It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group: Bin Laden to release Iraq message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Group: Bin Laden to release Iraq message

www.rawstory.com

SITE, which provides counter-terrorism information to government and private groups, said the announcement of the impending message was posted to jihadist forums earlier in the day.

The posting said the message — titled `The way to contain conspiracies" — would last 56 minutes. It did not say when it would be released, but advertisements for past al-Qaida statements usually give a timeframe of 72 hours.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i honestly dont believe al queda exists. i think that the government is trying to scare us with iran and now this. that is what i think

also i think the second link goes in to more detail

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Honestly, does anyone even care anymore? I mean, the only thing I look forward to when Bin Laden talks is to see which Bin Laden they are using, if they have released it earlier and are claiming it as new again... etc. I couldn't care less what he has to say.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Who gives a hoot what he has to say or anyone for that matter? Not I.

And a message on conspiracies?

Its so strange to hear people speaking from the dead over and over. I just cant stand it.

They must think we are awfully stupid.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He is weak right now and needs credit from unrelated events to claim as his own work. The world is more worried about Iran and Pakistan and the rebuilding of Iraq than Bin Laden will ever be feared again. He will use events to sum up as his own doing to scare people, we do not even know for sure he is behind anything but only the praises he gives which mean nothing any more, the world has moved on.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
the world has moved on.
Try telling that to the Bush administration, will you please?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This will be interesting.
If Alqeada is an American group, then it should become obvious in what it deems

''The way to contain conspiracies''

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by The time lord
the world has moved on.
Try telling that to the Bush administration, will you please?

I bet the Americans are milking it every way they can with every a fear factor so that new regulations and tight security to imprison it's society. This adding the fuel to make people into a frantic state that will allow silly laws and submissions to slip through, while exaggerations flood the minds of the fearing people to say yes they are right. So that way they agree to fight there unworthy reasons to invade even more and for longer which will add more reasons for Muslims to commit terror.

American Fear = response = need for solution = agreement

Prolonged war = fear to the invaded = agreement to terrorise = negative response

Terrorist attempt = Fear = need for solution = agreement

new topics

top topics

join