It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Wryms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i would like to know if anyone knows about Spirit Wryms aka Spirit Dragons. I believe i have one but i cannot tell yet. how can you tell if you are carrying a spirit wrym egg and when it will hatch if you are. please help me

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why do you think that you have one?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
yes i do. how can i tell if it is a spirit wrym or something else?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dylmos The Walker
yes i do. how can i tell if it is a spirit wrym or something else?

He said how do you think you have 1? Not are you sure you have one.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
there is this unexplianed weight on my energy whenever i try to use it and randomly throughout the day. and my friend who really doesnt like wryms of any kind walks out of his way when im around so he doesnt get close to me and always says "you have one, you have one so stay away, i dont want one" but he never says what he is talking about

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe your "Friend" just doesn't like you.
It's a good thing you two both know these exist, without any actual proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Could you explain what exactly a spirit worm is? I've never heard of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting. What is a Spirit Wrym?
This is probably not what your talking about, but you said dragon in your first post Dylmos. I had a dream a few weeks ago about giving birth to a dragon. A guy had chosen 3 girls, I was one of them, and he had told us we would give birth to dragons. It was weird, then I gave birth a golden scaled dragon. It was pretty. My baby was the best one.

But seriously, yeah, what is this thing you speak of? Sorry if my dream was not what you are talking about. I just felt like sharing it since we are supposedly talking about a "dragon."

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin
Well, this is interesting. What is a Spirit Wrym?
This is probably not what your talking about, but you said dragon in your first post Dylmos. I had a dream a few weeks ago about giving birth to a dragon. A guy had chosen 3 girls, I was one of them, and he had told us we would give birth to dragons. It was weird, then I gave birth a golden scaled dragon. It was pretty. My baby was the best one.

But seriously, yeah, what is this thing you speak of? Sorry if my dream was not what you are talking about. I just felt like sharing it since we are supposedly talking about a "dragon."

I've heard of some painful pregnancies, but man- That would take the cake.
Could you imagine the doctor's face?
"Put it back in! PUT IT BACK IN!"

new topics

top topics

join