It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys, do you have facial hair?/gals, how do you like facial hair on guys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Love beards and moustaches! My husband isn't terribly fuzzy otherwise, but I also love a nice fuzzy chest. So delightful to cuddle up against!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au
you all do realise movember ended about 4 weeks ago right?
you can shave off that tache' anytime you like now

Merv Hughes, king of the walrus tache' !

OMG!!!! He looks like the paleontologist I work for!!!! (well, the black hair and the facial hair arrangement and some of the body shape. Oooo!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
come on ladies of bts.....we need more input from you gals.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, it just depends. Some guys don't do facial hair as well as others. It's all about your look and what works best with you. Guys can come in three ways:

1. Pretty Boy
2. Rough biker look (includes scruff)
3. Dork

If you are a pretty boy, never try to look like the biker dude, because you'll end up looking like a dork and noone looks at the dorks. And if a biker dude would try to go pretty, you better be flawless or you will come off as scary instead of sexy.

Brad Pitt is a pretty boy and wears the look well, but Colin Farrell is as scruffy as they come. Both are easy on the eyes

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No pic of my hubby ( he won't pose) but I love that facial and chest hair, yes indeed it is nice to cuddle up to
in the night time...anytime!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wait! Hold on! I thought this topic is about facial hair on guys and nowhere else! Argh! Are y'all trying to give me fuzzy, hairball nightmares? Anyway, since we are on the roll, bald guys can be macho, too, as well as the hairless ones.

Addendum: Dorks are smart; for I too am a nerd!

[edit on 28-12-2007 by pikypiky]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Moustache and goatee here. I try to keep them short as my hair. I shave maybe once a week if I feel like it.

I shaved is all of once and it took my wife about one week to notice the change.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I myself prefer the clean shaven look always have and it is great being 32 and still getting carded. However I do occasionally get lazy and will sport the scruffy look for a day or two. The other thig I like to do when I am seeing someone is make sure I got a bit of scruffyness when they hit their time because for some reason they find it irresistable.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't have facial hair and have found that most women that I am interested in dont like it. Goth+facial hair=UGLY!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

i cut mine every month or so
so it comes back even more stuben

i dont intend to keep one at all

top topics

<< 1   >>

join