It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Complete 1 Hr Video Of Nov 12 NPC UFO Conference**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here it is guys!!!
the complete 1 hr and 30 minute video of the national press conference from November 12 2007
click here to watch now

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by ufossydney]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks for posting it!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well I'll be the first to say it:

This conference was good, but I think May 2001 was better!

May 2001 was somewhat broader in scope. Besides UFO sightings they also went into the "shadow government" and the black covert operations that deal with the UFO/ET issue. They discussed the reverse-engineering of ET crafts and "ARV"s (Alien Reproduction Vehicles).

Cliff Stone gave his (in)famous "57 species" testimony.

Also Carol Rosin's testimony of the planned progression of enemies and wars and the possibility of a Staged Alien Attack was key. (She also predicted the War on Terror just four months before 9/11!)

How many others feel that Nov 12, although good, was also sort of a step backwards?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
thx,i missed the first half originally.

where can i find a recording of the 2001 conference?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

although i have not seen the previous conference...i can understand why this might seem like a step back. but you have to keep in mind that when you start talking about shadow governments and 57 species you (at this time) will not be taken seriously. i think that this probably has to be taken in baby steps to be even considered by the media and general public. this information when newly introduced can be a shock to the system, and because of that, could be automatically tuned out.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Finally!!!

I'll get to see the whole conference, although not with the same excitement as when it first happened back in November.

But Thanks Anyway!!!

A Flag and Star for you!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yea, why not release it when the news was hot, so to say. Loss of momentum there.

MrDstbr, this conference was much better then Greers cause of the simple fact that EVERYONE who was there had credibility. Nobody was singing, nobody jumped to conclusions except for stating the obvious.

I'm thinkin' that this thread wont even nearly as many replies as to when one claims he's 'coming clean on extraterrestrials'. Says a lot really

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker

MrDstbr, this conference was much better then Greers cause of the simple fact that EVERYONE who was there had credibility. Nobody was singing, nobody jumped to conclusions except for stating the obvious.

People were singing at Greer's conference? I must have missed that part

I believe that "Truth is far stranger than Fiction". I think there have been things going on that go way, way beyond simply seeing a UFO/craft - or even encountering a landed craft in the forest and being able to inspect and touch it.

As Cliff Stone has said, do we want something that's "believable", "credible" - or do we want the Truth?

Eventually people are going to have to get used to thinking about and discussing things like dozens or hundreds of ET species, encounters with fully telepathic extraterrestrials, black projects hoarding exotic technologies that are 50, 60, even hundreds of years ahead of publicly disclosed technology, "free energy", remote viewing and astral projection, teleportation, star gates, perhaps even time travel.

Are we at the point yet where we can put someone on TV saying all this stuff is really real and be believed by the public? No. And maybe not for dozens or hundreds of years yet.

But people do need to start opening their minds to these possibilities....

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

People were singing at Greer's conference? I must have missed that part

How could you? It is the first speaker who does the singing!

John Cypher the actor. He sings a little song in the very beginning of the press conference. Take a good look at it!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Holy crap, you're right, in his excitement he does sing a few lines of a Broadway musical he was in!

There goes the credibility of the whole conference!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow

I wake up this morning to find a brand new video interview from my second favorite group (Project Camelot), of course my first favorite is ATS
The Full Complete 1 Hr Video Of Nov 12 NPC UFO Conference, and a new crazy and wacky ATS MIX show!!!

I tell yeah, what more can a crazy nut ask for!

Thank You - ufossydney - you just made my morning

[edit on 12/29/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can also recommend the following:

THE 2ND ANNUAL EXOPOLITICS EXPO: X-CONFERENCE AND UFOS PRESS CONFERENCE AT THE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON, DC – April 25th, 2005

Google Video Link

Source

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As a follow-up to the November 12 2007 Press Conference, CNN followed this up with the following news item..

Google Video Link

Source

The comments made by CNN Nicole Lapin seems to be typical of what we can expect from main stream media when it comes to "ufo" related news items.

She kinda cant help but laugh about these high ranking officials who come out, almost like a new face, who come out in support of ufo enthusiasts and when they come out and say hay oh ufos', you kinda think of them as freaks.

The above is NOT a direct quote, but a *very* close one. The "embargo on truth" is still very much a live and kicking..

[edit on 29/12/2007 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

As Cliff Stone has said, do we want something that's "believable", "credible" - or do we want the Truth?

Oh why yes, I forgot: The truth is whatever Clifford Stone, or Steven Greer tells us.. The truth is probably indeed stranger then fiction - See the irony?

I want the truth, you want someone to tell a "truth" to you. That mindset is exactly why the cover-up has been successful in the first place.

The 2007 one was a better one then the 2001 one. The reasons have I already pointed out. You couldn't argue those points, well, you tried, but retorted to a rant that sound exactly like Greer. What you and I believe isn't the truth--you can only get closer to it by widen your horizons.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker

Oh why yes, I forgot: The truth is whatever Clifford Stone, or Steven Greer tells us.. The truth is probably indeed stranger then fiction - See the irony?

I want the truth, you want someone to tell a "truth" to you. That mindset is exactly why the cover-up has been successful in the first place.

Nice attempt to paint me as simply a "yes-man" for Greer and Stone

But I do actually look for corroboration and supporting evidence before I start believing everything everyone says.

There's plenty of corroborating testimony from many different Contactees to support Stone's concept of dozens of different species of bipedal humanoids who visit us. And Stone has also demonstrated credibility with his collection of FOIA documents.

There's also plenty of supporting evidence for many of the things Greer says. (Granted, not the levitating cars, guitar-playing bandits etc etc.) Of course, Greer will have to succeed with AERO/P.E.P. and get some new energy technologies properly disclosed before all us "Greerians" and "Greerites" get to have our big "I-told-you-so!".

You couldn't argue those points, well, you tried, but retorted to a rant that sound exactly like Greer.

Why thank you, Greer is an excellent public speaker!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yes, I like, very much.. Great Success. Now can you tell me which way to the Gypsy tears?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

I just wanted to say, this National Press Club conference with Stephen Bassett, Alfred Webre, Michael Salla, Richard Dolan etc is quite the awesome find! This one I never knew about until just now!

It's VERY cool to see all these big names in action together presenting and fielding questions. Great stuff Freelancer

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A very interesting press conference, but it begs the question: Has it done any good? Can anybody present an update as to what this conference has accomplished in the long-term?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Well I'll be the first to say it:

This conference was good, but I think May 2001 was better!

May 2001 was somewhat broader in scope. Besides UFO sightings they also went into the "shadow government" and the black covert operations that deal with the UFO/ET issue. They discussed the reverse-engineering of ET crafts and "ARV"s (Alien Reproduction Vehicles).

Cliff Stone gave his (in)famous "57 species" testimony.

Also Carol Rosin's testimony of the planned progression of enemies and wars and the possibility of a Staged Alien Attack was key. (She also predicted the War on Terror just four months before 9/11!)

How many others feel that Nov 12, although good, was also sort of a step backwards?

I do. Although this meeting on itself could be some kind of leverage to bring other socalled respected people in, and has proven to be usefull to get the attention of the press worldwide. So it may be a small step backwards for us UFO aware crowd, but it is a big step forward for the media. It will take a few extra meetings to wake up the media in such a manner that they will take their own professional task seriously enough to ask questions on their own. It is as if someone has tied them to their chair and said: Don't move". They get the NEWS of the CENTURY and they are not doing a thing with it. They just say: "according to government officials this is not a subject of concern or investigation".
Well, ask why, and again and again and again. Untill they answer.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Pjotr]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join