It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems With Signatures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can get all of my signature to show up under my posts? Right now, I've got two out of the three that I have as my signature. Now the image and the url for the Chesapeake & Ohio Railway Historical Society is showing up, but half of, if not all of my third one is not showing up. Could someone please help me with this?

You would think that after three years on this board, I would know how to fix this problem. Apparently, I do not know how to fix it or I just now noticed it.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Get rid of the apostrophe and use [size=1] and [/size] around the text, respectively.

Hope this helps.

[edit: to add]

Use this for the text/links portion

[url=http://www.cohs.org/][size=1]C&O Hist. Soc.[/size][/url]
[url=http://www.mountainstaterails.net/][size=1]Railfannin In West Virginia![/size][/url]

You'll end up with:

C&O Hist. Soc.
Railfannin In West Virginia!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's simply too big.

Five lines of text or 50 pixels tall for an image:

Mod Note: Avatar & Signature Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Signatures:

A maximum of five lines of text, with any graphic image counting as one line (only one image is allowed).

GIF and JPEF file formats for any image with a maximum dimension of 500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. File size is not to exceed 25k, ...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the help guys. I know, I know, I've been on here for three years and I should know how to do this.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ah there be Mods here, could one of you fine people have a look and maybe answer us over here. Signature Image and URL Question

top topics

join