It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird but True...Washington D.C. has a Twin on Mars.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Gee...whiz!
I was just told my topic is too short and is not a long enough post.
I should go back and add to it because it is minimalist???

All I said was that it's Weird but True.
I guess that wasn't enough.

So the Auto-response software requires/Requests? filler???

I can add block quotes from the bad astronomer and hopefully that will quench the bot-beast???

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ahhh....That worked.

I hope this post shows because I never came here to diatribe...even if the forum software demands it from me.

Plain and simple and True.

Washington D.C. has a Twin in Cydonia on Mars.

This isn't yer Daddy's Mars anymore.
This is happening >>>Now

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They're funny that way. You have to put in more than a headline. For some odd reason, maybe discussion, they want you to add some comments, sources, you know, things that make it seem like you're not talking to yourself.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by NGC2736]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Then who the hell are you talking to?

Lmao!!!
Ya that's a weird BBS setting but that was then this is Now.

The Twins.
They Call out.
They will be debated.
Fun had by all,serious as I am.

The Square Complex on Mars luv's this stuff.
It accrues supporting data directly from Pseudosceptical debunkery attempts and each false attempt at science immediately makes aware any possible armour chink and demolishes it in full view of everyone.

Genuine questions regarding this enigma seem to always garner genuine answers,don't take my word for it...take the long line of Psudo's whose husks and corpses it leaves along the internet.

Wanna see Weird?
Careful what ya wish for.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Squares on Mars?
Tell me it isn't so!
How can you know?
Overthrow this God of War,
Undo the works of Nevermore,
View it all anew afar.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ummm...
Huh???

Does this sound like a poetry Thread.
Hi Guy.
Ask me some questions because I'm far better as a poet/Lyricist.

Squares on Mars?
Tell me it isn't so!

In this Case I'll tell you I don't know anything about your plural reference of Square(S).

I speak in exact and singular terms per Planet:
-------------------.-
A Square on Earth(Washington D.C.) = 1 Square

A Square on Mars(Cydonia Mesea)= 1 Square

They Harmonize but are totally unique to each's own respective World.

Find a poetry thread and get it outta your system before you come back to the topic of the Two Planets and their respective Squares in THIS SYSTEM.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Squares on Mars?
Tell me it isn't so!
How can you know?
Overthrow this God of War,
Undo the works of Nevermore,
View it all anew afar.

I like that bit of pros short, simple, pithy yet topical and easily understood, I only wish I could say the same for this thread at the moment is there more to come ?

I was looking maybe for some images or somthing just to elucidate a little that is, or maybe I am just being dumb, help anyone ?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Isn't this the forum for that radio show? NowThat'sWeird?

Why not put forth this similar squares theory there, online and live.? Contact the host and request an interview. I'm sure it'd be one for the books.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sure why not...you contact them...I'll run this thread.
Glad you like poetry previous responder...

No you isn't Dumb
Know More IS to come.

Like Duhhh!!!???
Do you think I posted this for poetic Posterity.

Posterity will apply when linked to Doc Martins.

This ain't yer Unca Hoagies Mars anymore.

(Sigh....good old sniff-him out welcoming party)

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Electric Ashalar]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I was looking maybe for some images or somthing just to elucidate a little that is, or maybe I am just being dumb, help anyone ?

I was POSTING Images but a SCARLET ALERT said basically:
Offsite Images or something of the Sort.

Sort This out with Our Administration because that is a Total ---weakness--- that I cannot post an Image as you request by wish,nor can you properly retort me in debate if images are a "No-No".

Not my Problem and I've enough images to keep you busy well into the Spring of the new year.
Trust me...I'm Prolific and this is a Forum fault not mine...sorry.

You want 'em?
I GOT 'em.

Seek help from a moderator and perhaps we'll be live here in technicolor.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Electric Ashalar

Am I missing something here ???? Coz unless you're talking in some kind of code that is above my intelligence ... you my friend are talking gibberish.

Do you actually have a point to make ????

I'm not being rude ... I was drawn by the thread title ... thought I'd take a look ... now my brain is starting to hurt.

In case it is just me being particularly dim (due to the death of many of my grey cells after a particularly difficult and moronic Christmas) ... could you (pretty please), provide me with a clue as to your point ... or is this just a wind-up ???

A very confused Woody.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Ashalar
Washington D.C. has a Twin in Cydonia on Mars.

Oh... Cydonia is what you're talking about. No, you're barking up the wrong tree there. In fact, you're in a completely different forest on another continent. Imaginationica, I think.

If you draw a lot of lines between stuff around the ol' Mars Face, you can fudge out a few "alignments." And that's just what I mean. Fudge. You gotta pick the bottoms of some of the features sometimes, the tops other times. Bruce Cornet likes to use the upper right corner of the Face for a reference point. Why? Because he fudged the line from the pyramid to the face, otherwise it doesn't intersect at all. With erosion and where you decide to place the starting point of your line, the angles can vary up to 10 degrees in some places. Check it out. Try it yourself. Unless you force the angle, the pyramid doesn't really align with jack squat:

And if the pyramid doesn't align with anything, then the whole scheme is thrown out of whack.

In order to get it to work, believers in the alignments have had to force some angles where there really aren't any, use some smaller, insignificant features, and completely ignore some huge ones. And even then, the alignments are off.

So either there are no alignments, or the fabled super Martians were far worse at simple surveying than we are.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
on the sniffing out party, part.

For me at least, it was more the seeming vague and disjointed manner in which you chose to let the world know that ...

"Plain and simple and True.

Washington D.C. has a Twin in Cydonia on Mars. ".

... ya know?

Not sure about you, but I typically like to walk thru the door with a little more than unsubstantiated thoughts, words or ideas.

Assertions are something to be backed up. Opinions, which we all have, are typically wiped daily... ' least mine.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi Woody.

The Title says what it means.

Shall we allow more first responders and see how it goes...
This is a BBS and so far this is basic Forum welcome ritual.
How do you do.
I can wait...this is a very large gathering and I don't mind the gauntlet...you bore me too.

Do you have any Questions regarding the Square Complex on Mars?

If Not...kindly wait until someone does.
Thank you.
I'm not here to please you or appease you...next.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No Prob Annie Mossity.

This is only new to you, but is advanced in research and output.
Do you have a Question?
Or is this another sniff?

Careful...slowly encircle so I allow you closer.

I presented my First Post and the Forum demanded a different one...sorry.
This is the different one.
I'm only replying to you...if you stop...I'll stop.
Then there will be the others to attend to.
Sound fair.
Cool.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi Ohup!
You SNUCK THAT ONE IN THERE.

Ohup

Oh... Cydonia is what you're talking about. No, you're barking up the wrong tree there. In fact, you're in a completely different forest on another continent. Imaginationica, I think.

If you draw a lot of lines between stuff around the ol' Mars Face, you can fudge out a few "alignments." And that's just what I mean. Fudge. You gotta pick the bottoms of some of the features sometimes, the tops other times. Bruce Cornet likes to use the upper right corner of the Face for a reference point. Why? Because he fudged the line from the pyramid to the face, otherwise it doesn't intersect at all. With erosion and where you decide to place the starting point of your line, the angles can vary up to 10 degrees in some places. Check it out. Try it yourself. Unless you force the angle, the pyramid doesn't really align with jack squat:

And if the pyramid doesn't align with anything, then the whole scheme is thrown out of whack.

In order to get it to work, believers in the alignments have had to force some angles where there really aren't any, use some smaller, insignificant features, and completely ignore some huge ones. And even then, the alignments are off.

So either there are no alignments, or the fabled super Martians were far worse at simple surveying than we are.

Who Did you mention?
Who the hell is Bruce Cornet?
Why should I Care?
What did HE do?

Sorry Sir.
I don't have a CLUE what you are talking about.

You are Addressing me(Moi) ...Lol!
Don't deflect to an unknown person.
Stick with the Program or write us some poetry.

Your post means Zilch.
Next.

P.S.
Annie or the Other Guy...
Have we asked the Mods/Admins for image posting priveledges yet?
You are at a disadvantage and that is NOT FAIR.

As the author of this thread I'm not as restricted...

***EDIT***
HEY!!! Ohup can Post Pictures...Cool.

When I figure it out(The RED WARNING threw me off!)
Then we can get down to discussions and the Squre Complex's repercussions.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm only responding to that which hasn't been put forth or even attempted to be substantiated, yet.

Why exactly are we here? discussing This? whatever This may be?

Photos
Links
Specifics

Honestly, I'd settle for one of 7Aryeon's stories at this point.

Is this going somewhere ...

~~~~

If memory serves anyone can post a pic or link.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Electric Ashalar

Oh dear, I seem to have touched a raw nerve. No probs I won't be troubling you again.

Might be an idea to look at some of the other threads on this subject (there are many to choose from), to give you a few tips on presentation/decorum/politeness etc. By the way, I was being genuine when I said 'I was not being rude'.

I don't need the childish attitude sweety so 'ta ta' have fun.

I'm pretty certain I'll survive without reading anything else you have to say ... at least if what I've read so far is anything to go on

Quick tip;

You might need to find a sense of humour if you plan on spending time at ATS ... last time I checked they were stored in the cupboard next to 'manners'.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Maybe a point would be in order.

When posting something on a discussion forum,a topic is usually a good starting point..not criticizing the board because you haven't read the 'rules of engagement' or can't figure out how to post links or pictures.

Just try keeping your tone a little less 'holier than thou' and I'm sure you'll find people interested in discussing.. well .. whatever it is you are on about.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ohup

If you draw a lot of lines between stuff around the ol' Mars Face, you can fudge out a few "alignments." And that's just what I mean. Fudge.

Draw?
Lines?

I doubt they need an artists hand when they are Body affixed to a Nadir pointing Spacecraft.

We'll have fun and you will enjoy your eventual education because you are sorely outta the loop Sir.

Don't worry...I'm comming for you and I will reel you back in from that bad place.
Here are the Coordinates on Mars:

38.942 degrees North (2 x 19.471 degrees Latitude)
9.99 degrees West (3 x 3.33 degree Longitude).

Hi Agent T.
The Thread Title is ambiguous?

***Washington D.C. has a twin on Mars***

D.C. , TWIN or MARS... ???
(has, a, on) I think most can understand those simple words.

Thanx.
Now you know what I'm "ON" about

and with those coordinates supplied...that is where this topic is geographically On or About.

Please save me the new to the forum blues...not Mightier /Holier/or anysuch sling/Flame as thow...no.

Since Ohup has made his mind up,perhaps you have a question?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join