It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Files and the 3 clean "tramps"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mr Marrs, i would like your opinion on the claims of Mr James Files, and the bitten bullet he says he left and they found on the grassy knoll in 1987, and the three super clean and well dressed tramps, who are identified as Charles Harleson, Chauncy Holt and one Charles Rogers of whom little is known..

I´d like to know your thoughts specifically on James Files claims that his shot struck Kennedy at the same time as a shot from behind, as he claims he aimed for his eye, but the bullet from behind struck the moment before forcing Files bullet to strike the forehead.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by andy1972]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by andy1972]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Howdy,

I have always said that the James Files story deserves an in-depth and honest investigation. There are many problems with Files’ story but he was connected to the Chicago mob which apparently played some role in the JFK assassination and he did come from the US military where he was trained in sniper techniques. Then there is the question that no one has been able to answer --- how did James Files know about a .222 shell casing with tooth marks on it being found on the Grassy Knoll when no one else knew about this? Until someone with subpoena power launches a truthful investigation of his claims, I guess the Files story will just get lost in all the other conspiracy theories. But then, maybe that’s the plan. I am still working on the Chauncy Holt angle and will let you know if I come up with anything definite.

Jim Marrs

new topics

join