It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews controling media and now internet!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanowski
Sorry but the Khazar theory that all Ashkenaz jews of Eastern European origin arent really jews is asinine and unsubstantiated.

They are just as much of semitic origin as Sephardi or Mehzra jews.

carry on..

now the popular misinterpretation of the Talmud is always a popular one for anti semites

why doesn't someone bring that one up in this thread to further the ignorance

[edit on 28-12-2007 by romanowski]

Khazaria is just a Theory?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.khazaria.com...
www.christusrex.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.fordham.edu...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...

If they follow Jed ism, then they are Jews. If their bloodlines are from Palestine, then they are Palestinian Jews. If their bloodlines are from Khazaria, then they are Khazarian Jews, real simple.

Who brought up the Talmud? But since you insist:

Talmud

watch.pair.com...
www.talmudunmasked.com...
www.jewwatch.com...
www.come-and-hear.com...
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.revisionisthistory.org...

The only thing "asinine and unsubstantiated" are some peoples ignorance, and intentions.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by avingard
I get tired of these slurs. I'm not jewish, and I don't claim that all people that say this are racist. My problem is this: no one has ever given any proof that the media, government, etc. is controlled by 'the Jews' instead of just being controlled by individual people who happen to be Jews.

Give me proof that there is an underlying organization, a common thread, a place where they all meet, a memo, or ANYTHING resembling evidence.

Look up the documentary called " The ring of Power"

I don't believe everything this documentary puts out there, but there certainly are some interesting facts here. Some actual hard evidence of ancient Hebrews and the Royal Crown that is in power today. Its long though! But I would definitely ask anyone who has aome education to debunk some of the evidence put forward linking the Royal Crown to ancient semites and some of the other interesting facts.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it's not "jews" that are the problem. it's "zionists".

zionists are the ones who control the banks, hollywood, the US government, and the media, and hence the "truth".

many jews will tell you the same thing.

"jewish" is not a race. it is a religion. most "jews" in israel are not even semites.

HUNH?
You are ignorant of quite a few things here that a study of the Bible would correct.
I am a Zionist- that is I believe what the God of Moses wrote in the bible -
I don't control anything that you mentioned so get off that untruth
A Semite is one descended from Shem= - one of Noah's sons of who's line [Abraham] through many prophetic promises appeared the Messiah Christ Jesus
A lot of jews don't recognize that , and so do a lot of gentiles [ descendants of Noah's other son Japheth] which does not change what Christ did to revoke the death curse on this world
Read the book of Genesis so you can stop agreeing with the devil and his lies- that is if truth be your guiding light
Jews are prominent in all spheres because the Bible said
'to the Jew first and then the Gentile' because of their heritage through the son of promise Isaac and subsequently Jacob , or as he was renamed Israel- the father of the twelve tribes - his sons who settled in the promised land as God planned and in process right now
-no reason to smear them but rejoice that God has a good plan for this fallen world through the Jews forever
ps
God is Jewish
Yacov

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lavair1

First, let me say that I am NOT sympathetic to lavair1's post. I just think that it could be clarified so that others might understand what is being said more. Since it's already been established that Judaism is a religion and Zionism is a political movement, it's pretty clear that lavier1's statement is not racist. However, they may be interpreted as being anti-Semitic. lavair1's statement carries with it the tone of great dissatisfaction and/or hatred at the political and economic position of either Jews, Zionists, or both. The language of the statement clearly communicates opposition of the speaker to the addressed group of people. Nonetheless, lavair1 is right when asserting that he or she is not a racist. However, it is also correct to say that lavair1 has at least expressed anti-Semitic sentiments.

My personal feelings about lavair1's statement is that if anti-Semitic sentiments were not intended, then the statement should be rephrased and the original retracted. There's no other way to avoid what the original communicates. Also, lavair1, if you just want to make a point about the political and economic influence of the Jews and Zionists in the United States and throughout the world, then you should do just that. You don't need to be emotional about it. Just state your case thoroughly support it. I would just add that you would take care in your assertions. That your premise and conclusion be sound. Leave your opinion out of it -- your original statement is pure opinion, nothing factual about it at all. Failing that, you should understand that you will find yourself back in the same position that you are in now.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
was not your original presumption that "they" are not jews but Khazars?

therefore not Jews at all

those Talmud "watch" sites are attempting to transliterate a volume of books that some say takes 50 years to understand. A rabbinical circle of men at a round table discussing the Law. A great analogy would be having far leftists and far righties discussing politics all in one book. Easy to misunderstand as it jumps all over the place

Besides the mistranliterations there are blatant mistranslations of hebrew all over the web in similar fashion of anti talmudists.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by romanowski]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov

HUNH?
You are ignorant of quite a few things here that a study of the Bible would correct.

by 'zionist', i mean the people who use judaism to protect them while they steal land and murder the former occupant/owners of that land.

i will look into the term 'zionist' more closely. thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm in the "it's not Jews, it's the zionists" camp. I know lots of Jews that rebuke what the Zionists are doing. The Zionist/Neocon camp is involved in a world domination plot. They are one with the NWO.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

HUNH?

by 'zionist', i mean the people who use judaism to protect them while they steal land and murder the former occupant/owners of that land.

i will look into the term 'zionist' more closely. thanks for the info.

Hi
You are still trafficking in untruths and innuendo. Hitler used 'Luther's Christianity' to justify his heinous acts [ no pun intended] against the Jews -why equate that with Judaism's struggle for survival?
Do you mean the Palestinian terrorist squatters on Israeli land , the so called west bank which is ancient Judea Samaria etc as Joshuah outlined from God's description to Abraham] given to the Jews 3500 years ago ?
...and which the Jews will inherit eventually as the Bible states old and new
The jews of Sderot are enduring thousands of rocket attacks from plo terrorists who always target the innocent and then feed superb propaganda to a gullible world about the Israelis who are targeting their poor innocent murder teams
It's funny - 800 million despotic arabs hate the 7 million democratically elected Israeli Jews so because they just wont deny their God and go away
lol
if you only knew the true extent of Israel's real borders promised to them through Abraham: from Damascus to Egypt to the Euphrates
...and the whole planet shall be ruled righteously from Jerusalem - Israel's eternal Capital by Christ on the throne of King David.
Mind you, most of them as well as the world are ignorant of what Moses and the Jewish prophets say as well..
-So truly , Ishmael's ignorant islam hand is raised against everyones to their own great loss,..
we are back at 600 AD in my opinion.
Gen 12:3 is the key
...and the natural man cannot receive things of the spirit
yrs,
I'm a slow typer so hope you do a real search on the roots of the topic
Yacov

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
lawd hab mussy!!!!!!! god has no race or religion!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Good one!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

"....he doesn't eve look like the rest of regular ones"

Now that does not sound racist at all. I know you prob did not mean that ....right. It is prob a good thing we are not talking about Blacks or Asians here or you would be getting a super scorning by palasheea

[edit on 28-12-2007 by birchtree]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is my 'favourite' subject for having to watch every word so carefully it becomes almost impossible to get the point across.

Suffice to say,when a minority has power to monopolise information and the 'potential' to corrupt truth to suit an agenda, it should be a cause for concern.

eg: Very little truth was presented in the coverage of the first gulf war re success of iraq scud attacks and civillian deaths on both sides,
When the 'truth' was discovered it was presented as simply a propaganda strategy to 'help save lives' 'prevent further escalation' etc

Unfortunately this was swallowed hook line and sinker by everyone.

In a perfect world,no-one should care what race,creed or colour controls anything..As long as we get honesty and the right to take action against those who would pervert the truth.

LS

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
lavair1, i do believe you are a racist.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

"Hitler used 'Luther's Christianity'

((Statement withdrawn by BirchTree due to his ignorance, of knowledge given by Yacov)

Thanks you taught me something today! It does not exactly conform to my views of Martin Luther, but we must be willing to learn and accept. Today Yacov you have been part of that and I appreciate it.
((Outside Source))
Luther's reliance on the Bible as the sole source of Christian authority fed his later fury toward Jews over their rejection of Jesus as the messiah.[14] For Luther, salvation depended on the belief that Jesus was the son of God, a belief that adherents of Judaism do not share. Early in his life, Luther had argued that the Jews had been prevented from converting to Christianity by the proclamation of what he believed to be an impure gospel by the Catholic Church, and he believed they would respond favorably to the evangelical message if it were presented to them gently. He expressed concern for the poor conditions in which they were forced to live, and insisted that anyone denying that Jesus was born a Jew was committing heresy.[14]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by birchtree

In his latter years Martin Luther became EXTREMELY anti-semitic,
which Hitler preached.

I believe there is a big difference between zionism and jewry.
Many Jewish people are anti-zionist!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Thanks I already revised my statement...take a look...this is how everyone on ATS should be...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What if ,... there was a group of powerful elites who secretly controlled the world?

What if in order to have a position of deniability, they aligned themselves with a well know group of historical "scape goats" (the Jews)

Now, every time a researcher claimed to have exposed evidence of a global conspiracy, this group of powerful elites could just initiate plan "A" (anti Semite) a blanket label that stirs up images of Pharaohs, Romans and Nazis.

The genius of this plan is that the powerful elite would have ordinary non- elite jews(and non-jewish supporters) rallying to the defense of the elite group, simply based upon the illusion of solidarity.

The illusion of solidarity would be irrelevant to any actual advantages to the non- elite group, or to Jews in general.xt

Now, while the non-elites are distracted into fighting among themselves, the elite group is able to continue with their control agenda

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lavair1

What you said

they are trying to control the United States and are the greediest people on the planet".
Is not only racist, but unintelligent, uneducated, and a ignorant opinion. This is America, and you can say what ever you want, but that doesn't mean other people have to tolerate it.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

God is Jewish
Yacov

ignorance at its finest. i wonder if this statement makes you feel more relevant.

first. judaism is a beautiful religion at its core just like the rest of the main stream religions.

but a suggestion to you would be study some other religions BEFORE you claim such statements as the one you just made. and real quick , cuz i cant help it, just a quick question. if god is a jew then who does "he" believe in? There are religions much older than yours bro

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic

God is Jewish
Yacov

ignorance at its finest. i wonder if this statement makes you feel more relevant.

first. judaism is a beautiful religion at its core just like the rest of the main stream religions.

but a suggestion to you would be study some other religions BEFORE you claim such statements as the one you just made. and real quick , cuz i cant help it, just a quick question. if god is a jew then who does "he" believe in? There are religions much older than yours bro

well 'bro'
you unfortunately are way over your head and as your sigs says - drunk to boot!
I know whereof I speak and nice platitudes dont cut it
your only hope to get out of your matrix myopia is a relationship with Christ
who is God
and who is Jewish
and who said
'I am the door,
no man comes unto the father except through me'
because he is the only man with uncorrupted blood to make payment for all mens sins
He is the ONLY door to a reconciliation with God and original sin-
we cannot fix our problem but God can and did
when all else fails - read the Manual

because you have an 'f' right now
is that quick enough?
yrs
Y

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join