It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just invade Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Why not just do a million man march of sorts at Area 51? It would be public relations nightmare for the government to shoot a bunch of unarmed people who just want to know the truth about if we alone in the universe or not. To me its about time that the government tells the truth about anything known or unknown and to let the people decide. After all we pay for everything.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi,

If i lived in America, yea sure im up for that. I would love to find out what or if there hiding anything.

I live in Western Australia, and was planning taking some time of work to go to Pine Gap. I think that trip would be interesting.
. To much security tho

Anyway i agree with you, i think about time we know the TRUTH.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwdavis
Why not just do a million man march of sorts at Area 51? It would be public relations nightmare for the government to shoot a bunch of unarmed people who just want to know the truth about if we alone in the universe or not. To me its about time that the government tells the truth about anything known or unknown and to let the people decide. After all we pay for everything.

I've actuially thought about this before. It seems like a good idea but I've found a few major flaws.

First, Lets assume (for the sake of argument) the government is telling us the truth that there is nothing at area 51. But, we all know from imaging and sightings that something IS happening there, which means its probably some kind of Black Op. and they wouldn't think twice about shooting anyone on sight, or use some other method to kill anyone attempting to enter (a number of poisonous gases comes to mind.)

Second, now lets assume the gov is lying to us about their knowledge of Area 51. and say 2000 people come onto the base, (though probably less). The government takes the stance that "Area 51 does not exist", so your walking into a place that technically speaking isn't recognized as even existing, so when people are killed it won't be the governments fault because there was no area 51 to begin with. And even if you were able to manage to get to the police, they would have already been silenced.

Point being; it seems like a good idea, but they've either already thought of a counter measure because they've already thought of it. And if they haven't they've come up with one now, I'm sure that someone monitors these conspiracy sites.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why? No seriously why?

Do you really want to see what Top-Secret Aircraft is being developed there?

I don't think you'll find any UFO's or Aliens there.

Edit to add: For years the government denied the existense of Area 51 this is true, however as of late (not sure of the date) they no longer deny it's existence.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ok let’s say we do brake in area 51, then what? What will we do once we find the “truth”, be it just a normal base or a facility full of alien tech and bodies… then what’s the next step?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As to then what ..you better check out www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

and story of zealots at Masada...because you'd probabley have a couple hours at best

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It will be no fun camping out anymore if you know what's there, plus all the lights in the sky will be explained... no fun right?

Really though, the things that are going on there are kept secret for a reason-to hide from our enemy....Not only will you be uncovering aliens but you will blow our any of our future aircraft against the enemy......

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ATS Jones and the search for the Holy UFO/Aliens. Tienamen square was only 20 yrs ago. Maybe they can set up rides for 200 bucks or so, just a short jaunty around the salt flats. Or a quick game of five card stud with a grey. I have been trying to research a 24/7 fisheye cam mount activated by thermal or transient lighting. I believe with the amount of recent activity going on if a goodly number of people had an affordable monitoring system we'd have great stuff in no time.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well lets say hypothetically all the things supposed to exist at area 51 do exist. HOW THE HELL do you expect to beat technology thousands of years in advance of our own military's let alone the civilian populations with sheer numbers, it would take at least half the poplation of america to pull it off since if the american government attacked that many it would cause the imminent overthrow of the government. Besides how many people do you know are actually willing to risk their lives to fight a hypothetically impossible battle let alone face the actual army with today's weapons.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm still not sure thats a great idea. Area 51 uses private and military security personel and that whole base is authorized to use deadly force against american citizens. I think a million man march on area 51 might end up with a million dead people.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

(forgive the one liner )

YEA what he said

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I still like the cam in a rock w/ a foldup solar panel though. Roll a few yards ever nite. Heck, by 2012 it might even get halfway there.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some reporters actually went there and found the place abandoned at least for a while anyway, I'm not sure if they still left the place unguarded or unwatched, that would be silly considered the potential health effects of any radioactive or chemical agents they used in the experimental aircraft, along with the nuclear tests.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rwdavis

id rather go with tactics like on my thread, so that way better chance of no one dieing

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why not just go there by yourself and come back and tell us what happened?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I guess I just dont understand how anyone thinks there is any way to sneak onto a military installation and not get caught and even worse, killed.

I live on a military installation. Sorry, but you arent going to just sneak on here and get away with it
And we arent even "Area 51".

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
makes me lau. "there is no area 51" go on google earth! lol you seen the size of the run way oh and what the hell is that massive curved black line aboutto the right of it? hmm.

with invading it. you'd have to have MASS numbers. media crews and all kindsa #. plus this is a place were they test conceptt air craft, what they're based on? well we all have our ideas, so the place will have like radia on it and wouold spot you before you even stepped foot on the place.

get russia to nuke it! i wonder what would happen then considering it dont excist?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwdavis

Lol I agree with you, the truth needs to be told, but unfortunatly by then They will put away anything they are 'hiding' and ...who knows how far the government would go if they really are hiding something..

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fantastic Idea !!

I personally think that that would be amazing...

However, million man march? I don't think that that many people would be up for risking their lives to find out what's going on....

Its still a really really good idea though... I for one would be totally up for it

Laura x

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You know thats a good idea, i think they could not really do anything to us because then there would be a riot and they would not want that and if everyone in the world just march over there maybe they will force themselves to tell us the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join