It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guys, do you have facial hair?/gals, how do you like facial hair on guys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
right now i am rocking the beard...it's winter time and it helps keep the face warm. i do change it up a lot though.
i do less common styles like mutt n chops...things like that..

so guys, do you rock facial hair?
gals, does facial hair attract you or do you like the clean look? 5 o'clock shadow?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Either way, it doesn't matter to me. But what I don't like is unkept facial hair on a man.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes I do. I can't remember never not having a beard.

Here it is....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

As you can see I am prematurely grey. I turned completely grey after a close encounter with an exwife. Scared me to death as I knew she carried a .38 that I had given her for her birthyday one year. I know, romantic fool.....

[edit on 27-12-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Normally no. But this week since there are only a handful of people at work I am growing out the scruff. I have never been able to grow facial hair in my life. Wanted to try it out for a few days to see how it looks.

Right now I seem to have a small gap between my goatee to my sideburns, I don't think it will fill in. Since I am in my thirties I don't think I will ever have a full beard. Which is bizarre, because from the waist down I have plenty of hair and nothing from the waist up.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

some people just cant grow em out...i turn 30 in march and i have only had a 'full' beard say from age 25. it's like it just kicked in one day.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I had a teacher once who only shaved once a week and that was on sunday. He was a decent looking black fellow with a full beard. By the end of the week he had a beard every time. LOL

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like well kept and clean facial hair. And not everyone should have it.
Take a pic of yourself without a beard, and one later with the beard. See what you like better.
Then there are those who look good no matter what they do to themselves!!

My 3 cents and if you dont want the money give it to the church.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I shave my head but not my chin or lip.

You know those biker goattees that went out of style 5 years ago? Well i started growing mine almost 4 years ago just because the Marine Corps couldn't tell me not to anymore... and I never got around to shaving it off again. It seems to have stopped growing. I guess the long ones are coming out when i groom it.

The real question, be honest, is how many of you guys shave your back?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
gals, does facial hair attract you or do you like the clean look? 5 o'clock shadow?

Wooo! Hooo! Bring on the hairy guys!
Honestly, too much facial hair (like Grizzly Adams) turns me off.

Sometimes, I prefer the clean look for this makes the guy appears youngish. Guys sporting a 5 o'clock shadow or goatees are cool, but not so much with a moustache for these remind me of, well, cops (no offense, please).

I can’t make up my mind, really.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of facial hair, especially on women.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeeeeesssss, I like plenty of facial hair. It is a definite turn on for me. I like grabbing a handful of beard and pulling my man up close. I am gentle of course. I asked my SO to grow a beard soon after we met and he did.

Strangely I like a mans shaved head. I think I'm a bit weird.

Five o'clock shadow's....no thank you. They hurt my skin.

Clean shaven is good too especially when a light after shave is worn.

Happy New Year To All,
Marilyn

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Full beard and long hair.

What can I say, it's winter.

Roper

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a goatee. It's the only place on my face that I can grow hair successfully. Over my vacation I tried to grow a beard. I had two weeks strait of not shaving and the most I got were a few awkward patches.

So now I just rock the goatee.

I have long dreadlocks and my girlfriend told me that she would stop dating me if I grew a real beard. I'd be too hairy. Strangely enough, the rest of my body is pretty much low hair content.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I once dated a guy for 9 years that always had a beard, except for one time. We were going on a cruise, and he just decided to shave it off without telling me. What a shocker! If I could have glued it back on I would have!

He was gorgeous with the beard as he always kept it well groomed. I decided then that some people actually do look better with one.

Funny though, I have never dated a person with a beard since. I guess I want to be sure of exactly what is really under there!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well, I have never had a full grown beard. Oh, I get the rugged, scruff look, but I have never had a beard that I had to trim and shave, et cetera. When my whiskers start scratching my face, it's time for the razor...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

I've only let the stash and goatee grow for like 5 days max. I can't grow a full beard yet. Prolly wont be able to for another 2 or 3 years, it's in the genes.

Anyways, I was thinking of growing out my goatee just for kicks.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
you all do realise movember ended about 4 weeks ago right?
you can shave off that tache' anytime you like now

Merv Hughes, king of the walrus tache' !

see, everyone in the crowd copies merv doing his stretches, so everyone copied his walrus tache' and thats the birth of movember

ill stick with clean shaven thanks. my mouth doesnt need any food filters

whats with the guys who look like theyre from the 1920's? imagine having a full beard and shaving off the goatee patch so it leaves you with huge side burns and a mo but no chin hair?

what the hell?

[edit on 28/12/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have a goatee and sideburns. I tryed to grow a beard..but it got too itchy.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If I have any facial hair, it is only due to sheer laziness. I prefer not to sport any facial hair. As a computer programmer during the day and a musician at night (and as a single man), there isn't much reason for me to shave on a regular basis and I am often scruffy. I shave twice a week at minimum, and no more than three times a week at maximum.

/tn.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

whats with the guys who look like theyre from the 1920's? imagine having a full beard and shaving off the goatee patch so it leaves you with huge side burns and a mo but no chin hair?

this is actually one of my favorite styles. it's called mutton chops. i shave the stasche part too...
think wolverine from the x-men flick.
i usually keep it like that or a stasche and flavor saver like frank zappas in the summer and the full deal in the winter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join