It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wild idea? Or maybe not? 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We all know our history has been told to us in a way we are "meant" to be told, we all know that history means "his story" so I take it all with a very light pinch of salt.

Now what I am getting at, all these people 1000's of years ago who all supposedly predicted 2012, do you think it was planned?

So all people are so scared we turn to the goverment or for any help we can get?

So if things do happen that we are so scared this is the end of the world we look for help from these people who are trying to run our world and this was the way they always planned it with the NWO?

I really think something is going to happen but wat?

Thoughts?

[edit on 27-12-2007 by DigitalKid]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
2 videos related to this topic...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are obviously the prophocies I am sure most of you are aware of.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Something bad is going to happen but I wouldnt wait for the government to help you, unless if you have billions to spend on there bunkers. Remember the old saying, God helps those whom help themselves? Thats the way it is. If you sit on your bums waiting for God to take over it wont happen, if you sit waiting for the government it wont happen, so start working on helping yourself first then ask God to help a bit.

According to what I read today, the crop circles have been warning us now for over 20 years about the year 2012. Yet according to the government crop circles are a natural happening. So that leaves the government in my book as the most stupidest folks around, or maybe the smartest since they seem to be preparing already.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Something bad is going to happen but I wouldnt wait for the government to help you, unless if you have billions to spend on there bunkers. Remember the old saying, God helps those whom help themselves? Thats the way it is. If you sit on your bums waiting for God to take over it wont happen, if you sit waiting for the government it wont happen, so start working on helping yourself first then ask God to help a bit.

According to what I read today, the crop circles have been warning us now for over 20 years about the year 2012. Yet according to the government crop circles are a natural happening. So that leaves the government in my book as the most stupidest folks around, or maybe the smartest since they seem to be preparing already.

Hilda

Believe me I know the Government are the evil of this world, and they wont help us, but could this be there way to finally gain total power over seemingly hopless humans.

I personally can sense something big is coming and have recently noticed my own spiritual awakening but its only happend recently and it's happening for a reason.

I would like to think the world won't end and something will save us, but maybe thats why those of us (like the people on this site) that think outside of the box are becoming emotionally and spiritually aware?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
2012 is just another date like 2000 was (Y2K). Unfortunatly that date was talked about in that past causing people to believe there is a greater purpose to that date. If alot of people today talk about perdiction for 2150 will the people of that time get caught up in the thought that something will happen...most likely.

People like the unknown and unexplainable (I'm one of them). If you talk to the Baby Boomer generation like my parents they'll tell you that Doomsday has already past. They have all lived through these prophecy's and are still here.

Now i believe if enough people believe something will happen, then something will. Manifested by our own thoughts. Just like going to see a pychic, they will tell you something of great importance will happen in the New Year. Well lots can happen from pregnancy to losing your job in that year.

Now just like 2012 it is a long year and i can predict that something will happen and thats something nobody can denie. Just like if you look over every year that has been record in history books, something big and serious had happened somewhere on this planet.

So lets all chill out with a beer or beverage of your choice and enjoy the fireworks of 2012 cause when 2013 comes along it'll be back to pulling out the recliner instead of sitting on the edge of our seats. As a person who enjoys talking about possibilties 2012 will be interesting but nothing more.

Peace to all and Take Care

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

"I personally can sense something big is coming and have recently noticed my own spiritual awakening but its only happend recently and it's happening for a reason."

With knowledge and an open mind to everything comes a "Spirtual Awakening"

A Spirtual Awakening happens because of yourself not because of outside sources!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz

"I personally can sense something big is coming and have recently noticed my own spiritual awakening but its only happend recently and it's happening for a reason."

With knowledge and an open mind to everything comes a "Spirtual Awakening"

A Spirtual Awakening happens because of yourself not because of outside sources!

Very true, It is to do with me finding myself and learning more, I have a new urge to learn as much as possible about "us" and "everything else", I think 2012 might actually be a big time of spiritual awakening and the start of the 5th dimension a time of truth for those that can realise it, and not the "end" like people think/claim.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Now that theory is more believable than the thought of the planet coming to an abrupt end. I hope more people like you and myself have spirtual awakenings, cause i feel it will change the course of mankind into a positive era.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
After doing some more reading I decided this may be what you are getting at:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I still have not read the whole thing yet but it does make us all wonder. And the one below scares the bejeepers out of me.

educate-yourself.org...

Hilda

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Now that theory is more believable than the thought of the planet coming to an abrupt end. I hope more people like you and myself have spirtual awakenings, cause i feel it will change the course of mankind into a positive era.

All this foreshadowing of 2012 stems from the end of the Mayan "long" calendar does it not? If this is the case, and it's an awakening, then why didn't the Mayans predict a future beyond this time?

2PacSade-

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

All this foreshadowing of 2012 stems from the end of the Mayan "long" calendar does it not? If this is the case, and it's an awakening, then why didn't the Mayans predict a future beyond this time?

2PacSade-

But whos to say the Mayan caldender predicts wat "they" tell us it does?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I do not know where all this talk about an apocalypse came from. The Mayan calendar ending just signifies the ending of age and the beginning of a new one. If something major does happen in 2012 i believe it will be very positive.

new topics

top topics

join