It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 1962 mars landing!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i think this video confirms Jhon Lears claim that we have been going to the moon and mars since 1960's..

www.youtube.com...

listen to what the astranauts are saying in the video. and the sky is blue not red like nasa wants us to belive. also near the end when they land they find life and the man sais "If they ever unwrap this, this is going to be the biggest day in history, its 1962 we have landed on mars and thei is LIFE LIFE!!" what do yah think?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It was debunked a while ago. Its just a scifi show/short movie. I remember reading about it a year ago, when i still just a lurker.

Ill see if i can find the thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
oh ok i see it seemed real but wasen't sure thx for the reply

jra

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's from an april fools joke back in the 70's that was aired on a UK tv channel. More about it here: www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

I went and read the article. I couldn't stop laughing.
It almost read like something out of current posts on ATS.

Apparently back in the 1950s researchers had learned that the Earth, on account of man's actions, was facing an unstoppable environmental catastrophe which would result in the almost certain extinction of humanity itself. World governments were left with only three options.

Though, to some, options one and two are easier to achieve.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ah, good old Alternative 3. Some day it will be as old as the Magna Carta, and people will still be looking at grainy antique video and saying, "There is the proof! Hidden after all these years!" By then, of course, everyone will have forgotten the popular British character actors involved, and the poor quality of the images will be touted as proof that such a thing couldn't have been faked, given the technology of the day.

So our trip to Mars was really cool. Yipee.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i don't think the U.S. was using the metric system in 62 either.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
alternative 3 is well underway

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
These are Mars pics of Life evidence.1.Spirit with illustartions top & bottom. 2.Viking 1975-76 3.Opportunity spring 2004 Mars man wearing brimmed cap.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lotlatino

I seem to remember John Lear or someone saying this clip was partially true. Some videos like this might be released for both partial disclosures and disinformation. Meaning that although human bodies might be present their souls are not. As in the human container used like clothing. Ask John about the people who came to his house and redecorated it with all the maps etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have read Alternative 3 a few times,its a great read that does make one ponder

I have seen extracts from that TV program some time ago,but I cant remember if this clip was shown.I have seen this clip on other shows dealing with UFO's

The book also heavily mentions bases on the moon where human slave labour is used to keep the machines oiled and ready to transfer the elite to the red planet when needed.Some other parts in the book deal with hot jobs(microwaving targets to make them ill or turning the dial way up to kill them)

fact or fantasy,we do know that those microwave weapons are being used now.If Alternative 3 is real,we are all screwed!

join