It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO sightings in Geneva

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I made a thread about it on another forum, I was asked some questions so I thought I'd just link it to there. Feel free to ask questions if you have of your own.

www.bluetights.net...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Shino]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Was this in this Geneva Wisconsin ? I cant tell exactly where your saying this was sorry.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No, Geneva in Switzerland - Europe. I'm sorry I should have been more clear in that regard.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No problem i just found a flight schedule for a balloon ride in Geneva Wis

Was gonna run it past you see if it came close to you . But i guess thats outta the question

Nice pics . Keep looking to the sky , Hopefully you can get a better pic

www.mandarinoriental.com...

Château-d'Oex / Rougemont (Lake Geneva Region)
Distance from Geneva: 140 km
Travel Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Best way to travel: Rental car arranged through the hotel concierge
Mountain Peak: 1,000 to 2,200 m

A change of scenery is guaranteed in the Pays d'Enhaut - a charming combination of wild nature and ski paradise. Action sports enthusiasts and winter walkers can enjoy their favourite pastimes surrounded by spectacular panoramic views. The Pays d'Enhaut is also home to the Château-d'OEx International Hot Air Balloon Week, during which hot air balloons and zeppelins compete in elegance and originality, adding a lively and unique touch to the region. The variety of the winter landscapes and activities around Château-d'OEx are utterly delightful. Discover the countryside from an unusual angle - from a hot air balloon or on a paragliding flight. The 250 km of slopes for skiers of all abilities can be accessed directly from the villages. Ski schools, snow kindergartens, cross-country trails, sledge runs and many more winter sports are perfect for families and sports enthusiasts alike. Nature lovers can try out the 60 km of marked snowshoe trails in the region, while the newly added "Nordic skiing in the Alpes Vaudoises" meeting point, on the Les Mosses-La Lécherette plateau, is the ideal starting point for a range of Nordic sports.

Looks like they do do balloon rides for transportation there .
Judging by your other post this seems plausible . Tho i cant find a schedule

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Mindless]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's totally possible but they just didn't move like Balloons, and they were focused on one area above the hill. I've never been on a Balloon ride before so I assume this isn't characteristic - if you wanted a tour of the scenery, then you'd ask them to take you further than just lift you off the ground. But could be nonetheless.

I don't know if the place your research is the same place I was. There was certainly no snow anywhere near those hills (although you can see the Alps from a different point of the city)

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Shino]

top topics

join