It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe It Or Not! Analogous Structure On The Moon And Mars!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Definitely not the edge of cut scotch tape:

More like an image artifact:

Smudge simulation:

Comparing both, its definitely smudged.

Looking from the top elevation on the original image and converting it to
front elevation, we have this, a tall tower:

From the image, the object looks transparent and made up of some sort of a highly reflective crystalline material.

Another picture presented on Mars by Mikesingh, we have this, a multi level structure:

Whatever these structures are, we need to get a higher resolution and unedited. Why do they need to obviously smudge the picture and release it to public? It feeds suspicion.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey Mike,

You forgot to copyright the images.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Studying closely, these 2 structures have similarities as pointed out by Mikesingh. I observe both have a base structure:

Interesting.

Fortunately, they didn't smudge that much the structure on the moon, so I'm able to enhance it even more revealing a structure from the base which is very similar to that from Mars.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Am I the only one here who remembers the same moon pic being talked about in the past here on ATS? Does anybody else remember it by any chance?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don't forget the significance of the ratio of the sides.

1 X 4 X 9

The squares of...

1, 2 and 3.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Another analysis of the structure on the moon and mars reveals another structure similarities:

A some sort of a protruding structure from the summit which both pictures reveals after enhancements.

Interesting. Indeed, very similar.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well unless someone left some Legos on those surfaces I would have to agree that the images are structures. Great pics OP and great analysis people! BTW Airborne soldiers dont yell Geranimo when we exit aircraft..we are quiet professionals!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone
Studying closely, these 2 structures have similarities as pointed out by Mikesingh. I observe both have a base structure:

Interesting.

Fortunately, they didn't smudge that much the structure on the moon, so I'm able to enhance it even more revealing a structure from the base which is very similar to that from Mars.

ami, a star for your analysis of the objects in this and your previous post

That smudge effect that you reproduced is exactly as the original image by NASA. Are they trying to hide something? But heck, they did a very poor job of it!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Am I the only one here who remembers the same moon pic being talked about in the past here on ATS? Does anybody else remember it by any chance?

Yeah! Check out the link in the opening post in para 1. The object that was discussed was the Moon triangle, which is similar to the one seen on Mars. We are comparing the two here!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

The second image looks like is made up of two different photographs. Look below the crater and you can see the vertical line where the images were stitched together.

Actually it looks like a total of 6 images stiched together. Who ever was doing the stiching wasn't very good at it...Oh I forgot, done by NASA that explains the poor workmanship.

As for the second photo, the object looks like something from the old video game Space Invaders. The pixeling on the edges is what gives that appearance. However, we do have structures here on Earth that have that design feature so who's to say it wasn't done there also. Just mho.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I want to imagine you jumping without that parachute! At least we'd be spared of the utter crap you spew out in your posts!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by mikesingh]

I do hope no newbies are reading this. What an example to be setting. It is almost embarrassing.

As for the images - the photos are of such a terrible quality that you could probably see George Bush waving a 'Stop the War' banner if you really want to see it.

The second image is just an extremely pixelated crater. IMO.

[edit on 29/12/2007 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I take it all back.

I have found something in the first image:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

Whatever these structures are, we need to get a higher resolution and unedited. Why do they need to obviously smudge the picture and release it to public? It feeds suspicion.

Not only that! They've yanked the links off the net and are now no longer available! Smells like a conspiracy, what?

www-pdsimage.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Looks like the whole site is down, not just the images.

If the site returns minus the images then maybe some correspondence should ensue with the owners

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It looks very much like an artificial structure. I believe it probably is and that they are upset we found the pic and are taking down the website for some more editing.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hi mikesingh,
just wanted to say thanx for sharing these great images with us. this subject is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. i see several things in the images that look like something other than natural terrain or gelogical formation. thank you for the time and research that you put in, to share things with us. keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

ami, a star for your analysis of the objects in this and your previous post

That smudge effect that you reproduced is exactly as the original image by NASA. Are they trying to hide something? But heck, they did a very poor job of it!

Cheers!

It is so obvious they are hiding the structure. I believe this was done in haste so the only quick solution is to smudge it. They can always use the clone tool to hide it so it will be very difficult to spot the changes. However, I think it would take a lot of time doing this and I believe they were being rush to release the images to public.

Thats what I think.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Not only that! They've yanked the links off the net and are now no longer available! Smells like a conspiracy, what?

Definitely! And I think politics is involved, as usual.

Whoever built these structures, must be really advanced. We don't know what it is used for. I hope its something peaceful.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
someone's getting a "talking to" as we speak.
the pictures (especially the martian) definately appear constructed.
too many parallel and 90 degree angles. i cannot believe nasa or
whomever is in charge are stupid to the point of slipping up and
releasing these pictures inadvertantly. but then, i don't know how they
work. either it's a timed release situation or
the smuge-person screws up....a lot.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join