It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering Akashic records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any information on remembering what you read at the akashic records. When I get back to my body its like I cant remember anything I just read just fragments like words like "War" and "Floods" Please help me thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You do realise that we're not all frequent astral travellers here, right? And that the existance of "akashik records" isn't second-nature knowledge also... heh. Sooo you have out of body experiences often? How do you achieve that?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hmmmm..... good point well if you wanna learn astral projection you should go to this website its the best because it has articles over it. I really like the forums at this website because there are many other expeirenced astral projectors to assist you if you have a problem. Its where I learned.....
The site is www.astralsociety.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So can you tell us secret info or whatever?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Secret info on what? Astral projection or The Akashic records?
I reccomend anyone to buy hte book Astral Dynamics its a very good book tells you everything you need to know you can buy it at barns & nobles.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have yet to achieve my first OOBE. How long have you been practicing and what technique do you use? I just became a member of www.astralsociety.com, actually yesterday I joined.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Try the mushrooms.................................

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
to reach the akashic records you must be able to transcend to a HIGH level of consciousness, not exactly easily attained, i think you could be asking in the wrong place my friend!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycosrus
to reach the akashic records you must be able to transcend to a HIGH level of consciousness, not exactly easily attained, i think you could be asking in the wrong place my friend!

stop speaking for everyone, i think this is the perfect place to ask such a question.

You have far surpassed my astral abilities, so I cant answer your question personally, but i will ask a friend of mine and try to get back to you with their ideas.

i think one way to do it is by sitting with a piece of paper infront of you and a pen in your hand. there is someway to get your body to write what you see.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

ok are you talking to me? I didnt ask how to reach the akashic records I said how to remember what I've read.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold

ok are you talking to me? I didnt ask how to reach the akashic records I said how to remember what I've read.

i'm sorry if you misunderstood me, i simply meant that a conspiracy discussion site might not be the best place to ask about memory recall from astral travel, and that not many people are achieving this same level of transcendance.

you can download the astral dynamics workbook, and also treatise an obe by robert bruce , from the astral pulse website (sorry haven't got a link) which has training exercises in remembering your o.b.e's etc etc,
it also has a great forum with all sorts of obe and lucid dreaming topics etc.
hope i can be of some help

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
link to the astralpulse forum

www.astralpulse.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would try using a Ouiji Board and openly offer your immortal soul for the info. Since your soul is energy which can neither be created or destroyed you should be safe.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I already have the book Astral Dynamics its a very good book I read it the night I bought it I stayed up all night reading....... My photoreading skills are pretty good..... anyways yes its a good book and I think the best forums site would be at astralsociety.com because there are many expierenced astral projectors to help you along your way if you have any questions. I will check that site out you gave me thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I still think the Ouiji board thingy would work

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtsquad
I still think the Ouiji board thingy would work

if you wanna contact elvis! uh hu hu, yeaaaah!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If you are indeed permitted (do remember the responsibility that goes with)...
Use a tape recorder, have pencil and paper handy, have someone near that can write what you dictate.

I don't know how to do any travaling other than my feet LOL, but if it's in a sleep state that you get your information - make the concious notation that you want to remember, need to remember and WILL remember.

new topics

top topics

join