It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Strange Object pic during experiment setup by Aldrin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A reflection. I agree.
The color of the "reflection" is gold.
There is a strip of gold "foil" along the right side of the case Aldrin is carrying in his left hand.
If one assumes that the same is true of the left side of the case he is carrying, then there you have it, a reflection coming from the gold "foil."

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jra

What does interest me in these hi res photos that you have kindly linked to, is a small blue anomaly in the sky. On photo AS11-40-5943 it can be seen just to the left of the astronaut's upper left arm notepad/memopad about the same distance above the horizon as his left hand is below it.

It can also be seen on AS11-40-5944 this time in the sky at about the 2 o'clock position from the top right hand corner of the astronaut's back pack. It is approximately equidistant from the astronaut's antenna and the horizon.

I mention this as it looks similar to the ' blue flame ' on AS14-66-9301 highlighted by Richard C Hoagland in Dark Mission.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Your right, In the second picture it looks closer to the photographer and elongated somewhat also, while we are looking at one thing another pops up somewhere else, someone will say star now , but id like to point out the movement even allowing for forward travel of the astronaught it still looks like its moved one hell of a distance in that amount of time..IMO

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
once again there is no stars

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know. The only thing that captures my attention is how tight those space suit pants look.

If I go to the Moon, you can bet I will be wearing some low riders.

Those are impressive historic photos. Anomalies or not.

jra

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
I mention this as it looks similar to the ' blue flame ' on AS14-66-9301 highlighted by Richard C Hoagland in Dark Mission.

That "blue flame" looks to be an optical effect. Like the very begining of a lens flare. Take a look at the next photo, AS14-66-9302. The camera has panned further to the right, towards the direction of the Sun and a turned more into a standard looking lensflare.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
In AS11-40-5942HR you can see an anomaly in the sky just to the right of the split in the backpack and to the left farther away and a little lower, a white point.

You can also detect just a bit of the gold/brown reflection color in the shadow of the rock at the lower left.

In AS11-40-5943HR there are at three distinct points of blue in the sky to the left of Aldrin.

The one already mentioned and two together a little over halfway between Aldrin and the left edge of the image and about halfway between the surface and the top of the image.

In AS11-40-5944HR besides the "blue flame" there's a faint white point in the upper left corner of the sky.

And in AS14-66-9302HR there's two points of white/blue adjacent to the third "tic" mark from the left, first row down from the top.

One of the points are above and to the left of the "tic," the other below and just to the right of center of the "tic."

Apart from the evidence of additional reflection in AS11-40-5942HR, and the "blue flame" lens flare, could these points be evidence of actual stars in the inky lunar sky?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

'' the camera has panned further to the right''

You can say that again! The blue anomaly is in 2 of the 3 pics you linked to. All 3 pics show shadows from left to right (sunlight from left). The ''next'' pic you refer to ( AS14-66-9302 ) shows shadows in the opposite direction! (sunlight from right)

Edit to add

JRA please ignore this post I just realised my mistake ! You are of course refering to Apollo 14 later photo. I was not properly awake when I read your post.

My apologies.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by pippadee]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Yes I can see the other blue specks etc that you have highlighted now that I have thoroughly cleaned my computer screen. I think we may be on to something here. If it is stars does that mean a moon atmosphere?

Time to send for the cavalry ( Z, JL, Zarni plus BS no doubt ). Will someone alert them please?

[edit on 29-12-2007 by pippadee]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join