It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy face on my t.v.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a couple of weeks ago i went upstairs to watch tv,about 12 A.M. (i have a plasma and if you have ever watched one or have one you notice that some things will stay on the screen for 3-4 minutes)we had just moved in.anyway i turned my tv on looked down,then back up to see a face of a woman, she apperered to be screaming, i knew it was a woman becuase i could see her long hair.that really freaked my out. so i said to myself its ok it will go away in a minute,and of course it did not go away it stayed there for a long amount of time it did not fade it stayed there. but the thing that scarred me the most was i had not watched anything reacently that had anything with a face that close, and i am the only one who uses the tv upstairs. and just yesterday my friend and I heard a voice from downstairs very clear womans voice, not sure what it said but the wierd thing was my dog didnt even bark (he barks at everthing). if anyone has any ideas or thoughts to what is going on in my house please tell me.

-DYLAN

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That is really weird. I hate turning off my TV at night when it's pitch black. Maybe it's a ghost trying to reach you from limbo!

I heard that ghosts and stuff use technology like EVP, lights, and perhaps TV to try and communicate with us (the living)

Isn't that where the movie Poltergeist got there idea?

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Venusian12]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
we did find a hatchet under the outside stairs upon renovating...maybe

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Venusian12

we did find a hatchet under the stairs upon renovating

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dylant93

Hi there dylan,

You'd be surprised how common this is ... I frequently get asked to private/public houses to find out who/what's doing the spooky stuff and why. Even more surprising is the fact that many of my clients decide not to have the spirit move-on ... once they've discovered the reason it's there in the first place.

It is definately the 'unknown' factor that is the scariest thing of all ... most spirits are quite content to live alongside their flesh and blood housemates without causing any problem ... so don't be too concerned.

If it still worries you, maybe you could do some research into the history of your house ... what (if anything) stood there before the house was built etc.

In the event that you decide to bring in someone to send the spirit (if that is what it is), on it's way take the uttmost care in the person you pick. Choose someone with experience ... calm nature but strong will. Never pick anyone who tends to be flamboyant ... and thrives on theatrical effect. This can have an adverse effect and create more problems than it eleviates.

But remember, before you let imagination take hold and scare the bejeezus out of yourself ... it may not even be a spirit.

How long have you lived at the property ? (sometimes resident spirits like to check-out new housemates ... this has happened to me at 2 poperties where I've lived), once they have checked you out they usually settle down again.

If you have any questions please feel free to u2u me ... I'd be happy to give any advise I can but will need as much info as you can provide.

Bright Blessings. Woody

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

well the really weird thing is that its like right next door to my old house and ive known all the previous owners. its only a 12 yeat old house.and ive been living here for about 9 months.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dylant93

Hon, (I say 'hon'...'cause I'm female)

It's too bad, that you didn't have a vid-recorder taping all that you went through?

Wondering if this IS an on-going event in your home.

You deffinately must record these events!!!

If not for posterity, then for the simple reason of showing others who [may/maynot] verify results.

Possible poltergeist activity? Dunno. Til... Research experts have a go at it, from all angels, I don't have a plausible/scientific explanation to the cause, or 'any satisfactory solution' of any means.

~Ducky~

new topics

top topics

join