It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truthseeker tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
www.truthseekertv.com...

I found this website about a new television show, where people try to find out the truth about many different subjects, such as aliens, and other conspiracies. I am really interested on watching it, however I cannot find what station or channel it will be on. If anyone has any information or thoughts/comments, PLEASE post it here.

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by sftprez]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not going to be on an existing network.

Truth Seeker TV Coming this fall! Check your local listings for an all new Network dedicated to the very best in unconventional media.

They are creating a new network for it...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sounds like it would be an interesting Channel to tune into.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
cool, i hope it gose to reguler-prised-cable

then maybe, we could be a bigassed research group for them...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They could be a pawn of the government or someone else who intends on leading us farther from the truth.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mouko_ryuu
They could be a pawn of the government or someone else who intends on leading us farther from the truth.

Just my thoughts.

very good point. I guess I never thought of it that way. That could be a fairly easy way to go about getting people further from the truth. I hope, for all of our sakes, that it is not intended for that, I want to know the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything new yet about this, such as if it will be on regular cable, when it starts, etc.?

Please post it here. I really want to find out more about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I agree with the theory of the series being a pawn. I believe that everything in the media in censored in some way, and that all information passed through it is designed to steer you in the opposite direction of the truth. Matter of fact, I'm going to start a new thread on that right now, just to see what peoples opinions are.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmmmmm...To me it seems these guys are trying to pitch show idea through the website.I don't think they've made a deal to show it on any network,yet.Don't get me wrong,it sounds cool,we'll see what happens.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Have you tried to email the contacts listed here ? They may be able to answer some of your questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i hope it makes for a good show, and accurate. But having a tv network will make the tv mass more aware of the presense of conspiracies regardless.

but on the other hand i dont think conspiracies should be commericialized.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Looks like they ran into some roadblocks on the way. Years later, there's no TV show, but there is a DVD. And Davide Icke is somehow involved.

new topics

top topics

join