It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclaimer: all of the following is hearsay, opinion, or theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Was it Alien Technology or Atlantis Technology or did we do it on our own

Some believe that the advanced technology we have today came from the crash at Roswell, of from other crashed alien space ships.

I have a theory that the Freemasons and the other secret societies on Earth hold the knowledge of advanced technology from Atlantis, and they pass this information down through the ages. I believe they are the ones that built the pyramids among other wonders of the world.

Or did we really just invent all this stuff on our own?

LDF

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Hey LDF

Which bits of technology are you referring to ? Off the top of my head I cant' think of an obvious one...

Perhaps if you were to drop a couple of hints, the rest of us could get to researching and present what we find here

Cheers mate

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That may be another explanation as to this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe that is wasnt aliens but humans ourselfs, because we had a-bomb tech from atlantis?

Sounds crazy i know, but just a theory

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Micro chips for one, our world is nothing like it was compared to 25 years ago then compare it too 100 years ago. Medicine, media, information, communication.

Perhaps this is why these organizations are of a secret nature, perhaps once you achieve Master status only then this information is presented to you, but not all of the Masters can figure it all out, hmmm just a theory.

200th thread BTW!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why would they hold on to this info if they cannot figure it out? Wouldn't it be more prudent to invoke the help of other learned individuals to figure it out with the stipulation they had to join & becom a FM?

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Alien or Atlantis technology? I've been thinking more along the lines of the Nephilim/Anunnaki being the source of knowledge for technology. And probably the reason all secret societies were started as well. Aliens....Nephilim/Anunnaki....they're probably one in the same.

top topics

join