It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza: A Clock of Cataclysm - Further Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Here is a paper from the M.A.A. which demonstrates how the pyramids of Giza may indeed have been built as a 'celstial clock' to enocde 'cycles of cataclysm' to warn future generations:

www.geocities.com...

- Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 7, No 1, pp. 23-37

This theory is similar to my own theory presented here:

www.grahamhancock.com...

Best,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Starred & Flagged, great post Scott.

I enjoyed them all, and encourage every one to click the links.

ProTo FF

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
Hello Everyone,

Here is a paper from the M.A.A. which demonstrates how the pyramids of Giza may indeed have been built as a 'celstial clock' to enocde 'cycles of cataclysm' to warn future generations:

www.geocities.com...

- Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 7, No 1, pp. 23-37

This link has been removed?

Is there another link that would have this paper? I'd be interested to read it.

EDIT to ADD: never mind, it worked the 2nd time around, weird.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by 11one11]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Very Interesting Scott,

I think this is most likely the Blue Star of the Hopi, also.
However, your LULU items are also MIA .. ??

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi there,

The fact that there is an alignment at Giza at 11:11 on Dec 31st 2012 does support the theory.

I have been fascinated by the fact that more and more people are seeing 11:11 all over the place.

I think the warnings about this date emanate from the past as well as the future.

What if our future selves were able to send a message to the past somehow?? Warning us about this date...

Maybe the reason we are seeing 11:11 all over the place is because this is the message??

Regardless of your thoughts and feelings about the paranormal or physics or metaphysics, you cannot deny that all the signs are there to point to something happening around 2012.

There are some very strange things inside the pyramids. The main pyramid of Kings has a trough cut from the hardest granite, so accurate that not even a laser could have made the exact lines. We are talking about so smooth a surface that all the molecules line up.

To achieve this there must have been technology around far different to our present tech.

If that were to be true then it's not so farfetched to think that they may have had the abilities to build a monument on the scale of the pyramids.

Anyway,

I wish you all the best,

NeoN HaZe

top topics

join