It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just invade Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by umbr45

I apologise... i clearly did miss the whole hypothetical bit.

perhaps i am already a brain washed clone of the state after all, but the whole concept of thinking about ways in just seesm so futile its just not worth bothering about.

i'm not one to join in wild speculation either... so i'll just quietly crawl back down my hole...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why not send an electric (silent) RC (or autonomous if you can) model plane with a mounted video camera over Area 51, transmitting the video by radio? Probably because there's not anything worth seeing outdoors at Area 51 anyway (btw, even if you did successfully "invade" Area 51, I doubt they'd be so kind as to give you a guided tour of their facilities where any sensitive technology would most certainly be kept anyway).

[edit on 8-1-2008 by ElectroGrav]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe we will be told or shown the truth in the year 2012. It is supposed to be the year of enchantment and we will be shown the true side of life on mars.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dark_Ace was the only one I've seen even hint at this possibility, but I'm going to take it a step further.

What makes ANYONE think there's still anything other than "regular" black projects there? By that I mean, that since the day Area 51 became a household word and was on the cover of Popular Science, whatever top secret or UFO/alien projects that may have been taking place there have probably been moved to another location. If it's S-4, same scenario. They're both so widely known, especially amongst enthusiasts, that the chances of finding something other than non-UFO related experimaental aircraft and whatever other projects there are probably remote. Think for a moment about said employees of these areas. Surely, even though security is tight and access to areas is strictly controlled, they've heard the rumors and would at the very least be keeping their eyes and ears open after hearing these rumors, further reason to move such projects.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area_X
Dark_Ace was the only one I've seen even hint at this possibility, but I'm going to take it a step further.

What makes ANYONE think there's still anything other than "regular" black projects there?

What makes you think that question hasn't been asked over and over and over again on threads like these?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
the only person who could probley breack in would be sly cooper from the sly cooper videogames to bad hes not real because we would have had an answer allready. on the reality side now a million man march wouldnt work out to good id think if a million pepole did this they would all be shot and if the march recieved media atention they would abandon the bulding and move to another base until things calmed down thats why we cant it just wouldnt work the most anyone could do is pose as an agent or sneak onto the janet planes wich i think would be a better idea someone should seriously sneak onto the janet plane pose as a man with allsteimers when you get there to area fifty one because im sure theyl know if you arive there and your not staff so pose as man with allsteimers and claim you thought you were on the plane that took you home than act like your haveing heatstroke theyl feel sorry take you inside and probably wont kill you because they will think you have mental trouble and no one will belive you that you were there but you know you dont have mental trouble but they dont know that think about it elderly pepole are treated difrently by pepole because in a way there just like children and if the adgents there are human and have fellings they probably will let you go home who thinks that this is a geniuse idea email me back if you like the idea email is [email protected]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
the only person who could probley breack in would be sly cooper from the sly cooper videogames to bad hes not real because we would have had an answer allready. on the reality side now a million man march wouldnt work out to good id think if a million pepole did this they would all be shot and if the march recieved media atention they would abandon the bulding and move to another base until things calmed down thats why we cant it just wouldnt work the most anyone could do is pose as an agent or sneak onto the janet planes wich i think would be a better idea someone should seriously sneak onto the janet plane pose as a man with allsteimers when you get there to area fifty one because im sure theyl know if you arive there and your not staff so pose as man with allsteimers and claim you thought you were on the plane that took you home than act like your haveing heatstroke theyl feel sorry take you inside and probably wont kill you because they will think you have mental trouble and no one will belive you that you were there but you know you dont have mental trouble but they dont know that think about it elderly pepole are treated difrently by pepole because in a way there just like children and if the adgents there are human and have fellings they probably will let you go home who thinks that this is a geniuse idea email me back if you like the idea email is [email protected]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmay75

See that little button to the left of the question mark key on your keyboard? it works wonders.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The thinking man (or woman) has just GOT to ask themselves one question: Did an actual million people show up for the million man march?
I seriously think not.
What really makes a body believe that a large mass of people would actually spend the money, time, and effort to trapse through a posted government border and risk their lives for no guaranteed return?
I'm no betting man, but I think the number of folks willing to do that are directly proportionate to the number of diagnosed schizophrenics in the US.
Interesting.
This is, IMHO almost as bad as the "kid" who had a thread on here a while back proposing that a group of civilians arm themselves and actually effect a forced incursion onto posted government property! (groom lake).
Have fun disappearing, kids!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
The thinking man (or woman) has just GOT to ask themselves one question: Did an actual million people show up for the million man march?
I seriously think not.
What really makes a body believe that a large mass of people would actually spend the money, time, and effort to trapse through a posted government border and risk their lives for no guaranteed return?
I'm no betting man, but I think the number of folks willing to do that are directly proportionate to the number of diagnosed schizophrenics in the US.
Interesting.
This is, IMHO almost as bad as the "kid" who had a thread on here a while back proposing that a group of civilians arm themselves and actually effect a forced incursion onto posted government property! (groom lake).
Have fun disappearing, kids!

You're making an assumption based on an event that hasn't happened yet. There's really no way to determine what officials at A51 would or wouldn't do in the event of a million person march unless you had direct , or inside knowledge.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

True, Agent51. I have made an assumption based on a hypothetical event.

Here's another one:
IF said event were to occur, again, I'm no betting man, but I would assume that a contingency plan has already been devised. If you've ever worked for the government, military, etc, you know the frequency of "getting caught with your pants down" in that particular sector. Very slim.
This "march" would likely be met (if it were even allowed to muster in the first place- a whole other issue in itself!) with a swift and decisive nerve agent strike out of Nellis. Period.
Then the vultures and coyotes get to do their part.
End of story.

[edit on 6/2/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
reply to post by AGENT51

True, Agent51. I have made an assumption based on a hypothetical event.
This "march" would likely be met (if it were even allowed to muster in the first place- a whole other issue in itself!) with a swift and decisive nerve agent strike out of Nellis. Period.
Then the vultures and coyotes get to do their part.
End of story.

l
[edit on 6/2/08 by cbianchi513]

Sounds a bit overly dramatic to me, Bianchi, but I admire your flare for creative writing. No_one817 claims that it is unlikely that a shoot on site order would take place if such an event were to happen. Although his credentials haven't been verified, he seems, so far, to be credible.

That said, I chuckle at the thought of soldiers walking in formation in the desert sun, guns in hand, blindly ignoring the thousands of rotting bodies of civilians, gnawed at by coyotes and vultures tearing away bit after bit of flesh. I just don't see it. Its a little too "Red Dawn".

Lets go for a "Day After Tomorrow" scenario. That works for me.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwdavis
Why not just do a million man march of sorts at Area 51? It would be public relations nightmare for the government to shoot a bunch of unarmed people who just want to know the truth about if we alone in the universe or not. To me its about time that the government tells the truth about anything known or unknown and to let the people decide. After all we pay for everything.

Why not just join the military, according to Military.com the easiest way to do it is just ask permission after you are assigned a duty station. I would leave and let be, I'm tanked enough to not have to deal with Area 51 plus the guards would be grilling you pretty hard.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
probably if a big group of people would go there , i bet the US soldiers would be happy to test their new Crowd control systems on you , no one would get near there
question: in area 51 do they use US soldiers or pmc´s?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by dracodie]

no i dont think they'd use pmc's coz pmc's choose serve the highest bidder, someone would just i'll pay you $450,000 a year if you just give me a report each week on defense measures or anything worth noting that goes on in there

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
no definitly not
they would shoot everybody
the governmet doesnt care about people
its all about staying alive and money
u would have to infiltrate the base

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I totally agree. I do acknowledge the incredible difficulty of logistics that would go into planning something like that but it seems like if there's a will there must be a way. I quote Agent 47, who, while a fictional character, is a total badass and a hero of mine (think it sad if you want
): "Even the strongest chains have a weak point." I'd be with you if you are honestly interested in doing such a thing. We'd have to get quite a few people (UNDERSTATEMENT), but if you don't now think I belong in an insane asylum for legitimately proposing you and me and others do this, send me back your e-mail address/aim/phone #/whatever. I'm not so out of touch with reality that I don't know it would take years of recruiting and building a network of people, but I do think it possible and would be willing to talk about the prospect of it with you. Anyways, hope you have a good day. Really, I'm dead serious, and once again if you don't think I'm crazy/unbelievably unintelligent/out of sync with reality, send back either a yes or no on whether you'd like to at least talk about the idea to me, in very tentative terms. I'm not sure if you were just suggesting the notion/imagining or if you'd legitimately be interested in brainstorming VERY tentative plans for actually doing it.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Defiance999]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I imagine however it would have to involve EXTREMELY high levels of not just force, numbers, not just sneakiness/elaborate plans, but both. It'd be sort of like a real-life version of Ocean's 11 but on steroids.
I think the government could, as sad as it is, get away with just outright shooting down thousands of people. We'd have to have technological support in varying locations away from the area. I'm talking A LOT of people, who would likely be hard to find, as the average human being would not likely be interested in touching the matter and would immediately dismiss it as imaginative fantasy, with extremely low chances of success, which given the right planning and effort beforehand, and I mean A LOT, and enough people, A LOT, I disagree with. Wow, that was one long run-on sentence
Anyways, good will from one person to another and hope to hear from you. I'm not asking that you give up your job or anything drastic, just to theorize with me about how we might go about starting such a campaign.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You're an idiot to think that the government is as militarily competent as you clearly think it is. I think you've been watching too many movies/shows where the cops, government people always win. The delusional/"schizophrenic" kid who you clearly think is a moron's is actually QUITE feasible and OF COURSE you will now say I'M an idiot. Have you ever considered that there plenty of citizens worldwide so distraught over global imperialism/corporate/elitist power that they'd be willing to become guerrilla's to uncover the lies and corruption. Take the now once again increasing popularity of RATM. I admit a person would be hardpressed to find A LOT of people who'd be willing to engage in such risky behavior with no direct guarantee of safety or compensation, but saying that schizophrenics and only schizophrenics would is a tad (to say the least) absurd. Clearly you have never read any lengthy medical journals dealing with the symptoms of schizophrenia, as I'm fairly sure it has nothing to do with a desire to commit risky, some might say foolish acts. Now obviously loads of dumbasses have just jumped in their trucks of planes and tried to infiltate 51 and have been arrested/fined etc. but to say that it is impossible seems to me a bit extreme. If determined enough I'm pretty sure a large group of people, HEAVILY armed, and monstrous in number could pull it off. The military isn't THAT intimidating/strong. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
and couldn't one forseeably tunnel their way in, with enough time, construction equipment and determination? Call me stupid/unrealistic/a "dreamer" but I totally think it could be done. The only thing prohibiting anyone from succeeding is a lack of determination/EXTREME patience/work ethic.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Defiance999]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You may think I watch too many espionage movies but I think the best way to go about infiltration would be to somehow acquire very powerful digging machines and bring them to a secluded point a ways away from the base and using a map and compass dig our way their. Once again I don't know how serious/crazy
(like me) you are. If you'd be interesting in teaming up with me, as I've already stated many times but will do so once more to show you I'm serious, write me back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join