It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife's Demon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
soz i only read the first post made by the creator.... today i just don't really seem to want to read anything else... anyways

the she experienced is somthign two people can do, eexpect she got it from a " spirit" if this was a demon she would be scared #less and she wouldn've probably seem an evil face with red eyes blah blah blah. the whole shibang. anyways,

okie so get closed to someone. tell them to take a deeep breathe in ( that takes away your air out of yur lungs and leaves you gaging. now waht she got sounds like a rude awakening by a spirit who might of been a dead reliative. ( they like being around the living family member) so maybe the spirit got to close to her and sucked out her oxygen.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Demon(s)

It's difficult to know where to begin with this subject matter because these entities of darkness seem to creep into peoples lives and almost always end up on this forum.
Yes, the word demon is bouncing around this and other ATS forums like a digital virus.
I would relish the opportunity to have one of these horned pests visit me then I'd (maybe) acknowledge the possibility of ther existence .... but I very much doubt that this will materialise.
Now, don't get me wrong here. Most of my life I have born witness to some very head scratching phenomena and lived with a hair raising spirit that I knicknamed 'Cinderella' due to her unkempt appearance and attire.
What I am implying here is that I know who she was after many weeks of research.
Now... let's wipe the slate clean here and explore other possibilities.
Hallucinations....... Dreams/Nightmares /Medication/ Confusion/ Night terrors/etc.
One other noteable feature concerning this subject.
It becomes a magnet to the God Squad and all those well meaning posters who will assure you that the power of prayer and faith will solve this like magic. Phewwww..... if only.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 666 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, from our experience, visitations tend to not last long, usually single encounters or maybe 2-3 at most. It is almost as if it drains their batteries or something to come through strong enough to make themselves heard.

Just for the record, we are not on any psychotropic drugs (maybe an occasional toke) but not even that most of the time. We have a couple of spirits that have always been around us and seem to stay close, and we belive them to be familiars, or family type spirits.

Many more have come and gone over the years however, and they have been the interesting ones. Our ghosts rarely make themselves known outside of playing games ocasionally when you are trying to get something done.

Anyhow, I asked my wife if anything else had been happening along these lines, and t seems she has a poltergeist following her around at work causing her to have to straighten things 3-4-5 times before they stay straight. It got much better after she expressed out loud how much this was irritating her, and after that was doing the hide something and return it game with her.

Last night after I wrote my last post, I went into the bathroom and actually saw a Shirley Mcclaine book jump of the shelf and fall at my feet. I said, "Hey now, don't be throwin stuff at me!" and returned it where it was in the first place.

YEah don't be so quick to think you would relish something happenig to you to make you believe, because it rocks you to your very foundations, and suddenly there just might be monsters in the dark.

Someone said she would have been more scared if it waa a demon, well, like I said, we have been seeing stuff move by itself for years now, and have actually had some very scary stuff happen over the years, and like I said in an earlier post, you sort of get used to it. I really don't believe they have any more strength or power than they did as a living being, and I don't believe they can hurt you.... much.

My wife's mom heard voices and was tormented by what she called "demons" all her life till she died. You see, she was a Jehova's Witness, and her religions said the same thing Christianity did, that this was all demonic, and of the devil, and was to be denied.

Well, I think that cost her her sanity. My wife chooses a different path, she deals with them on a realistic basis, and doesn't let it scare her. She knows this is all natural, and just another facet of this ineresting life we live. Oh and By the way... she isn't crazy, and the voices are really there. THose voices have saved our butts a few times, enough to make me a firm believer. So make of it what you will, we have been called crazy before
Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That's one way to handle it - not letting it scare you. If it IS demonic (and it could or could not be...I have no way of knowing) they feed off your fear. Regardless of if it is, or if it's just a malevolent spirit, they know what scares humans and will pull all the same tricks over and over just to get your goat.

Tell it to buzz off. Laugh at it. Don't let it see you sweat. Hopefully in time it'll get bored and move on.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello Y'all
This is Mrs. Coopdog. I coudn't help but reply to your extremely interesting posts. I must admit, I seldom read or post as I am on a comp all day at work and simply am not inclined to be so again when- I return home.
However, I felt inclined to give some history about myself. I am a professianal business woman and no one would believe I have had such paranormal experiences. I am a fourth generation cherokee. My great-grandmother, was a full blooded chero-medicine woman. (A great honor for a female.) I come from a long line of "sensitives". Many of the ladies in my family have for-told a family members death or a natural disaster. I myself told my husband verbatim of an Am-track train accident 48 hours before it happened. Two accidents he was involved in, and my brother just reminded me of a night I saved his life, because I begged him not to leave me one night because, "I had a vision he would die if he did." and I was right. My husband described to you an incident that happened to me one week ago. I was not asleep as some think. I was listening to my IPOD trying to go to sleep, when I felt a draft. Suddenly this draft pushed up my nose. It was frigid this night but the air being pushed in my nose was warm. When I exhaled, I felt the impression it was sucking up my breath. With each breath I got less oxygen. By the fourth breath, I felt like something was clutching my face and I became combatant and started swatting air. Nothing was there. (I had hoped perhaps my husband had come to bed and I hadn't realized.) Lately at work, things have begun falling around me, co-workers have begun joking about it, it happens so often. Lights blow out around me, radios begin squawking when I am near, STREET LIGHTS GO OUT WHEN I AM NEAR! It took me two days to tell my husband about the breath incident. I want this to be logical. I want to be able to call on God to stop it. BELIEVE ME, YOU, I HAVE TRIED THIS! But after years, (literally, all my life) I must admit, the world, physical or spiritual, is much larger than I can imagine or explaine. So, I simply have learned, to embrace these visits. I try to believe, there is neither good nor evil, (hard in this world) and believe there are simply two sides TOO EVERY THING! I wish I knew what these visits meant, or WHY THE HELL ME? What I can't do any longer...Is believe they are not real. They are. I wish I knew what they wanted. I wish I knew who they were. I wish....they could speak plain #ing english!!! (pardon my french
My husband, feels out of his realm with me sometimes I think. He's still looking for answers. I'm looking for an interpreter.
God love and peace to you all. Thank you for insightful and king posts.
The Mrs.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Coopdog]

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Coopdog]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks Mrs Coop.

A silly question, or maybe not. Your home. Is it old, new, or built over somewhere (usually by profiteering developers) in an area of cultural importance?

And a really silly last question. If its an old home you live in, are you planning renovations?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Our house is about 30 yrs old and is a prefabbed or modular home. We had it moved here to this property when we bought the property approximately 9 years ago. No indian burial grounds or anything as fancy as that, but it is very significant to the guy that killed himself in our driveway. That was not here by the way, but was 45 miles from here.

THis brings me to another example of the spirits leading our lives right now. THis guy killed himself, mostly strung out on meth. He was our next door neighbors brother who had been homeless. He became obsessed with my wife over time, and it was a scary situation, cuz I thought I would literally have to kill this guy myself. He was way out there.

At any rate, his methamphetamine cook and drug dealer lives across the road from us. We moved 45 miles to get away from all this.... bought a house at the very end of a long dead end dirt road in the middle of nowhere...and literaly bought the property he used to sit and shot up on. His sister came to visit us and broke down in tears when she seen where we were at. Tell me, what do you think the chances are that was an accident? Astronomical odds if you ask me.

so no, the property is not spiritually significant to anybody else, but it is Sort of spiritually significant to us I guess. Peace....

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
People just say use the faith of what is written in the Bible because it speaks of these experiences and it tells where they come from. The demons are basically the Nephalin fallen Angel cross breeds that when they died their currupt souls lived on in the earth along with their animal cross breeding souls.

So it's only natrual for someone to say pray to Jesus or use his name out loud to get rid of them as the theme crosses paths.

No one says you have to try it but if as a last resort of Jesus power seems on the cards for a last solution then why not? Have a go, win or lose.

But if there is another explantion for these spirits in your life then fight it or calm it with what ever knowlege you have of this spirit world. There must be an explanation of it somewhere a world that has rules of power. The only thing people know is waht is written in the Bible to help get rid of things. If not then use another medium to get rid of it.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Next time you sense the being's presence, say the following words out loud.

I bind you and command you to leave now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Although I'm grateful for the advice of saints here, our original poster has already said he's turning a deaf ear. All we can do is hope and pray he may reconsider because there is no other way than the power of Christ. I know that's not what he wanted to hear, sorry.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Coopdog-
What does this thing look like? Forgive me if a visual description was written on another post. I was trying to overlook the in-fighting and just read the helpful stuff.

Also, it seems that Mrs. Coopdog has been given a heavy "gift" and I don't blame her for not wanting it. While some people can turn their back on certain talents, it looks like she doesn't have that choice. Maybe an acceptance of her gift will make it easier. On one hand she wants to know how to get rid of it and practices traditional Native American spiritual methods such as the sage smudging, and on the other hand she doesn't want to be a medium/psychic, etc. You can't have it both ways, and maybe this "demon" is actually a spirit whose purpose is to aggravate her until she embraces her inherited "gifts". Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Bind it to what? A binding ceremony in the name of Jesus Christ? That's a new one on me
From my understanding, a binding ceremony involves the binding of a spirit to some material object, that is then cast out, or wrapped in red cloth and burned/buried. Somehow I don't think the JEsuits would approve.

At any rate, I didn't ask for help, merely input. We are not sure what we are going to do about this spirit, if anything. IF this is the spirit of the man that committed suicide at our previous home as I stated in a post above, then he was here first, and maybe this is where his spirit belongs. I don't get that feeling however, though I can't really say why.

When we burned sage and prayed to be protected by the light, it was a reflex action upon finding out what had happened. Standard practice if there is a bad spirit around in my spiritual circle. At any rate, I am not a Christian, and so am not going to assume he will come riding in and chase off the bullies in our life, spiritual or reality based

We do believe in spirits and interact with them from time to time. I don't think God has anything to do with it for the most part. They are just part of the ambient atmosphere, and we treat them as naturally as anyone else in our home.

Not trying to hurt anyones feelings about the CHristian thing. It just isn't what we are looking for. My spiritual path needs to be about love and acceptance, not judgement and damnation. I don't fear God, because I don't do any harm to anyone, and I believe THAT is God's message to us through Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hello Y'all,
This is Mrs. Coop again. I've tried to edit my original post, but it won't seem to take, so I'll just do an add on.
I wanted to respond to the person who brought up auto-writing. Have you ever done this? Can you offer any instruction or learning materials? I feel if I could communicate, perhaps I would at least know what they want.
Also, to the person who mentioned the "old hag" you had something there. Three women in my family (includ. myself) have had nearly identical dreams about the "old hag". How is that possible? That so many ppl dream about the same terror?
However, on the night in question, I was not asleep, I was listening to headphones trying to relax enough to go to sleep. No matter.
Spirits, have appeared for generations to the women in my family. As I mentioned, my great-grandmother was a medicine woman and highly sought after for her "visions" and healing powers.
My mother, was a Jehovas witness, and the spirits literally drove her crazy. There was no room in her religion for the possibility that it's semi-natural that some ppl see and hear spirits. She believed as many do, they are all demons. It tormented her. My second sight has saved myself and others from tragedy, so I can't believe it's all evil. I believe everyone is capable of good and evil. A man can live his whole life in complete obediance of the lords will and kill someone on his last day of life. I think good and evil are both natural. I feel spirits that seem as if they want to do me harm. But there have been two incidents where something kissed my sweetly on the cheek and it soothed me. When I say I dont want my gift. It's mostly because it makes me feel crazy, like my mom, or silly because ppl don't believe me. I am thankful to be married to someone who has seen proof of my families gift or curse and he makes me feel like I'm ok the way I am. My mother thought it was bad, my grandmother thought it was natural. I think it's just earth bound souls trying to be heard. My grandmother told me they talk to our family simply because we can hear them.
Often when I'm given a message I can actually understand, it's not for me. My grandmother told me it is important to pass it to the person for whom it was intended, and that it is basically not my business to decipher it. (Like a phone operator relaying a message. lol)
"Getting rid of a spirit" I don't know, I think they are here and have as much right to be as any of us. Perhaps others have walked into a place and felt ill at ease, or felt a comforting presence in their hour of need. Perhaps even an actual touch, but no one is there? Perhaps there are spirits around you too.
Thanks again for all the interesting posts.
Mrs. C

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
yea please feed us more of your lie, er story... sorry man can't help but be skeptic... that's just me tho, the judge!

wow, you are a real ***hole... someone posts their story and you immediately claim they aren't telling the truth, way to go!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
Have you tried to communicate? No, not a seance, but by using automatic writing? Knowing what the entity wants this time around might prove useful in dispelling it in the future.

You mean "autonomic" writing?

Whatever you do...do NOT do that under any circumstances. This will only make things much worse for you. Directly communicating and thereby giving wanted attention to a entity that is harassing you will not only cause more problems but open the door for much more than just one "demon". If you don't know yet, the entities that do such things are neither human spirits nor demons. Demons being merely a term used to describe a complicated issue. Regardless don't communicate and for goodness sake don't ask it want it wants. It wants to harass and drain you that is clear. Whatever else it wants should not matter since you cannot give it.

Focus on removal and in a positive fashion.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
I wanted to respond to the person who brought up auto-writing. Have you ever done this? Can you offer any instruction or learning materials? I feel if I could communicate, perhaps I would at least know what they want.

Why would you want to know what it wants?

Coopdog I hope you take my words seriously and use some logic in your approach to removing this being from your home. Isn't it clear what it wants? What if it wants to continue creating spiritual havoc in your life? What if it wants to torment you for three more years? What if it wants to quasi-possess your next child?

Are you going to make deals with this malicious entity now?

What it wants should be clear to you so why open up a dialog and invite more problems? This is beyond absurd.

Autonomic writing is a very complex and confusing practice that you have little control over. The beings that you attempt to communicate with communicate with each other. You do understand that right? If you talk to one, you can open the door for many others and soon you'd have a room full of trouble waiting for you to start the autonomic writing for the attention you give when you do it. Your "dreams" will change and obsessions will be formed. Attachments made. These beings (not all of them) are master manipulators and cunning liars. Anything that wants to hang around and commit the acts that it has should be more than enough reason not to try and have a chit-chat with.

As with you the women in my family also have had issues with these beings. It has caused problems in their lives for generations. I myself have had interactions as well but on a different level. I'm sure I'm one of the few in my family that partially understands what this whole thing is about because of the direct contacts I have had. This is something that comes with a price and there are years I've lived that I was in serious spiritual trouble because I did not fully appreciate the situation. Yes this DOES have to do with God even if it's something that most bible thumpers think they know about but are way off on. Finding out who God is, is the real puzzle. It has a sobering answer that will change everything you think you know. Including what these "demons" or even "angels" are.

Autonomic is extremely dangerous and anyone who does this successfully would already know this and therefor never recommend it to you. If someone recommends it then they aren't really doing it.

If you don't understand how to do it and the person who suggested it can't even spell it, I'd not even try it.

My opinion.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hey,
It's Mrs. C again. I just wanted to let you know, I am going to take your advice on the autonomic? writing. Dabbling in things has always concerned me. So, I do believe I will leave this alone. I do understand what you mean by some of these spirits wreaking havoc spiritually. I have lived in a home with an entity so foul it actually changed our personalities. Used us like batteries, drained us. Seemed to even change our way of thinking. My mother lived with us in this home and warned me of this long before I believed it was there. I don't have the feeling the spirits around me now have that much power or strength, but I must agree with you, it probally wouldn't be a good thing to find out. So, thanks for the good advice. I think for once in my life, I'll save myself some grief and take it!

Mrs. C

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just for the record, I am not down with the autonomic writing either. I am of the opinion that this form of communication involves letting the entity take over your own personality in order to do this writing. A big no-no in my book. PEace....

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Awesome thread, I'm sure there are alot of stories we could hear from these people.

I am going to agree with those who say not to channel or converse with these spirits in any way. Don't even talk to them. It's one thing for paranormal investigators to go into a house and stir up activity purposefully, it's another thing to acknowledge spirits and encourage them in your own home. It's totally up to you though, your house, your life.

Is this thing a demon? I don't know. I was 'attacked' in my sleep recently and made a thread about it if you'd like to click my name. I do believe entities can approach, feed on, 'attack' people etc. especially in their sleep.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've never heard of autonomic writing before, and I found that this wbesite explains it fairly simply. There is such a thing as automatic writing. With that said there is a huge difference between the two. I wouldn't suggest using automatic writing since you've stated before that it's not something you're familiar with.

I like the idea that you use sage and call upon the great spirit in times of distress. It's something you're comfortable with. Just remember that it only takes a little bit of light to shine through the dark.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join