It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews controling media and now internet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
okay, yakov, you were doing pretty well until you brought up the "promised 3500 yrs. ago" CRAP. that's where the religion meets the road.

palestinian SQUATTERS!?

Do you mean the Palestinian terrorist squatters on Israeli land , the so called west bank which is ancient Judea Samaria etc as Joshuah outlined from God's description to Abraham] given to the Jews 3500 years ago ?

"israeli's" HAVE NO LAND. that is part of the covenant, no?
anyway, do we give america and canada back to the indians?
south america back to the 'inca'?
australia to the aborigines?

'cause, god 'gave' those people their land, too, and if you deny it, you are a RACIST! (which you have already proven with your, 'god is jewish' statement.)

god is not jewish. religion is about understanding god, and god DOESN'T HAVE OR NEED IT. holy arrogance, moses, get the zealot repellent.

sheesh, i was trying to be nice and diplomatic but you accuse me of ignorance. typical zionist, LOL!

there is a very good reason for the separation of church and state.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Sad, but you are lost in the matrix bb, like millions and millions and millions
Get serious and do some Bible history homework - stop relying on the old mantra lies from the pit of Hell.
- you just might wake up if you have faith,
...and take the gos pill - as gos pill truth.
good luck
y

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov

well 'bro'
you unfortunately are way over your head and as your sigs says - drunk to boot!
I know whereof I speak and nice platitudes dont cut it
your only hope to get out of your matrix myopia is a relationship with Christ
who is God
and who is Jewish
and who said
'I am the door,
no man comes unto the father except through me'
because he is the only man with uncorrupted blood to make payment for all mens sins
He is the ONLY door to a reconciliation with God and original sin-
we cannot fix our problem but God can and did
when all else fails - read the Manual

because you have an 'f' right now
is that quick enough?
yrs
Y

interesting you didn't answer the question. whats the matter? 'GOD' didn't give you the answer?
how observant you are in reading my mood!
I truly love your preconceived notions by that one little word!

And preaching to me won't change anything. I was raised christian and went to a christian school sir. I have heard the story of Christ from many different mouths. But once again your statement proved your ignorance. It doesn't matter to me what you believe or "know what you speak of." Just realize if you are gunna speak ignorance then expect to be stupified.

[edit on 9/16/07 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OY.... VEY....

This is just sad...

it makes me a little sick...

further proof religions will indeed kill us all.

Coven

out.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic

well 'bro'
you unfortunately are way over your head and as your sigs says - drunk to boot!
I know whereof I speak and nice platitudes dont cut it
your only hope to get out of your matrix myopia is a relationship with Christ
who is God
and who is Jewish
and who said
'I am the door,
no man comes unto the father except through me'
because he is the only man with uncorrupted blood to make payment for all mens sins
He is the ONLY door to a reconciliation with God and original sin-
when all else fails - read the Manual

because you have an 'f' right now
is that quick enough?
yrs
Y

interesting you didn't answer the question. whats the matter? 'GOD' didn't give you the answer?
how observant you are in reading my mood!
I truly love your preconceived notions by that one little word!

And preaching to me won't change anything. I was raised christian and went to a christian school sir. I have heard the story of Christ from many different mouths. But once again your statement proved your ignorance. It doesn't matter to me what you believe or "know what you speak of." Just realize if you are gunna speak ignorance then expect to be stupified.

[edit on 9/16/07 by abelievingskeptic]

you cant teach yourself into Gods good graces - you have to be born again
...and a double minded man like yourself will receive nothing of the Lord anyway
so there you go

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Yacov]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
OY.... VEY....

This is just sad...

it makes me a little sick...

further proof religions will indeed kill us all.

Coven

out.

No, I think this is further proof that humans will kill us off. (We are after all, our own worst enemy.)

We misunderstand/abuse religion to suit our own needs and desires. Sounds like a human trait to me.

Peace
FK

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Ahhh... Matter over mind (which is the most realistic of all physical statements)
As we are so shall we become and whatnot.

Basically I'm saying your right... but it is much easier to blame it on religion than mankind, as with this being a humanistic nature, and the embracing of our own destiny (always striving to change what is unchangeable) being so anti-human in nature that we as a race (mankind) are destined to kill ourselves off no matter what excuse/spin the historians of that day will blame it on.

whoa... I almost turned into Morpheus on that one...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am NOT a racist and I swear I do have one jewish friend and another poster kind of set my thinking straight about how I mis-represened my writing to this board. I am just a little concerned over one certain group of people with total control over all media. I typed in jews and american media and found that 95% of media in world is controlled by jews, including aol, time warner, new york times, ny post, time-life, walt disney, CNN, NBC, etc. I would ask if you think I am lying please check for yourselves. I don'tcare if jews are rich and powerful but why concentrate on ownership of ALL media outlets? The media is the most powerful control group in world!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavair1
I am just a little concerned over one certain group of people with total control over all media.

Researcher Henry Makow believes that Jews are deliberately put in these positions because of their ability to deflect criticisms as anti-Semitic.

see: www.henrymakow.com...

I don't know.

PS: I predicted you would say that friend thing in the last line of my last post. Saying any race is the greediest on the planet is a racist statement. You must know that.

BTW: Yacov, "Zionist" is the belief and support of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. I am not sure why you are calling billiybob ignorant... see for yourself.

[edit on 29/12/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

"He" did?

Is god a gender entity?

It seems to me that our problem has not been fixed but I believe we are reaching critical mass, coming full circle if you will.

All days change and fade as part of the great ancient.
All things according to the will of the increate.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
re
BTW: Yacov, "Zionist" is the belief and support of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. I am not sure why you are calling billiybob ignorant... see for yourself.

because he is willfully ignorant of the Biblical facts as you are
..and to embrace ignorance is just dumb
y
Psa 129:5 Let them all be ashamed and turned back, those who hate Zion.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

I guess you better contact all the publishers of modern dictionaries because that's what they say the word means. (make sure you call them dumb and ignorant, I'm sure that will make your case a lot stronger.)

Words take on new meanings. Whether you agree with it or not.

I congratulate you on your reading of the Bible, now how about you browse a dictionary?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
so the dictionaries have a better handle on the topic than God?
lol
you are a creature of the world and all you know is the world
God built that world and it is fallen from sin- and you have no chance without Christ to understand it
y
Christ was right when he said
leave the blind alone- they will both fall into the ditch

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I may indeed agree with you to a certain extent, but not because they are Jewish, I think the same of many of the high power lobby groups in Washington DC. So I guess we sort of agree and sort of don't, if that makes any sense at all (bear with me here, I just got home from work).

Jewish groups, tobacco growers, car manufacturers, etc... all can lobby in Washington, and some do indeed have a trifle too much influence. That unfortunately is the way Washington works.

I just fail to see how being Jewish has anything to do with it. Mostly it's getting busy and working hard, and anyone can do that, if they want to. If a group wants influence in high places, they need to put on their power ties, and striped shirts and start knocking on doors. Their religion has little or nothing to do with it, save perhaps instilling a work ethic.

My opinion. But we can agree to disagree.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Well that's fine and dandy and I'm glad it's working for you.

However, for the purpose of this thread, (and usually on this plane of existence) if someone refers to Rupert Murdoch as a Zionist, I guarantee you he/she refers to him as being a supporter of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. - and probably doesn't care who or what wrote the Bible.

You can keep on debating semantics if you wish, but I suggest you do it in the religious forum rather than attempt to turn every thread into a religious debate.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Actually, Rupert Murdoch has a jewish mother....Therefore, by birth...The man is of the jewish faith, unless he has renounced same...Which as far as I know, he has not at any point...

I'm just pointing out facts....I could care less about the to and froing in this thread, or whether Murdoch is a jew by blood...just establishing a fact where some people might like to mislead others if this was not pointed out and clarified...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

have to disagree- religion has everything to do with it
-and the only saving religion is the one God himself instigated- salvation through Christ - no one else could purchase our redemption
..who came via the Jews
consequrently as the Bible says:
'to the Jew first and then the gentiles'
that applies to all things and with Gen 12:3 is an active and, for eyes to see , obvious sign in this fallen world
it's similar to another universal law : as a man sows - so shall he reap
y

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

sadness
you obviously cant connect the dots

the merry go round can be amusing though with all the music and mirrors

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Muslims also believe their Holy Book was directly delivered to their prophet, without a middleman writing the result, like the New Testament, say...

Why should I believe the Torah over the Koran, given they both pretty much same "god/allah" gave the words directly to the respective prophets ?

This is a question which has had me thinking literally off and on for years...

If someone can shed some light on this for me, it would be a big help...

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

I'm simply clarifying the term Zionist. Not all Zionists are Jews, and not all Jews are Zionists.

Zionist is commonly used in its political sense. However, Yacov discounts dictionary definitions because they were not written by his god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join