It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just invade Area 51

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I made the popular YouTube video "Breaching Area 51" and a lot of people comment on the video about invading Area 51. Check it out and read the comments yourself.
www.youtube.com...

Also check out my comments to those who want to invade Area 51 here, as well as discussing my video here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rwdavis

Ususally I would say yes to an idea this dumb, but I actually have some pride in the U.S.A., there are so many countries invading this country socially, economically, not to mention military intelligence. If Area 51's secrets were revealed the USA would turn into Canada, we would be defenceless panseys if we gave up our best military secrets so easily. I've heard Area 51 is ran by military leaders who are compared to nazis. They have to be, to be able to keep the secrets. I would rather have a few American generals know than have everyone know.

No there are no aliens or ET craft at Area 51, there never have been. Saucers? perhaps, but if so they were always earthly made. This is my opinion.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've heard Area 51 has been or is in the process of being moved to Montana.

So.. Look into that.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I honestly dont think that there is anything of any significance going on at Area 51 .. its considered by many to be too much of a hot bed for attention ..

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join