It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews controling media and now internet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
perhaps so, but I quite simply don't care enough to be bothered...Jewish or otherwise, don't care. Did you miss that part of thread?

I haven't, I just thought you might want to check out who's controlling the media and thus shaping up this country. If you find it acceptable that one ethnics group is doing that, I respect your preference but am of different opinion nevertheless.

...as for AIPAC, they do have an undue amount of influence to my view. So in that we are in agreement. However, that can be said of many lobby's. Seriously, I'm not blowing you off. To say they have undue influence because they are Jews is silly. They have influence because they work at it...being Jewish is of no importance, IMHO.

I think there is a gap in logic here. Sure they put a lot of resources to it. That's a cause and effect. But to which end? It's in the interests of the State of Israel. It's not necessarily in my interest as an American. You seem to have agreed with that. And media is a part of the AIPAC diversified apparatus.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakeman
reply to post by marg6043

So the guy from the rich Jewish family... does he have horns.. because that would explain the difference.

No he didn't have horns, but he was always on black outfits with black hats, his hair is style with the ringlets on the side of the head.

I never asked why he wore the attire and hair style and I find very interesting that my cousin was a dancer and a Jewish person married to a Puertorrican dancer kind of took me as odd but at the time I was just 13 years old so what do I know about their traditions, beside they didn't look like they belong together either, he look like he belong on another time, and she very modern next to him.
This was back in the 70s.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavair1
A question was posed on yahoo-answers and myspace-forum which asked "Why are jews against freedom of expression?"

That's racist and completely untrue.

I answered " Because they are trying to control the United States and are the greediest people on the planet".

That's racist and completey untrue.

We (ATS) gets anti-Jewish folks arriving here in waves. Then they disappear for a while (get banned.. etc). Then they arrive again.

My question to you - are you alone in your anti-Jewish posting around the internet or have you gotten togther with a gang of others and can we expect (yet again) a wave of anti-Jewish posting at this site?? :shk:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If it was up to me, I'd ban the op from this site as well. Freedom of speech is one thing, but spreading hatred, ignorance, and filthy racism is another.

Someone please ge trid of this guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
If it was up to me, I'd ban the op from this site as well. Freedom of speech is one thing, but spreading hatred, ignorance, and filthy racism is another.

Someone please ge trid of this guy.

On the contrary, the OP gave us a chance to denounce racism and hatred, right? Let is stay.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it's not "jews" that are the problem. it's "zionists".

zionists are the ones who control the banks, hollywood, the US government, and the media, and hence the "truth".

many jews will tell you the same thing.

"jewish" is not a race. it is a religion. most "jews" in israel are not even semites.

exactly. Jews are not the problem. Most are good individuals living there life in unison with their religion. If some are wealthier then they probably earned it. I think what the OP is trying to hit on is the zionists (even though what he said DEFINED ignorance and not denied it). There are many of these people (zionists) who are in very influential positions of power. How they got there, I could not tell you. But if you look back into alot of the behind the scenes of the big events in history it seems there is an agenda stemming from a group of zionists. Can anyone give the reason why Jews recieved the exact location of their holy land after WWII? Agreed, there should be retribution for ALL the victims of WWII, but why didn't they recieve land somewhere else? There was plenty of land that was retaken from the Nazis. Why exactly did they get their "Holy Land?"

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
LMFAO jews may control the mass media but most of the jewish people i know even ones that make 7 figures a year dont even own a computer! How are they controlling the internet if they dont have the means to access it? I mean i have friends who are neo nazis and even they wouldnt go that far.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karl7772000
LMFAO jews may control the mass media but most of the jewish people i know even ones that make 7 figures a year dont even own a computer! How are they controlling the internet if they dont have the means to access it? I mean i have friends who are neo nazis and even they wouldnt go that far.

you might want to rethink your friends a little. that whole neo-nazi thing is a bunch of b.s.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

I know that i just dont judge friends on beliefs but on how their interactions with me are.

( gave ya a star XD )

[edit on 12/28/2007 by Karl7772000]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by romanowski

Apparently you didnt read the ops post at all. His point is being allowed to say what you want in America. Which is rediculous, as far back as I can think, you were only free to say in America what the majority believed. If you were the minority on a topic you have always been encouraged to shut up. Yes you should have the right to say you hate Jews (i know you didnt say this) and I should have the right to say that is close minded and sterotyping. Sadly you cannot view your point and I cannot either, because saying negative things about someone elses actions is also discouraged. Rape a child?

How dare you call them a monster, they just need help and rehab... Sure they do...

Its about as much as a joke as "hate crimes". If you call a black man the n word and beat him to death well... thats FAR worse than just beating an old lady to death for her money. I swear. Since when are we not allowed to hate? Not that I encourage it, but no man should be able to tell another man how to think and speak, now if your actions effect others, yes thats bad.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by shug7272]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by shug7272]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lavair1

so who would you rather see controlling the internet and the media?the nazis?extremists muslims? you yourself ? the inmates in an insane assylum? or prisoners running their own prison ? what form of democracy do you want to control your world? last time i looked at the calendar it indicated that we are now leaving the full moon--most police department records show that strange things happen during that time of the month so we shouldnt be surprised if not everyone agrees with you or silly me that doesnt mind that if jews were allowed to run the world that they should try to be at least honest ?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

True zionism is not about controlling the money and power of this world --its about the Messiah coming to rescue His people and making jerusalem and the temple mount again the site of G-Ds Temple taking it out of the hands of His enemies and bringing the return of the tribes of israel to the origional homeland G-D gave us.read numbers 33:53/zechariah 12:7-9this is G-D's will for His people that the world and its god opposes and vilifies by the lable of zionists

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, it seems George Washington, and, Benjamin Franklin were both Anti Semitic.

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation was founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal."

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

Benjamin Franklin.

I'm certain old Ben didn't realize it wasn't the "Jews", but more in line with the Jew impostor, the Khazars. They are the "state within a state" that hold all of the true Jews captive.

It is the Khazars that hold all the wealth in the form of banks. It is the Khazars that promote war and Zionism. It is the Khazars that sold America the Slaves. Its the Khazars that hold Israel in Bondage. It is Khazars that hold America in Bondage. A list too long to reprint here.

No, its not the Jews

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lavair1

The Jews aren't against freedom of expression-the homosexuals,the lesbians,the transvesites are.The Jews give more money to charity per capita by far than any other people on the face of the earth.90% of their gifts are given to secular causes rather than religious.We allies won WWII because the smart Jew Albert Enstein invented the formula for creating the atomic bomb.The Jews are the smartest people on the earth-they are always inventing new things-they invented 100% the cell phone,most of our technology,medical procedures,medicine,etc.They are always having conferences in Israel teaching dozens of other nations how to desalinze salt water,turn the desert into a garden,etc.Without the Jews we would probably go back to the stone age.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is no denying that simply in numbers, Jews have a disproportionately high rate of success, wealth and influence in all walks of life from Arts and Sciences, to Politics, finance and even Religion at large.

I do understand (but not sympathize with) the fact that this phenomenon, to an unsympathetic observer, does seem to have a conspiratorial source where Jews secretly congregate and scheme their way in to grabbing power and wealth and have as much influence on their destiny as possible.

But whether one likes the phenomenon or not, the reasons are quite plain and simple:

1. LITERACY - The jews, original Hebrew semites as well as later converts, at the high end of their social scale and the low end alike, have had a literacy rate (at least among the men) at much much higher rates and for far longer periods of time (centuries if not millenia) than any other group of people. To that, add the fact that by virtue of their geographical placements and/or displacements, they were mostly multi-lingual.

2. SOLIDARITY - Since their core values are based on their diaspora, they were and are spread out around the world with multi-faceted relationships developing between each group for many reasons (like genocide, trade, support, education, etc.)

3. LIQUID ASSETS - The value they give to wealth and primarily liquid assets which prove to be a very valuable means to survival in times of distress.

4. PHILOSOPHICAL COMPLEXITY - For the above reasons and for the uniquely prolonged, uninterrupted and somewhat adaptive nature of their religious teachings and philosophies.

Regardless of whether you see a sinister plan on their part within all this, through the above avenues, they have managed to survive in a harsh and at times hostile world.

Are there factions within this group who try to manipulate events, policies, wars, etc. to achieve any goals beneficial to their survival??? The answer is definitely yes! But I can say the same about ANY ethnic and/or religious group of people throughout history. The ones who have failed are not amongst us any longer but only in history books. Some are not even mentioned any longer as they have been enveloped by another culture or simply annihilated. It is only fair to mention that the jews rarely the "annihilators " themselves up until they acquired a land they call their own. But it is way too soon to evaluate the current situation without knowing how it unfolds in the next 100 years or so.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by may_be_true]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

True zionism is not about controlling the money and power of this world --its about the Messiah coming to rescue His people and making jerusalem and the temple mount again the site of G-Ds Temple taking it out of the hands of His enemies and bringing the return of the tribes of israel to the origional homeland G-D gave us.read numbers 33:53/zechariah 12:7-9this is G-D's will for His people that the world and its god opposes and vilifies by the lable of zionists

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sorry but the Khazar theory that all Ashkenaz jews of Eastern European origin arent really jews is asinine and unsubstantiated.

They are just as much of semitic origin as Sephardi or Mehzra jews.

carry on..

now the popular misinterpretation of the Talmud is always a popular one for anti semites

why doesn't someone bring that one up in this thread to further the ignorance

[edit on 28-12-2007 by romanowski]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting topic, and interesting replies. (Not about Jew´s, but about freedom of speech and how it´s related to the internets.)

I for one don´t expect my views on certain things to apply under the TOS when I sign up to a forum or website, I wouldn´t want it to either. Because if the internet was a free for all, then we´d have people openly showing unadulturated hatred towards anything and everyone. Be it Jew´s, Christians, Muslims, homosexuals, aliens, communists or facists... What I´m trying to say, is that it would be a pissing match on each and every forum/website out there. That would neither be fun nor eye appealing.

We have TOS´es for a reason. To keep people in line and to have them adhere to topics at hand. Sometimes I do feel as though my opinions are being muffled, but then again I´m not in the town square voicing my concerns, I´m in someones home, where THEY make the rules, not me. As a guest, all I can do is respect their rules and live with it.

Now, on the topics of "those evil Jews..." (That´s sarcasm, hence the quotes.)

I´ve had many friends come and go throughout my life time. Shoot, my ex-fiancé was Jewish, but that´s not the point...

The point is that I´ve had TONS of friends. Many with various ideals and opinions on everthing from hair color to skin color. Have I listened to what they had to say? Of course, as that´s what friends do. Did I agree? Umm... no on some, yes on others.

I´m not going to listen to a Nazi tell me about how evil Jew´s are. That would be biased. I´m also not going to listen to Jew´s tell me about Nazi´s, as that also would be biased. I´m still looking for the unbiased opinion, so if you find it, let me know.

All we can do is use our own minds, to think and come up with answers for OURSELVES. It´s too easy being led, take charge instead.

If you honestly believe that Jew´s/Zionists are behind all our worries, I hope you came by that yourself. Then that´s your own personal belief and I won´t hold that against you.

But if you´ve been visiting places like stormfront and have been TOLD what to believe, then I´ll hold it against you.

Remember, contrary to popular belief, we are all free to believe/disbelieve what we choose. Might not be popular or allowed on certain websites, but we do.

As for me? Think of me as an independent contractor not partial to any sides. I´ll let you show me what you believe, but don´t expect me to believe it "just because."

Peace,
FK

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I get tired of these slurs. I'm not jewish, and I don't claim that all people that say this are racist. My problem is this: no one has ever given any proof that the media, government, etc. is controlled by 'the Jews' instead of just being controlled by individual people who happen to be Jews.

Give me proof that there is an underlying organization, a common thread, a place where they all meet, a memo, or ANYTHING resembling evidence.

Don't point to the Jewish lobbyists either, the fact that they're the most powerful lobby doesn't point to anything other than their good planning and business sense.

To the OP, going into a website is exactly like going into someone's home. Be aware of their sensitivities and rules and respect them; if you don't, they have every right to kick you out.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

ok..right!..your quote here exemplifies what the goal is of these zionists.

In my honest opinion, this quote can be very dangerous depending on how it is taken. Extremists use quotes like this (like any extremists that use their holy book to justify their means) to justify their political maneuvers to seize power, or influence foreign policy. I mean look at how the land came into posession by the hebrews in the first place. They slaughtered thousands of canaanites all by the "hand of God."
Not that it is different than any other land being conquered. But instead of just believing blindly that a book says this land belongs to you because "God" said so maybe you should ask yourself why does this land belong to us? And why does "God" say we can have it? Again, why were Jews granted their holy land as their nation after WWII? I know the treaty was signed by the U.S. and Great Britain, but I don't understand the actual geographic location chosen that was given to them. I am all for them having their own land to call country. Just why there?

Also, even though true zionism is not about controlling all the money and power. Money and power sure are nice, easy and convenient ways to manipulate policy and main stream views to bring about prophecy in a literal sense.

Anyway, trying to stay on topic I think perceptions of Jews (like the one of the OPs') gets skewed because of a small minority within the Jewish/ Christian community that may wish for things like Armageddon, coming of the messiah and such events. And they just may have the money and power to make things like this seem to come true.

I am certain that if the extremist Muslims that are out there that carry out Jihad and all that crap had the power that some of these extremist zionist have this thread would read "Muslims controling media and now internet"

Look, I am just trying to get at the root of what may be going on behind the scenes politically and in the msm. Because not all of it makes sense. Not much at all actually.

And just to clarify, I don't think any normal minded Jew/ Christian wants to take over the world or rule sheeple or cause any type of mischief. But it is these radical beliefs ,and the people that follow them so literally that we have to be careful about. Not to mention, the puppet/greedy heads of state put in place to carry out and push some of these agendas and policies. Hence the war on terror and the invasion of Iraq. I hope I am wrong, but with a little digging it seems to be so.

oh, sorry about the double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join