It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just invade Area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rwdavis

Two scenarios:

1 - they shoot a few people to discourage the rest
1a - they shoot a few people (who are 'pants') with fake bullets to make the others think they shot some people and therefore the crowd leaves.

2 - they will not shoot everyone, guaranteed, check the above.

The fact is everyone is scared, see the above threads, so they have achieved their goals.

Probably what is going on there is a bunch of nuclear testing...if there are U.F.O.s then they would tell us about themselves when they felt the time is right - dont think the gov. could hold them back...but maybe the gov. has been infiltrated already by Aliens...and not necessarily the green eye boogy men that we most commonly think of.

There is a lot to the history of the earth that is unclear to us and were passed down only in parables....that we take out of 'context'.

Peace

dAlen

- the truth is within

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok what if this idea works?

Once were in there and we see little green men then what?
We leave and say wow theres aliens in there!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
10,000 men and women, one TV crew, no vehicles, no weapons and everyone just pile up along the main route and march to the base. Big problem is, once you get there you will see hangars, vehicles, standard military issue gear and jets. Everything that is of any real significance will either be far underground behind 1000 feet of solid steel or already flown to another site. It's a good idea but you find 10,000 people crazy enough to try.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Assuming they don't just come up with a cunning plan involving mass-disinformation (which is usually their 1st option), in that they show us something while they have the truth hidden away behind some sort of temporial cloak generator, it would be worth a look.

But that's the problem - You can hide evidence in places where no one will look, like inside a vat of acid/radioactive goo in lead containers or something.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Who knows what sort of intrusion countermeasure devices may be in place at Area 51...just the ones we know about are scary enough.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/02/03/MNGR9H2AM71.DTL

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Inceptor]

Weird, I can't get it to stop truncating my link

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Inceptor]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I say do a test run. Get a remote control jeep with a dummy driver (with a heat signature) in it and just drive it across the line. See what happens.

Man I love these threads! I cant stop laughing every time someone comes up with new ideas. So great. Like the radio controlled mosquito...that was awesome.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I doubt if there was a over whelming amount of people especialy if it was video taped they would shoot everyone but first you have to gather the people. With the very real possability of being shot and killed people need a damn good reason to risk their lives. Really everything we know about Area 51 is rumor and most people are not willing to run down guns based on rumors.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I saw something on discovery channel where someone went to a base, one person and 2 TV people. I thougt it was 51 but if there isnt proof of where it is maybe 53 or something else. They stood by area of property talked about what might be inside then a warthog drove up with a marine or guy in fatigues watching over binoculars and talking on a megaphone. Saying this is private property no tresspassing and (maybe) you will be arrested. I hope this might help or help your plans just dont get yourself killed over this. I understand what youre saying, I was just burst out laughing a few times. Invade an area connected to our own gov. , organize protesters maybe one day do this and hope nobody gets shot and maybe finding something out they refusing to tell us for decades. You would need a lot of planning and I would recommend espionage, surveilance or metal gear solid tactics than protest, if you need to know that bad.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A Warthog? Was Master Cheif on the base? I really want to get that radio controlled misquito in the air.

How about we just dig there. That was my other idea. We might make it a few feet a day. Eventually we would get there.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragnarok691

Holy crap, they're testing Spartan suits down there or whatnot and Halo is a simulation created by scientists are Area 51

I'm sure they thought of a mass group of people trying to "invade" the base. IF anything, they could be dealt with as they were breaking the laws doing that.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rwdavis

Well the government would not really care if they killed a couple million people if it meant keeping secrets. They would make it look like 9/11 or something. They would not have any trouble doing it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
How about instead of trying something so crazy like running into are deaths just start writing a bunch of letter saying how its our right as citizens of the u.s. to know the truth about what is really going on in our own back yards.Also that we know there is ovbously something is going on in there if their gonna try to shoot anyone who goes near there.And i'll say this thats fine they can hide the truth about what they know but they cant hide the truth of what i know myself i've seen ufo's with my own two eyes more then once so how can they hide that from me.Also how are we to trust a government that trys hides stuff from us.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
ok lets be sane about it just write a bunch of letter saying its our right as u.s citizen to know what is really going on in our own backyards.Also that we know that something out of this world is going on if they are gonna try to shoot anyone who comes close to there.Also how are we supose to trust in a government that can't tell us the truth it's rediculus.But you know they can keep on lieing because i know the true i've personaly seen ufo's more then once.So they can hide what THEY know but they cant hide what i know and what i seen with my own two eyes.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I say get a floating eyeballs....and have it drift upwind....then u can be sure u wont be seen...cause u can see them.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i was thinking of that for so long but just don't know how, you should definitely get people and do it, me and my friends are in. i'm sure if about 10 thousand people just disappear from the face of the earth everyone else will want to know what the # just happened.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Honestly I have thought about this same thing. That is what this country needs is a united front of millions to march on Area 51, Washington, you name it. If we all stood together we could get it done! Unity is what is needed. One voice is hard to hear....but millions!!!!! You can't just turn the other way.....This idea should be explored. Not just about aliens, but about hunger and taxes and war protests. Millions all saying the same thing. TRUTH NOW!!!! PEACE NOW!!! That would be a sight to behold!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OP, as you can tell, many are with you in that idea and have thought of it just as you have, including myself. However, I think it's negligent to think that some part of the military industrial complex isn't monitoring these threads just as we are. I wouldn't be surprised of the powers that be aren't reading this right now. So, in my opinion, an offensive, no matter how diligent, would be met with an even greater resistance. And it wouldn't be a public relations nightmare as I doubt it would even be on the news, youtube would censor and any word getting out would be just like words that get out now to blindfolded Americans....just a bunch of crazy speculation by a bunch of "conspiracy theorists". But if ya think of something out of this world that might work (no pun intended), be sure to let a brother know.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
One Phrase: "Domestic ROE, no warning shots"

Think about that before you try to sneak into any military bases that are restricted.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
they would never need to fire a single bullet to stop such a march. They would infiltrate the group and communications of the organizers, whom would be silenced one way or another. They would treat the group the same way they treat terrorists (as this technically would be a terrorist act) and dismantle it before a single person marched.

People are actually paid to monitor threads like this, cell phone comm ect.. any threat to national security would be identified at a early stage and delt with

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why not spy on Area 51, instead of invading it? How about sending in miniature robots or have birds with cameras do flyovers? or small mechanical remote-controlled planes?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by masterp]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join