It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Guide to preparing yourself for Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You say marshal law means like the killing fields like in the movie, like it was in Cambodia? Marshal law is the excuse for a government posing as an elected republican government to round everybody up into camps for sorting and culling and reprogramming, just like the commies did in The Killing Fields.

Does this mean that we are now being ruled by communists, or worse?

If the farmers are uprooted, forced to leave their farms to rot and their animals to starve or to be killed by the military for food, wahtever, this is our government deliberately causing famine.

After such an decision by our government to do this, how could anybody have any loyalty at all to such a government? Would it not then be obvious to everyone that this government was pure evil?

Would not people's eyes be opened wide as to who is our friend and who not?

If the pastors are urging people to surrender and hop on the FEMA trains, what are they going to tell the farmers in their congregation? Are they going to tell them that it really is in their best interest to leave their animals, worth thousands of dollars, to die untended, their fields to go to weed?

Only the most rabid, devoted communists would seek to turn the entire society upside down. Is this why we are being lied to and scared about imaginary "terrorists" every day on the TV and signs along the road, and stupid searches in the airports?

This is pure insanity. Just the idea that people have to try to plan how they are going to run away and leave everything behind and go live in a hole in the woods is insanity.

Maybe we need to try to wake mroe people up about the criminals who have taken over the government, poeople who would order such mayhem, death and destruction to be done to the people of this country?

Homeland security, eh? I heard that each county is being sent census questionnaires asking where the wells are on the homes, all kinds of questions, and that they want to know who they consider to be "terrorists" in their communities. Is this not sick?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I tried to answer your questions when you asked me them same, on my thread " ageing and survival ".
Rather than cluter up this thread perhaps you would care to read my answer there.
I do however caution, you probably wont like the answers.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by 1ShotDeal]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No point running in Canada or Mexico, remeber the annoucement of the North American Union? Or they'll have the borders secured somehow.
Accually come to think of it. Theres a European Union, African Union, the only one missing now is... Asian Union. If we here anything about there being an Asian Union, I'm headed toward the forest, moutains and other hard to reach terrian. Maybe this all has to do with NWO, never really believed in that though.

Great Thread! Stared and Flagged.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I like what I see in the posts, but unfortunatly it appears that we are also forgetting we need to include other items also.
What are you going to use to store your pre-prepared food for storage?
How are you going to make or maintain clothing to stay warm?

I personally think it would be a good idea if we all learn how to make rope/yarn/twine. Rope - for obvious purposes as it is almost more of a basic essential than duct tape. In the event of a long-term emergency, do not down the idea of bringing some hemp seeds. Hemp can grow very rapidly, as it is a weed, and makes very strong rope and clothing. You can also use the bark off certain trees to make rope but to replenish your supply don't count on always being able to strip off bark. You can kill the tree by doing this too, which is not always a good idea.

Anyone know of a good way to make your own storage containers when your "living off the land"? Maybe clay?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I will be a bit close to a miliarty base in Columbus Ohio in May, as I am coming from Ontario to do a bit of vacationing and whatnot, but my question is what happens with a visitor to the US or otherwize Canada ? Would they get some sort of immunity and be sent back to Toronto or something?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

reply to containers material... i find coppiced tree branches or willow, hazel, sweetchestnut saplings make good woven baskets...also carving wood to make bowls, cups etc.m x

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In this scenerio I would rather fight than lie down and cower in a cave. And I would hope the rest of you would take up arms by my side.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087
In this scenerio I would rather fight than lie down and cower in a cave. And I would hope the rest of you would take up arms by my side.

This is about Survival, fighting martial law could easy kill you.

I rather survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join