It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Bush, Hillary Clinton Most Admired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Poll: Bush, Hillary Clinton Most Admired

www.breitbart.com

They're the odd couple again: George Bush and Hillary Clinton, the most admired man and woman in America.

Though they stand on opposite sides of a political divide, the Republican president and the Democratic senator from New York are sharing the honor for a sixth straight year, according to a USA Today- Gallup poll.

They didn't win by much. Oprah Winfrey and Clinton's husband, former president Bill, were right behind.

When people were asked to name the man they most admire, 10 percent picked..
(visit the link for the full news article)

Additional News Links
www.gallup.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Gallup Polls

[edit on 27/12/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ADMIRED! ....ADMIRED?

I really must be missing a lot lately! 'Cause I really don't find much to admire in them at all.

I admire the person who delivers our mail everyday more than these two!

This is the first year that I've heard of this poll. And these two won it 6 years in a row now?

Unbelievable!

Then again, I just read at the bottom of the article that only 1,000 people participated in the poll.

I REALLY don't think that that is enough people polled to say that these two are the most admired man and woman in the America. The results probably would have been a lot different if a larger group had been polled.

Maybe this is the results they wanted from this poll, so as soon as Bush & Hillary were voted most admired, they closed the polling!

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27/12/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You have to remember that not everyone is the real world thinks like the ATS crowd...

I for one greatly admire President Bush and all he has done and stood for...

But then again, I am not blinded by the blatant propaganda and need to be politically correct like so many others..

As for Hillary, well I admire her strength, but I already stated I was not blind.. LOL

Semper

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I for one greatly admire President Bush and all he has done and stood for...

Well, I don't admire ALL that he has done and stands for, but there are thing which I do respect about him. I respect the fact he doesn't make decisions based on popularity. I respect the fact that he stands by, sometimes to the point of ignorance, what he believes in.

top topics

join