It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just invade Area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
As nice as it would be to get answers by organizing a march or something. It would not happen. People are not motivated enough to do it and say if it did happen it would probably turn into bedlam and riots and that is NOT GOOD. NOT the way to go with this. Violence is no way to get anything done. If people could do it correctly by opening up a dialog and showing that a majority of America wants the truth in a non confrontational way then we might get somewhere. Invading anything is not smart. You would be no different than terrorists. You don't want to stoop down to that level.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I personally think it would work. The rangers don't have enough ammo to shoot that many people. I'd say you'd need like 10,000 though..

But I personally don't think Area 51 has much of interest left in it. I mean we are all discussing it so much, and how much have you heard about it before? I'll answer that, A LOT. The government is well aware that we know about Area 51, and I think by now anything of interest is long gone to bases we don't even know about.

Invading Area 51 would only be useful for foreign spies who could steal technology. For a bunch of curious investigators, we would see some neat looking planes, some long detailed and scary documents, but we wouldn't have any clue what it all meant.

None the less, it would still be a great display of the power we have as people. I would join if I were in the area..

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Even if a hundred thousand people marched on Area 51, the security forces stood down, and the throng passed into the base's secret chambers unmolested, I don't think they'd find what they had come for.

I sincerely doubt that A51 or any facility has extraterrestrial craft or preserved ET bodies just lying around.

Whether or not some such craft, or the wreckage thereof, was shipped to the facility in 1947, I cannot believe that the more shadowy elements of our government are so inept as to have left that craft in the same super-high-profile base for sixty-two years.

The information you are seeking will likely not be found by kicking in a door. There probably are not obvious physical artefacts of extraterrestrial civilizations on Earth, in Area 51 or in any other government-run complex. You will find the truth through patience, dedication, and subtlety, not through force.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Area 51 is not a secret anymore.So i very much doubt there will be anything of significance except black projects that are not even *that* black.A secret base is secret...area 51 is not a secret.No doubt the military have underwater bases and all sorts scattered around the place.And if there was very advanced technology there i sure as hell wouldn't want a blacker than black aircraft with laser beams hunting me down,and no doubt the government/military could completely shutdown the media from reporting a march on area 51..especially when as you said it would have to be done covertly.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What are you expecting to find? This is not a half - life facility where there are portals to planet snoopy poop. There are no time travel machines, secret biological research being conducting. You invade all full of energy and hype, than you see a next generation stealth aircraft that looks cool but is in the realm of reality. You than ask yourself, well sh@t I was expecting technology out of this world. Great mystery to hold onto but whats worse with a place like this, knowing or not knowing the truth. Once the truth is known your vivid imagination has nothing to jerk off to anymore and you look at yourself like an idiot for believing such crazy jibberish.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rwdavis

You must be under the influence of being a juvinile.
Constitutional laws allow for the secrecy nessesary for the defense of this nation.
Patriot Act laws will allow the federal Govt. to arrest,detain indefinately without charge
if they concider you a terrorist or accessory to one.
Federal laws allow the Use of Deadly Force to prevent a breach of that security.
They out gun you and No Civilian will Go armed anywhere within Twenty Miles of groom lake.(And not get their face put in the gravel by M-4 rifle- butt from a special force no-name.)
State laws permit the Military to take Precident and Jurisdiction when there is any
threat or question of one to that security.
The media might Love the Idea,but they won't get anywhere.Glenn campbell tried in
`97 to lead a caravan of hundreds to groom road with the gullible govenor in tow,
until someone looked at the map and said wooops.Wrong Idea,bad way.

No one is going to drive for three-hours to nowhere just to get killed..unless they are
self destuctive brain damaged glue-sniffing,paint-huffing,no skilled,unemployed,nothing to do youth with no life.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i do not think area 51 has anything involving ufo's anymore, way to much publicity, the military has smartend up alot since the 60's now if a person could get into area 52.............

if we are going to wish for a couple hours of unrestricted snooping on a military instalation i would vote for Cheyenne Mountain or the 50th Space Wing here in colorado, altho i dont think even a million people are getting into this place.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by codex code

And exactly how are you going to get into all the locked security clearance areas? You might get a few employees to take you through a couple doors but you won't get very far before they lock the place down.

So you're going to have a million idiots standing around all for nothing.

But good luck!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

S-4 was the place that "studied and tested"the UFOs/discs according to one man who can't tell you the frequency of gravity wave or even his college teachers names..
but then,there would be no interest without him.
The groom lake kelly johnson detatchment facility tests hypersonic planes,flys them to edwards and back. Some from LA to NY in less than 30 minutes.
I have seen one flying over our heads at 40,000 ft.+ with t-38 trainer alongside.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwdavis
Why not just do a million man march of sorts at Area 51? It would be public relations nightmare for the government to shoot a bunch of unarmed people who just want to know the truth about if we alone in the universe or not. To me its about time that the government tells the truth about anything known or unknown and to let the people decide. After all we pay for everything.

Why do you want to know the truth? Area 51 is like a cookie jar placed in front of children. We have some very-very important secrets hiding there, so why put all of that into serious jeopardy? Don't you want our country to be safe?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When I was there at Site 51 with a relative (she's high up there) on August 22nd 2003, we went into some normal / not high security buildings.

Even those had retina and palm scans to get the doors to open.

So there is no way you would see anything INTERESTING unless you found somebody with a really high security level and cut out their eyes and cut their hands off etc.

And yes I was there, been through it all with Mr Friedman and did the lie detector bit too. But now we're going back years ago, wish I was still related to her and could go back again!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there are a LOT of soldiers and scientists and people in there ready to kill everyone if we do march in

Everyone in there's trained and we might never know what we might find in there, whether it's like Black Mesa from the Half-Life franchise or there's a secret Stargate Program

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Invading that storage facility would be usless EVERYTHING IS MOVED.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i all i am new here and think the place is good.

you do not need to get the truth by storming places or even putting yourself at risk all you have to do is start a group all about getting the truth.

it will take awhile for you to make it big but shouldnt take that long as you think about how many people in your country want the truth there are millions if not every1 who wants to know the truth.
so anyways what you do is start a legal group, start signing people up to it such as by telling them what you are about and what you want to know the truth about (e.g. a list of things) then you tell them how you will get them, you will also need to ask them to start recruiting and stuff and the next thing you know you have people from different states spreading the word and signing up and signing more people up.

say you have managed to get more then half the country in this group with all the understanding that you will go to the government and ask for the truth and if they dont give you it you boycott the taxes and no 1 in the group pays taxes until you get what you want from the government by saying we are not giving you no more money until we know what it is getting spent on (you will want to save the money tho as you can pay the over due taxes when you have got what you want) watch the government crumble in pain as they know there money is running out fast, i say if you managed to pull it off you will have the answer you want within a month of boycotting

you will need to inform the group that they will/may receive letters demanding the money and that they should not pay it as they can not arrest every1 in the group and they will not be alone as the whole street is/maybe in on it and all they do when they receive this letter is send 1 back asking for the truth.
p.s. say the boycotting took place see how many people will join in on it as it is going on, so hlf a country will became the whole country in days demanding the truth from there government, the government will have no choice but tell it.

good look.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by gillespie666]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I know a man who worked at Area 51 briefly, handling random documents, etc. And the truth is, from what he told me, if you are looking for some extraterrestrial flying saucers, aliens or hybrids, you will be dissapointed. It may have been there at some point in the past, but not anymore (or atleast it ain't the main purpose of the base), it's just a diversion from the real stuff happening somewhere else.

But I do like your idea of a peaceful march in huge numbers to this place or preferably, Washington. If 1 million Americans came to Washington and demanded Disclosure peacefully, we would probably get it.

[edit on 6/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think I'd rather drink turpentine
and pee on a brush fire.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think the idea wouldn't work. Do you really think that they'd have easily openable doors, like a bedroom door? No! They probably need keys, and a complex password to open. Therefore, we probably wouldn't see much more than an empty hangar (they would have cleared all the stuff before we got there. Plus, they'd lock the hangar doors etc. My guess is also that ALL the operations are underground, especially the UFOs and aliens if they even were at Area 51. The really cool stuff would more than likely be extremely far down, and I'm talking probably 1,000 to 2,000 feet down. That way, if they were bombed or if a nuclear disaster or something of the like happened, they wouldn't loose all the stuff.

The doors to the places where the stuff is held are probably quite heavy duty. Again... if you can drive a car through it, then it probably is not good enough.

Also, a large group of people would have a tough time going down the long road to the base. How do you: 1.) Expect to gather 1,000 people, nonetheless a MILLION people and charge to the base without being noticed? It'd be like the scene in Independence Day with the RV's charging down the desert! And if the group didn't use the road to the base, they'd see them.

My honest opinion is, Area 51 is nothing. Perhaps operation went on in there before, but as media attention (and, well, attention in general), they moved, fearing espionage and infiltration. I think we need to pay attention to the nothingness of the western deserts. Why would the airspace around Area 51 be so restricted, yet the satellite image be better than the image of my own home, in a town, not in the middle of the Nevada desert? Could there be a base underground in the middle of nowhere? Could Area 51 simply be a cover up? I do think so. But why are they so closely guarding nothing? Well, perhaps it is simply a transport hub, if you will. The JANET planes from Las Vegas arrive, the workers get off, and take an "underground railroad" to the secluded base. When I say underground railroad, I don't mean it literally. I'm not talking, a train station beneath Area 51, with an Amtrak train pulling up and taking the workers to said underground facility. It might simply be a network of underground tunnels that army cars carrying the workers drive in.

I point you to this interesting find that I have made while checking around Area 51 on Google Earth this afternoon.

Coordinates: 37°37'25.25"N 116°53'27.35"W

Hole in the middle of the ground? Underground transport! It's almost certain to be a tunnel of some sort. You can see the slope down, even though the image is 2D. Pretty neat, huh?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by fadedmyxomatosis]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
well that would be pretty ridiculous if 1 million people tryed to march on it, but you know they would send coverts in there and start shooting at the base, so they could mow everyone down... im sure they wouldn't care... and just say they were the 2% of loons and classify them as domestic terrorists...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by obamalivechat]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
How would you get in? its not like walking into a bar or a museum.

They just wouldn't open those big steel doors and let you in, in the first place.

I totally agree with you though that it's about time we knew the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some of you people are waaayyy too over the top...

Realistically, no one would be killed (intentionally). They would use tear gas and non-lethal bullets to disperse the crowd. Then, every single one of you crazy people would be arrested and put on trial in a federal court. End result: you've accomplished nothing, except committing a felony. Congratulations.

Now, let's say all of you SOMEHOW get into Area-51. Do you really think that making all the secret (if ANY) technology and projects in there public is a good idea? There is a solid reason it's so secured. It's so really dense people (like the ones on this march) don't foolishly let the whole world know about black budget government research. You guys make me want to puke.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join