It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Next For Our Troubled Planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I did not know where to place these thoughts so i guessed this would be the right place. If not please feel free to place it elsewhere.
I was watching events in Pakistan with a heavy heart. Humanity seems hell bent on going down the road to oblivion at warp speed 8
I dread to think what will happen in 2008. Why can we not just learn to live more peacefully. After all our natural lifespan is 100 years tops give or take a few years. Why waste it on killing each other in the name of oil religion or whatever else is used as an excuse to clubber each other with. I am sick of it quite frankly. Why cant humanity grow up? I ended a friendship in 2005 after being subjected to blackmail and intimidation. I have not been in contact since, but do i go round and beat them up? No ! Just have no further communication and get on with my life.
I would like to think that something so profound will happen in 2008 that will tilt the world on it's axis and make us wake up and bring Humanity to it's collective senses and grow up. Something postive like the announcement of the discovery of intelligent ailen life or even the pervervial UFO landing on the White House Lawn. But sadly i dont think anything Hollywood like will happen. instead i think we will just continue to blow each other up
So with this in mind what are your predictions for 2008 good or bad? Do you think Humanity will grow up or remain fighting in the playground?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dont know about a prediction, but I know about a program to be ran by the Highest. Not a troubled planet, more like a troubled life of certain.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wirral, I am beginning to think that even if something did occur that woke people up, it would be temporary. It's like when something bad happens, everyone all of a sudden "cares" for their fellow man. How long does it last? Not very long :shk:.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I believe that something most definitely WILL happen to wake people up, very soon. I was talking with a friend here on ATS earlier about how Mankind has gotten way too big for it's britches and it relates to prophecy. What has been prophesied will happen. Only, for many, the wake up call will be too late...which is unfortunate.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I say look at the current world situation.

You have religious fanatics blowing themselves up kiling political figures and 20,30, 40, 50 people at a time. You have materialists who would persecute anyone who has a sense of spirituality of any sort.

You have groups of people screaming that they are "holders of the truth." Yet, I submit to them, if there were any group or religion that had the COMPLETE truth, the world wouldn't be in the mess it's currently in.

So, you tell me. What's next? It doesn't look good to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What next for our troubled planet?

well here's a page from a site called 'Old Souls Station"
the page outlines a few things to expect in 2008

like hotter weather
more volcanos
more people acting out Rage & anarchy
Olympics disrupted by weird weather, pollution etc...and they will be the last olympics for 20 years

read here: www.osstation.com...

enjoy

new topics

top topics

join