It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice needed, please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Help! I need advice on what could be a life-changing decision.

I've long suspected that my wife has been having an affair. She has become secretive and keeps getting mystery phone calls.

She's also started going out 'with the girls' a lot. I look out for her taxi when she comes home, but she always walks down the road - although I can hear a car setting off just as she opens the door. If it is not a taxi, who is giving her a lift home?

I really want to know the truth, so when she went out last night I decided to check up on her.

I hid behind my car parked outside our house. This would give me a view of the street so I could see which car she got out of.

It was while I was crouching behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So what should I do? Should I take it into a local body repair shop, or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Please help me.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Wow, I really feel for you. Rust on your car is not an easy thing to deal with. You may not want to undertake this alone. I would seek professional help and probably take it to an auto body repair shop.

It is going to be OK. They are professionals and they have helped people like you deal with similar tragedies all the time. It will be ok.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Perhaps using your wife's favorite blouse to buff the rust out will kill two birds with one stone.

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I was laughing even before I saw the

Good stuff!

Peace

[edit on 27-12-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Please forgive me if I sound callous.....but I found myself laughing right out loud. I know, it's rather insensitive of me but I suppose that the old adage is true....misery loves company.

I found some rust on my vehicle just the other day.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies to you. Anytime I see rust on a vehicle of mine I almost pass out. It's especially bad since I live by the sea.

I can not give you a good answer to your question as you did not specify the year, make and model of your car. Knowing these facts could help determine weather you fix it yourself or have it professionally done.

top topics

join