It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul: 'We're getting ready to bomb Iran'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Paul: 'We're getting ready to bomb Iran'

rawstory.com

"It is getting worse over there," he said. "Afghanistan is getting worse. Turkey is bombing Iraq. And Pakistan is blowing up and we're getting ready to bomb Iran. A bunch of those neocons want to bomb Iran."

Asked how the US could justify military action against Iran in the wake of the National Intelligence Estimate -- which determined that the country hadn't actively pursued a nuclear weapon since 2003 -- Paul said he didn't think the report would do much to deter a strike.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-12-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
im just putting this out there. i think the US is just waiting for an excuse to do it at this point.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know if Bushco wants or plans on using military force in Iran. I do think that it is being strongly considered. I think there are certain factions that would like nothing better than to have the US control a major portion of the Mideast. But there have always been hawks in the political arena.

I am sure that Ron Paul would fit in nicely here on ATS. He could have his own political forum.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
God i hope he gets elected! Unfortunatly No way it'll ever happen.

apc

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So Estulin says Iran is probably off the table (and Ron Paul is gettin' Kennedied). Hersh says we're probably about to start dropping bombs. But Estulin is just an award winning investigative journalist and Hersh is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist. I dunno... it's a tough one.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's totally ludicrous, if the US bombs Iran its game over man, there is no way the rest of the world (except Israel) is going to put up with it. With Bush having a whole year left, i don't doubt at all that it will happen.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyone got a second report on Paul saying this for I do not think he would say it?

This is way too over the top for any candidate to jump to this conclusion and openly speak it. I'm raising the BS flag on this.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drflux

the U.S. in on EDGE to bomb Iran. Look at the evidence in favor of Iran NOT having a nuclear weapons program and it's still never good enough. As long as Israel wants Iran gone, the U.S. will do its bidding.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So, when will the bombing take place?

That guy Paul is probably right.....he does indeed know something we don't.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Anyone got a second report on Paul saying this for I do not think he would say it?

This is way too over the top for any candidate to jump to this conclusion and openly speak it. I'm raising the BS flag on this.

He has been saying it his whole campaign.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Here is another link about the US going to bomb Iran with Ron Paul.

rawstory.com...

I just hope its all the info is wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
So, when will the bombing take place?

Probably as soon as someone starts the campaign that links the assassination of Bhuto with radical islamic elements controlled from within Iran.

Expect it on your TV screens soon, in the same manner as the association by design campaign that was "9/11/Al Quaeda/Saddam Husssein/WMD"

Expect it in Bush's new year address of the nation and watch it snowball baby...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Who needs TV? That damn brainwash box...

But yeah, probably expect it on google news or online news.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by koncept

i like this video because it talks about how bush is useing iran as an excuse to scare people. he never actually says they have nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
dang i need to get full tank of gas, the last time we invaded a country that starts with I, gas prices went off.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't think this is true, Ron Paul may be an idiot but he isn't that stupid to come out and say ill-comment like sthese words we are reading. I'm calling BS too.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Paul's an old-school non-interventionist; I don't find this comment all that shocking or that stupid.

The Neocons were pushing to go last spring, ratcheting up the old mighty Wurlitzer of warmongering, but then you had the revolt of the generals and Brezinski/Mr. CFR get up before the Senate Foreign Services Committee and say point bank the whole thing was fear-mongering and a scam to scare the bejeebers out of the public and the neocons aborted.

The only thing that might be stupid on his part is to speak the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Probably as soon as someone starts the campaign that links the assassination of Bhuto with radical islamic elements controlled from within Iran.

Wow....well this wasn't up when I posted the above...

Bhutto killing blamed on Al Quaeda

So now all thats needed is the Iran link.....

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Does anyone relize Pakistan is our ally if Musharaaf did this what does that mean?

of course it was blamed on al quieda.

Does anyone else relize this women was exciled for murder and corruption.

why is she the great democratic leader and all so nice.

shes a convicted murderer lets not go to war over her please no!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Ron Paul is an isolationist, not a non-interventionists.

Many in the neocon cabal are turning away from the idea of conflict with Iran, but of course, Ron Paul won't mention that

[edit on 28-12-2007 by infinite]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join