALIST
lOCK YOUR dOORS AND KEEP THAT bAT BY THE bED.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
MOGWAI

[QUOTE]I hope this isn't that "sam i am" or that "Archangel Michael" guy again![/QUOTE]

Does the name Clay sound like Mike or Sam???
This is thread spam.
But Uncle SAM...
Now there's a n altogether recuurant subject.

Unca' Sam Plagerised Cydonia.
Sue Him.

*** EDIT ***
Since Zawi Hawass is Gonna Copyright The Pyramids.
I should act fast and Copyright America's Legacy that I'm Spoiling and kinda made it a Dud...Eh?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
BEAMISH

Ok, I'll bite.

I haven't seen the "square" photo before. If it isn't a manipulated image or a natural formation, then it's very intertesting, poses immense questions, and is worthy of discussion. As to what it is...well, that's all down to individual interpretation, until someone lands next to it (if we haven't already, that is).

Personaly, I believe Mars used to be inhabited, and not by us. I can't prove this, though there are those here on ATS (Hiya Mikesingh!) who are working diligently to provide evidence. His file is impressive.

As for me, my belief in extinct Martians is a blind faith thing, something us humans are very fond of. Gut feeling. Could be wrong, might be right. Either way, I'm happy as when the truth is made public I will have learned something.

I've never heard of this Mars-DC tie-in.

OP, what is your opinion as to the supposed connection?

Hi there beamish.

Start here...it's my ol' home room forum.
Anomalies Network (AN)

communities.anomalies.net...

A lot of imagery is missing but most concepts were proven here before moving on to uncover more,wich I would like to share especially with the American members because ,Honestly...
as a Canadian I'm a little envious that there seems to be a ready-made symbolism should Cydonia finally test positive for artificiality.
There is enough latent Potent symbolism incised and Extroverted on this Norther Plain of Mars.
In the Hands of Capable PR Firms...This could drive a wave of support to put mens Boots on the ground.

There's a terrifying possibilty that an asteroid May strike Mars soon.
God save Cydonia.

farm3.static.flickr.com...

home.1asphost.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Friend, why don't you just stop speaking gibberish and come out and say what you mean in plain ol' English?
Is it fun for you to speak in weird phrases? because it is very fustrating to read. Just some friendly advise.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For heaven's sake will somebody start asking questions already? Isn't ATS the home of the John Lear forum? There must be some reasonably half-interested and partially informed and entirely curious people out there who might have some questions for this poster? Why not? At the very least, it's good practice, asking people questions.

Was there some knowledge of the square when Washington was built?
Are there other examples of these squares here on Earth?
Which was built first?
Is the square on Mars currently being used by people?
Or rather Martians. Then again, could there be people? Is there even a difference?
Are there similar squares on Venus or is this strictly a Mars/Earth thing. Are there other structures here on Earth built specifically to emulate structures on other planets?

What is the use of this square?
For that matter, what is the use of Washington as a location?
Is Washington situated somewhere significant in relation to the same location on Mars?

Bring on some thread!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join