It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detox Through Your Feet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I saw a commercial for this product a while ago and found some information on this website.

It's supposed to remove toxins in your body by drawing them out through your feet. What the heck!?

Why are the patches worn on the feet?

The foot pads are worn on the feet for a couple of reasons - the feet are considered in Oriental medicine to be "the second heart" - that is, they help pump return circulation of blood and lymph back up into the torso. With most of our time sedentary these days, this natural pumping action is inhibited and circulation tends to bog down around the feet, ankles and lower legs.

What is actually coming out into the used foot detox patches?

This will vary from person to person, but lab analysis of used foot detox patches show a larger variety of chemicals coming out into the patches. Testing shows traces of heavy metals, petrochemicals, synthetic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and much more.

Wierd stuff. Has anyone ever tried this? Do you think anything like this could actually work?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't know about the pads for your feet, but I've done the ionized foot soak detoxer thing. It's really interesting. I did it once right after I quit smoking. It's kind of spendy, but they gave me a color chart with pictures on various changes to the water color so you can see what's detoxing from your body. It was no shock to me that my body was ridding itself of mucus. Gross but true...that's what cigarettes do to a person after some long term use. Also there were flecks of black in the water, I think that was various metals if my memory serves me right.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Besides seeing what was removed, did it really make you actually feel any better?

[edit on 12/28/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, I believe it did. Heck, maybe I'll go have it done again, I haven't been sick in a very long time...maybe a foot detox once a year is the secret? Plus, I just enjoy a good foot soak

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Yes, I believe it did. Heck, maybe I'll go have it done again, I haven't been sick in a very long time...maybe a foot detox once a year is the secret? Plus, I just enjoy a good foot soak

Come on now, who doesn't enjoy a good foot soak?

I'm not a believer yet, but now that I know it worked for you, I think I might give it a try. I'm quitting smoking for new years, maybe it'll take some tabaccy out of my system lol. Thanks for the feedback jen!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have noticed those foot detox patches in several health publications.

Thinking of ordering some today. My curiosity is up.

new topics

top topics

join