It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Another first podcast: Argos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
PODcast:

Another first podcast: Argos

My first ever podcast. Just talking about a few topics on my mind about ATS.

Not everything i said came out perfectly and how i wanted but i think i got my basic point across without damaging my opinion to much. Its very difficult to talk with precision the same as you can when your writing, so some of it is a bit rushed and not quite how i would of liked in a perfect world.

It would take to long as the amateur i am now to get this point across how i would like so i have setlled for this. I hope you like it and coments and opinions are not only welcomed but encouraged.

Argos.

length: 07:24
file: atscpod_2719.mp3
size: 6941k
feed: atsc

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Good on ya mate. Sounded fine and relatively coherent. No mindless rambles.

Great job promoting the team debates also. I agree as many people as possible should be reading and judging. Skyfloating is a worthy opponent as are yourself and the borg. Oh and pronuncation of the name is:

originally posted by me

Ok to the name. It is. G(hard G), owww( like oww that hurt) two( self explainitory ). All together now Gowwwtwo. the 789 are just some numbers.

I explained it for chissler in a podcast he did on names a while back.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey thanks man and yeah i heard that podcast Grand Architect Of The Universe

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
NWO investigation you say??? Hmm, sounds to me like there might be something to this. Want some help?

Oh, and just so ya know, our debate hasn't been forgotten buddy. I've kind of gotten stuck in the middle of lots of work at the moment. Just here for a few minutes, to keep abreast of the tastier bits of news that I can't get anywhere else. Figured I'd pop in and say some kudos for this start. You did well for a first go at this thing.

GOOD JOB!!

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Hey thanks man appreciate your comments always. No worries about the debate has given me a chance to do a bit of extra reading up lol.

Hope you have your dancing shows on because we are gonna have one hell of a party

top topics

join