It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just invade Area 51

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sealteamsix

Sorry, that is not going to cut it. I'd much rather everyone have access to the same technology and same information, that way we know exactly what we are working with and we can start to do some good to humanity. Not store up all the good stuff until WW3 pops off so we can have the upper hand. Not that I'm saying area 51 has anything of interest, but lets be real there have been top secret projects going on since god knows how long, it would be logical to think that they are hiding some interesting stuff to say the least...probably not at area 51 though.

p.s. if you ask me where the interesting stuff is: it's in the D.U.M.B.s

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There's no point in invading Area 51 the stuff isn't there anymore. Now Dugway proving grounds I'd be interested to see. Even the Google Earth imagery shows lots of new development in the C2 areas of the base. A base which for the most part shouldn't be doing anything as it was a chem weapons testing range years and years ago. But now it has lots of new facilities and buildings.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What's with the obsession over Area 51?

Isn't Groom Lake even more classified/secretive?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
What's with the obsession over Area 51?

Isn't Groom Lake even more classified/secretive?

I was always under the impression that Groom Lake is just a reference name for Area-51... However, I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Because then I would be charged with a felony for trespassing and never find a job again.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Area-51, Groom Lake AFB, and Nellis AFB range are all the same place.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
yeah hi, just wanted to say that nothing UFO or ET related is really at Area-51 anymore, it used to be intil the 80's i think. They all transfered that kind of stuff to 3 different places. Im not gonna say exsactly where, but one is in the side of a snow/ice-covered mountain. The other in near a large lake in a desert-like place (California maybe?, Perhaps Utah?) And the third i will not even discuss. But they all connect to one another underground. (God i hope i dont get bashed and flamed for this) But the mountain base is quite nasty, thats where a lot of ETs are taken and tortured to death through medical expirimentation, and torturous interrogation to try and get them to tell how their weapons work and their space travel etc...

But about marching into Area 51? they'll know youre coming, they have surveillance devices in some of the desert plants. And with so many of those growing in that area, good luck finding the ones that are bugged. There's a lot of wiring inder the ground that can feel the slightest vibration and can also judge the weight of anything moving there. They used to shoot people on sight for crossing the lines over there, but now since all the ET crap has been removed/relocated, they just watch you and dont do much of anything except psyche you out in order to get you to leave. They also dont care anymore if anyone 'looks' at the base from a distance, because (Reverse-psychology) they really WANT you to look and to 'see' something and they let you got to tell your 'story' so that everyone's focus is on Area51, BECAUSE there's nothing ET related there anymore. It keeps UFO and ET hunting fanatics distracted, and it turns the sight away from the fact that the real ET MIB Magestic operations are held in places you never KNEW existed or would hav guessed existed. I didnt either, until... Nevermind you probably shouldnt know yet anyway...

And as far as MIB goes, you boys are slipping.
I would love to go on to tell you what MIB really stands for, but i dont needs bashed, flamed or threatened by anyone here or elsewhere. Because it seems to me that when something NEW is reveiled, people dont wonder about it, they just get mad and stupid and refuse to listen.

But a million man march into Area51 is still a really dumb idea, nice, but dumb, now, playing pranks on these people would be another matter that i would be interested in seeing. Like a bunch of people dressed as ETs and wandering around the area looking for their 'ship' that 'crashed,' and get the Area51 camo-dudes really confused: 'What the Hell are they doing?' "Should we shoot? Or try to communicate?" The possibilities are endless. Anyhow, you'd think someone would have made a comedy documentery about that sort of thing. Call it: 'Close Encounters of ANY KIND!'

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why not invade Area 51? Because they can legally shoot us, and will be justified in doing so if we come prepared for the former. That inequity of power makes 'protesting' in that manner unwise at best, suicidal at worst. The idea that a hundred members of this site clad in misfitting ACUs and sunscreen is going to shake, much less break, the Camo Dudes is nothing but soft skinned idiocy.

Not to be harsh, but from a realists standpoint everyone would be either shot or arrested. Some may even do both. But more 'n likely any of the 'protesters' that went in to try and bum rush and airbase would be caught and vanned on the spot, since this thread has been floating around for a while.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Jackboot.Heel]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Stage 1: Purchase or steal an F-14 Tomcat
Stage 2: Get in below one of the Janet planes so the radar blip shows up as one aircraft
Stage 3: Use air-ground missiles to blow up any anti aircraft defences (not that they would risk shooting down a Janet flight)
Stage 4: Blow some stuff up for effect Eg. A couple of F-18s or F-22s
Stage 5: Use a guided penetration bomb to blow open the doors to the underground stuff.
Stage 6: This is when the ground forces come in. They get as far into the base as they can and any sealed doors are breached.
Stage 7 : This is when the armour comes in. These guys can blow a hole in anything
Stage 8: More Fighter jets arrive to fight off the inevitable retaliation which will come from the air F-14s are preferable.
Stage 9: This is when we discover the cool stuff really far down.
Stage 10: Broadcast it to the internet and media.
Stage 11: Become famous
Stage 12: ???????
Stage 13: Profit

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
it would be cool if that happened

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
huh i was thinkin the same idea but a little different

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
you know I was think the same but the type of security there is so down right mad that just a million people, people means nothing unless you have Technology which is a 50 year beoned us Technology or even more for that face. By the time you get the money you need to raid area 51 you could make your own area 51. how every if you choose to just use your men to raid the base, delta whould kill you and your men will in a number of seconds.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey! Count me in! I think it's a GREAT idea.....BUT...I somehow doubt that we'd be safe... Even with a million people! Something tells me that the Area 51 folks would probably drop some deadly poisonous gas from 50 miles above, killing all one million people, saying that it was an "Unfortunate Swamp Gas" accident.

Sadly, many would actually BELIEVE THAT story!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Has anyone thought that we are not suppose to know what is at area 51 and maybe the earth depends on us not knowing ??

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The only way that you could actually DO this, is with several... Dozens perhaps... live broadcasts (Video Feeds) to the internet showing the whole thing.

But that brings in Electronic countermeasures... etc...

Because they would probably just blanket the entire area with electromagnetic interference.

Because the Government killing its own civilians for trespassing onto a "Nonexistent" base, on LIVE VIDEO FEED, they would have LOTS of explaining to do.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
IF only we had something: fast (supersonic), agile (can turn on a dime), invisible (undetectable on radar) and Deceptive. Hmm I know. Where did I park Airwolf

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Hi,

If i lived in America, yea sure im up for that. I would love to find out what or if there hiding anything.

I live in Western Australia, and was planning taking some time of work to go to Pine Gap. I think that trip would be interesting.
. To much security tho

Anyway i agree with you, i think about time we know the TRUTH.

The truth would send the masses into chaos and mental breakdowns

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If it happened and I was there and I happened to see airwolf you would see this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm definately game, however this thread was made a LONG time ago so it's unlikely, haha just give me a time and date and I'll be there
I'll bring my invisibility cloak

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A STAR and A FLAG for you my friend.............

This kind of attitude and ideas is needed to end all the secrecy that is not in favour of the people of the USA (or the world).

First you should try to have a look and see through the official channels...and in such a way that they do not have a chance to move all the interesting stuff somewhere else. That will be difficult one tho....

It will be a major problem for the government to open fire on unarmed citizens who are interested where their tax-dollars are being spent on.

The places which are suspected not to suffice with the official government statements should be candidates for such actions. But how can you be sure?

Dr Greer' Disclosure Project has produced witnesses that should give enough reason to have a look at NASA. Area 51 and some other interesting places.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join