It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, Our Last Hope, Won't Be Allowed To Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Ron Paul, Our Last Hope, Won't Be Allowed To Win

www.nworeport.com

Let US be perfectly clear on just one thing going into 2008: Congressman Ron Paul of the 14th District in Texas will NOT be allowed to win. Period ­ end of discussion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I agree the powers that be will not let him win.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No doubt they don't want him to be elected however if it involves messing with votes, it won't be quite as easy this time around, there is already on going recruiting among Paul supporters to keep a watchful eye on election day, Keep tabs on the Paul support and be aggressive to ensure a fair election making sure votes are counted openly.. and not in some back room..

Many states have also made the moves to make sure all electronic machines output a receipt and paper trail....

Will they try and steal this election?

YES.

Will it be easy?

No by a long shot.

Simple thing is when election day comes around and Paul supporters outnumber everyone else... and yet he looses. We will know...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's true that he won't win. but he will have his chance at the national level to say some of the things that need to be said. that may not sound like a big deal, but it is. Ten years from now, when frustrated voters look back for inspiration, their powers of hindsight will allow them to zero in on what he said.

That's why I say that the dialogues we have now are important. In certain respects, we're speaking to the future when we hash these things out. the solutions which occurr to us today might not be considered tomorrow, under wrose conditions.

I say, make the most of Ron Paul while you've got him. If he's your guy, write about it. Lend him a hand, if you can. Go and vote when its time. As I write this, the primaries are one week away. Make a splash, and hope that somebody some day makes more of it than we could.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The thing is though, even if for some reason the government let only Ron Paul supporters count and tally the votes in every state, when it still came out that he lost by a long shot, we would STILL hear cries of conspiracy from every angle.

No possible voting scenario will ever satisfy the rabid Paul supporters when he loses. We'll have to hear about it for the next 4 years at least every single day in places like this.

The "conspiracy" against Ron Paul is going to be the new George Bush in circles such as these.

new topics

top topics

join