It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't get in my way, this is what happens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In a Cheneyesque moment, Senator Huckabee toting three dead pheasant of a hunting outing made a hunters 101 poor decision of shooting over the heads of reporters some 75 yards away after they scared up a pheasant.
Now if they only allowed this in Cali it might put a little gelatin in the papparazis collective spines.
weblogs.chicagotribune.com...
I find this a bit disturbing.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
OMG!
That’s beyond disturbing! Can’t someone do something in this situation? I mean the guy almost shot some bystanders for goodness sakes! That’s just wrong!!! If a normal guy did this won’t he be in big trouble? Where is the law enforcers? The guys crazy!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I saw the video in CNN, Senator Huckabee was just being himself, carismatic as he always is when he made the comment, nothing big out of this one. I hope Romney dont try to use this for political gain because he would look phony and desperate.

But he does need some weapons safety classes though.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
But he looked so pious and grandfatherly on the 700 club. I guess when some blokes get dressed up in cami and get a couple pulls of jagermeister with some high powered buckshot WWJD becomes 'Don't get in my f'n way'. The irony is really kind of hysterical. LOL

ROFL, I'm certain he'd be equally charismatic as he pulled shot out of some reporters rump with his ready kit because 'they got in the way'.
Sounds like a Senator, quaks like a Senator, must be a Senator. I don't give a F how many those highly entitled in their own minds B's 'Our Fathers and Holy Marys' say every night. He just lost my vote. Go Dennis.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
OMG!
That’s beyond disturbing! Can’t someone do something in this situation? I mean the guy almost shot some bystanders for goodness sakes! That’s just wrong!!! If a normal guy did this won’t he be in big trouble? Where is the law enforcers? The guys crazy!!!

Do you really think they would do anything for that? Cheney shot someone in the face with a shotgun while hunting just last year. Not even a ticket!

Welcome to the real world.

In the words of Mettallica

"Sad but True"!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It was just reporters after all...

I mean it wasn't like he almost hurt anyone important or anything..

I heard the other day that Romney pulled 3 sheets from the roll and only used 2....

I immediately called Al Gore...

Anyone that has ever been hunting for any length of time has had someone else shoot over their head.. Say you haven't and either 1. Your lying or 2. Your not really a hunter...

Heck in the Marines they shot an m60 over my head and made me crawl through the mud.. HOOOOOOORAH

Semper

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anyone who shoots over my head has to go to sleep sometime. Homey don't play that. Their would be repurcussions.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm not seeing the big deal here (though that has nothing to do with my standing on the guy).

If you are an experienced hunter, aimed well over there heads and your shot went where you intended.....this one seems like a big duh to me. The Cheney thing was definately a problem, I don't see any comparison at all.

top topics

join