It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al-Qaeda Responsible for Bhutto Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I knew something like this was going to surface, and I dont believe for a minute Al Qaeda had anything to do with the assassination.

Anyways expect more filtered News and information to reach your T.V. sets.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is interesting to say the least. When I heard of Bhuto being killed I immediately thought of 'al cia duh' and the ISI. Well, this just showed up on infowars.

www.infowars.com...

and..

www.infowars.com...

Interestingly:

Ms Bhutto stopped short of blaming the Government directly, saying that she had more to fear from unidentified members of a power structure that she described as allies of the �forces of militancy�.

Praafit

and I dont believe for a minute Al Qaeda had anything to do with the assassination.

I would not be so fast.. especially when you consider who really runs the CIA and it's connections to other intelligence operations. Follow the rabbit trail and it gets really scary really fast.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't know if Al-Qaeda is really responsible or not. I don't think we will ever know for sure. But I'd be willing to be that when the truth is finally told .. (at judgement day at the end of the world) .. that Musharif is at least partially responsible. AT LEAST.

join