It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews controling media and now internet!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
I didn't read through the whole thread, but I pray that someone pointed out the the OP that in the United States, you do not have unbridled freedom of speech. You have freedom of speech until you infringe upon someone else's rights. Committing libel against an entire race of people obviously infringes upon their rights.

When will people learn freedom of speech does NOT mean you can't say absolutely anything you want.

No you are incorrect; In the US one CAN say anything one wants, but one must then accept the consequence as well...ranging from a dirty look to a fist in the mouth...to a prison sentence.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There is distinct difference between Zionism and Jewry.
In my opinion, the former is using the other for it's own political/financial ends.

The Orthodox Jews of Israel and elsewhere hate the agenda of the Zionists.

(G
"Timeline of the Rothschilds" by Darryl Bradford Smith
"The Money Masters".
"By Way of Disception" by Viktor Ostrovsky, former Mossad Agent.

Look up 'Harold Wallace Rosenthal' interview (assassinated aide of Sen Jacob Javitz)
and 'Benjamin Freedman' speech, former WS Banker.

Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Since this thread refers mainly to what the Jewish people are and are not, I thought I'd post this excerpt from an article I stumbled across this morning. It's a very interesting exchange between 60 Minutes correspondent Mike Wallace and actor Morgan Freeman.

Wallace: Black History Month you find?

Freeman: Ridiculous.

Wallace: Why?

Freeman: You’re going to relegate my history to a month?

Wallace: Oh, come on.

Freeman: Well, what do you do with yours? Which month is White history month?

Wallace: Well.

Freeman: No, come on, tell me?

Wallace: Well…I’m Jewish.

Freeman: Okay. Which month is Jewish History Month?

Wallace: Nah, there isn’t one.

Freeman: Oh…. Oh. Why not? Well, you want one?

Wallace: No, no, I…

Freeman: No, right, alright, I don’t either. I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

Wallace: How are we going to get rid of racism until?…

Freeman: Stop talking about it. I’m going to stop calling you a White man, and I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a Black man. I know you as Mike Wallace, you know me as Morgan Freeman, you wouldn’t say “I know this White guy named Mike Wallace”. You know what I’m saying?

Source Video

Here is one Jewish person, Mike Wallace, who is making a distinction between being White and being Jewish. This exchange illuminates to some extent how Mike Wallace views himself in the context of race. What's also interesting is how Mike Wallace seems to think that Black History Month is needed for Blacks, but that it's not necessary for Jews. 10/10 points for Morgan Freeman, I say. His intellect was in full effect in that moment. Pretty clear that Mike Wallace wasn't expecting the tables to be turned on him. And Freeman still managed to answer Wallace's original question.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Am I the only one that every time I read something in this thread all I can think of is the "borat" end sequence where he says "We no longer have running of the Jew. tis' a cruel thing. We're Christian now!"

I guess that lightens up this topic a lot for me.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This post is long so instead of posting I felt it better to link to a page instead and have updates added to it as I get time to reply to others comments with my replies posted here on this seperates the rest of the posters comments and postings and helps me keep track. Its OK this is my site.

Click Here

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Morgan Freeman, amazing man, the friend of my friend John. Makes great ribs too.

I like Jews, they gave us Yeshua and Superman, as well as many cool movies, tv shows, comedy, ect.. So do Jews control the media? Nope, not really, they make a lot of the content that is in the media. Saying Jews control the media is like saying blacks control sports.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
So do Jews control the media? Nope, not really, they make a lot of the content that is in the media. Saying Jews control the media is like saying blacks control sports.

i think i could safely say blacks 'control' basketball and boxing and sprinting(although, PWN would be better than control) and jews 'control' (PWN) content, WHICH IS MEDIA! you contradicted yourself.

and they don't just 'make a lot of content', they also decide what that content will be if they happen to own the network, or the federal reserve, or whatever.

the jews 'gave us' jesus, too. now, THAT was content!

it's not 'jews' that are a problem. it is the uber-rich controllers of political lobby, media content, and global banking, ...the majority of which happen to be jewish zionists.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Call me ignorant but I've never understood the whole "blaming Jews for everything" thing. Is there something that the Jewish people did in the past or something that people seem to hate jewish people?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well it seems to me that some people still have this religion hatin' thang going on. I don't hate anyone cause of there religion. I think there are plenty of good jews and plenty of bad ones. Tell me is Bush jewish or most of the gov? Nope, I'm not sure if the Fed is really controlled by jews, I don't really care either, if Ron Paul wins, he'll probably get assasinated by the Fed if he tries to get rid of that institution.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrs
Call me ignorant but I've never understood the whole "blaming Jews for everything" thing. Is there something that the Jewish people did in the past or something that people seem to hate jewish people?

It's not at all that Jews ,as a whole, did something bad. I don't know anybody that calls Jews ,as a whole, bad (other than podunk nazi retards). It would be like calling all Christian, Buddhists, Muslims, etc.. bad. What this is about is the extremist Jews that do seem to have an agenda. Just like when you here about the extremist Muslims that go around suicide bombing innocent people. They are much the same. Except, these extremist Jews are in power and own most of the worlds money. And when you own most of the worlds money it is a little easier to go about working your agenda.

If you are wondering who these extremists are it is the zionists that take the early Bible literally. That is they believe the land of Israel belongs to the Jews because 'God' gave it to them. This is truly mind boggling and in itself a paradox. Considering the Jewish religion, based on the Torah, is supposed to be about God, how we are to obey him, and treat each other as equals, even though at times it contradicts itself heavily. The people that question it and doubt its authenticity and recognize that the Bible itself has an agenda get accused of being "satanist" and evil and other ridiculous claims. Of course this isn't true.

Getting to the agenda that seemingly is at the top of the list of worlds most powerful and rich people is the question. What exactly is the agenda? Who are the people pulling the strings? These questions are trying to be answered by the brave and patriotic people of many nations. Though it is not easy much has been revealed. As well as ALOT of disinformation trying to throw off anyone who catches a glimpse of the truth. Remember, it doesn't take a thousand to conspire. It only takes one. And that is where alot of people don't quite understand how these things can happen. Surely, if everyone in the government knew about 9/11 it would have never been pulled off. But if only a hand full or less knew and were behind the scenes then guess what? It was an inside job.

Anyway, getting back to what you were asking about..what these extremist did was take the land of the innocent palestinian people and put it back in semite control after WW2. And I am not saying that Jews do not deserve a land to call their own, they absolutely do. But they should have been given land where it was not an issue of who it belongs to. This is an easy identifier of conspiracy and agenda. It makes people question WW2 and who was behind it.

Look don't believe a word I wrote here. Do a little research and some of this stuff pops its ugly little head right out at you. No matter what, keep an open mind and don't believe EVERYTHING you see or read.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I never heard a racist open his or her mouth but to their own disadvantage and to the seeming advantage of some politician who, in their quiet moments, fantasize about blowing their own brains out.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I've always heard that the US Media, print and radio as well as Hollywood were controlled by Jewish interests but I've never really seen definitive proof of this but maybe its kept low profile.
I chose what news reports I am interested in, I choose where I get my information and I choose what I believe and dont believe, not the other way around.
I remember when Mel Gibson made The Passion of Christ and nobody in Hollywood would touch it, so he ended up funding it himself.
Im sure most people remember his DWI arrest a few years later and his apparent resentment for Jews came out. Maybe a connection there or maybe not who knows.
Having said that and I do need to be careful because I JUST now came off of a posting ban but I do believe that Israel has a huge say so in US policy and as a US citizen, I have a problem with that.
The reason I have a problem with that is because I believe that Israel is only looking out for Israels interests and they do not care who they use to protect those interests.

There is one thing that really does bother me though and thats how it is so taboo to say anything negative about a Jew or Israel, not just in the US but in most of the world as well.
You dont like Israels policy, youre anti-semitic
Mention their influence in Banking or the media, youre anti-semitic
Look at how many "Youre a racist" posts already posted in this thread.

This entire world needs to grow up, White, Black, Jews, Muslims and Christians alike

[edit on 1/2/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Well, over the past few days or so, Will Smith has been weathering storm of commentary that attribute sentiments to him in the form of "Hitler was a good person." Now, Smith didn't say that. What he said was, "Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good." That's a very simple and sophisticated thing to say. Of course, it's ripe for journalists to misinterpret, on purpose, to sell news. I say on purpose because a good journalist will know how to listen, read and comprehend statements such as that. Maybe many in the general public will miss it, but a trained and good journalist wouldn't. Anyway, the Jewish Defense League called on Hollywood for Smith's movie, "I Am Legend", to be pulled out of theaters and for all financing of his future projects to be withdrawn. Basically a call for Will Smith to be blacklisted. It's .pretty clear that the JDL understands what kind of influence it has. The Anti-Defamation League, on the other hand, backed Smith from the beginning, immediately understanding that Smith's words were interpreted wrongly, and accepted Smith's clarification, which he issued immediately as the news broke.

Smith was questioning a view of the world from what might have been Hitler's viewpoint. Of course, others would view Hitler as evil, but the questions raised by Smith were, "How did Hitler view himself? Did he, in his sick mind, think of himself as a good person?" Anyway, the blogosphere came out in full force to denounce Smith, many jumping on the bandwagon promoting erroneously that Smith had said, "Hitler was a good person." The journalist, of a Scottish newspaper, that had interviewed Smith, and first reported the erroneous interpretation stated this, "Remarkably, Will believes everyone is basically good." Which was then followed by, "Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good." That setup distorted and obscured the meaning and heart of Smith's statement. No doubt, in my mind, that it was done on purpose. Either that or that journalist is a bad journalist and shouldn't have a job.

Anyway, I think it is pathetic that a large and well funded organization wouldn't understand the difference between what Smith allegedly had said and what Smith actually did say. And then to call for the destruction of his career without first considering the thoughtfulness of Smith's statements is irresponsible. In my opinion, one and everyone has the right to question everything. There are no absolute answers with regards to any human endeavor, current, future, or past. And while the JDL might think that it owns the right to how Hitler should be viewed, it does not. Sure, we can demonize, but we should at least reserve that for those who are truly demons. I don't think I'm alone in thinking this, but Will Smith is NOT competing in the Top 100 or 1000 or 1 billion of the most evil men that have ever lived. Not that I know of, anyway. The point is, however, is that the JDL sees itself as capable of initiating the destruction of people's careers that the JDL deem necessary. Obviously, calling out to the the many influential and powerful persons and institutions in Hollywood. Now, if Steven Spielberg had said the same thing, would it have been handled the same way by the journalist and the JDL? Would it have been mis-interpreted the same way? I could be wrong -- but the strongest feeling that I have is that if it had been Speilberg who said those same exact words, the comments would have gone unnoticed.

Clearly Will Smith is the human in all of this. A human asking questions pertaining to the human condition. Questions that should be asked. Considering this matter, one could very easily portray the JDL as a viper that's coiled and ready to strike any individual that only seems to betray the JDL's cause. At any rate, the JDL eventually accepted Smith's clarification. The thing is, a clarification should have been asked for in the first place. Is Will Smith or any person so untouchable after something that they have only ALLEGEDLY said? For an organization such as the JDL, you'd think they'd want to get it right the first time. There's enough vipers in the world. At least the ADL did the right thing. What the JDL and ADL both should have done was to pounce on that Scottish journalist for misrepresentation. Maybe that's Smith's job, but the JDL and ADL could have sent a powerful message that they will not tolerate and sensationalism that designed to bait and draw their ire. Would have been a whole lot better and a whole lot more effective than the JDL's call to end Smith's career.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

exellent post! thanks for the insight!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Look at how many "Youre a racist" posts already posted in this thread.

Perhaps you haven't read the OP. I don't think no one is calling him a racist because of his comments about the Jews controlling the media. It's more his comments that they "are the greetiest people on the planet."

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a racist, anti-Semetic comment.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Yes, how dare he say that! I could think of a whole lot worse thing to be called than greedy, he ranks right up there with a top Nazi for that statement.
I would call it more of a stereotype but not racist, how about when people say that all Russians are drunks, its a stupid comment but it isnt racist, its more of a generalization (stereotype.)
People just need to stop being so sensitive.
You want to know how much grief just for being from Tx? Redneck this Inbred that,

If I were as sensitive as some people in this world, I'd be crying in a corner every night lol.

[edit on 1/3/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavair1
I am just curious as to what the average american citizen thinks of being suppresed in their liberty to speak freely here in america. I have been banned in two different sites in the last two days for apparently the same thing. A question was posed on yahoo-answers and myspace-forum which asked "Why are jews against freedom of expression?" I answered " Because they are trying to control the United States and are the greediest people on the planet". I know I might get slack and get called a racist but I am not a racist and feel that I should not have been banned permanetly for expressing myself in a supposed free country. I would like to see some replies on this and also the fact that the media is controlled by the jewish community and all you have to do is google it and you will see.

Wow Jews control the media? Damn I can't wait until Matisyahu has 10 top 10 hits
And it's about time Adam Sandler wins an Oscar! And watch to see the Sarah Silverman show and Daily Show win #1 in their catagories (they are great shows btw)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Do Jews refer to themselves as Jewish Americans, like those that refer to themselves as African Americans (I’m assuming that anyone in the US that uses this term has been formerly in their own lifetime an African citizen and wants to explain this as their historical place of birth?)

I think trying to differentiate yourself from your country is its self 'racist' (might be well intentioned and you might not like the policy’s of your country and wish to distance yourself from your place of birth but...?). Are Jews saying we belong to the Jewish religion like a Roman catholic would say I’m a Catholic? Or is a Jewish person saying I’m a Jew as in I’m Irish? Not sure when people use these terms?

Anyway, no matter how the person expressed their question, I agree that a group of elitists be it Jewish, Zionist (within this Jewish definition?) are certainly the power and controllers of every media outlet on the face of this earth (save the very small independent owners) and the resulting effort that I see and hear is pure mind manipulation to aid our enslavement. I’m fairly sure that this is fact but I’d guess that the string pulling of this media has another higher hidden layer of evil but certainly those Jews or Zionists are complicit in this evil. In my opinion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join