It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' 3rd Anti Christ looming on the horizon..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I told my mother and father in 1995 that New York would be attacked near the year 2000, I got the info from a book I was reading at the time and that book was about Nostradamus.

I really do beleive in the man and his teachings and I really do think that this thread has it spon on, I can remember seeing a video (VHS) some years ago, and it fortold of the blue turban, it has to be something to do with the UN. The Doc-style-movie went on to say that the they would come as friends, with an open hand, they would use Russian bombs? and take us by surprise.

You know my Mother tells people at parties, that I told her back in the 90's that New York would be hit lol

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I dont know where you read about the whole Mohammed/Blue turban/Arabia quatrain but I've never heard of that in my life and I have 3 books on Nostradamus. He does however say that the Third will be European (I have heard Northern european often) and that he will lead the coalition of nations. NOWHERE has it said he would be Muslim.

Based on your xenophobic bigoted racist posts Im going to chock it up to disinformation on your part. The lot of you. I dont get whats with all your anti-Muslim hate speech. Wait, you dont do that? What about

Originally posted by runetang
I know all countries have murderers, but not all claim to be doing it for God, that God wants them to do it, and that God is please at the killings. This makes them unique.
And because of that one thing, it forces me, literally forces me, to look at them with contempt for true peace and love and co-existance.

A little overbearing dont you think? Muslims are no more warlike than anyone else and no more peaceful than anyone else. To group them all like you did is folly.

Originally posted by AshleyD
Because I do not see Islam as a religion that worships the true God (and do not believe for a minute Allah is Yahweh), it doesn't surprise me women are oppressed in their society.

Now all of a sudden Islam isnt valid and all Muslims worship Satan? Are you kidding me? You have the same mentality as the people who started the Inquisition. They're different so they must be devil worshippers. They're beneath us!

Originally posted by runetang
But they'll show no remorse for the infidels of Europe. Remember they're indoctrinated into believing they are superior by God, excuse me, Allah, and that those who aren't muslims are infidels who they can do with as they please. It would be a nasty situation.

Yeah, because that doesnt describe you at all

You're indoctrinated into thinking all Muslims are war-mongering evil devil-worshippers and that only your god, ahem, the "true" god is Holy. You gotta be kidding me! Take a look in the mirror before you speak.

And why is it when, for example, the Jews say Christianity is blasphemous worshipping Jesus Christ you're all up in arms, but then go on to slander another group in the exact same way, thinking you're better than them?

People like aleon, DenyAll Knowledge and The Walking Fox are in the right direction. Just take it as it comes. You're causing things to happen by inciting hatred against other groups. Seriously. And if you're going to make presumptions shove your personal prejudices aside already.

The first two anti-christs had some ridiculous parallels, theres no reason to say the third wont. Check out their birthdays (check how I know this), military careers, ranks, rulership, woundings, 'signs of divinity' as Hitler put it... they are remarkable. Try to throw something not biased in there willya.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Whoa! Calm down alittle. He's just stating what he thinks no need to get defensive.

I havent read the whole thread but it sure is interesting reading the responses from 2 years ago to today. If you consider that 1 in 9 people in the UK are from other countries and the US is a country of immigrants I wouldnt be surprised if this person of great evil comes from anywhere around the world and moves to the middle east to insight terror on their part.

The best terrorists are home grown terrorists.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Well you see Im a little frustrated from this.

I havent read ANYWHERE from all my readings of Nostradamus that the Third antichrist would be a Muslim. So as far as Im concerned this is just to inflame hatred.

Second, if he just said "the next will probably be Muslim" yes that is his opinion, but later (read the comments) he and others go to compare Islam to Satanism and bull# like that... its only purpose is to rally people against them, far as I see it. People need unity, not separation, as they would have it.

Third its rhetoric like this that causes people to self-fulfill prophecies. Like Joel's Army and scary things like that. Hate speech that leads to paranoia and pre-emptive strikes.

I feel like the only person defending Muslims and Im not even one.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is the interpretations according to revelation for the name Mabus and some other Quatrains, as far as Nostradamus concerned it is the Arabs and Ishmaelites that bring the holy war. it will definitely start with Islam but later he will change the law from the tomb. however not all Muslim will follow him because he will proclaim himself as a god.

After about two months of my basic interpretation of revelation with my limited English language, while I read Nostradamus quatrains, I found striking similarities. then my farther reading reveal that Nostradamus himself stated he wrote his quatrains through the inspiration of the sprit of God and Devin revelation and as such is perfectly fits well with the bible prophecy. With some browsing in the internet I found the fundamentals men of the third and the last world war, and that is aside the detail events inside the war like the location, such as the building, bridges, and the lower command people who are not mentioned in the bible. I went to share some of the interpretation of his quatrains here and get some feedback.

Centurie IV, Quatrain 50
Libra will see the Hesperias govern, holding the monarchy of heaven and earth:
No one will see the forces of Asia perished; only seven hold the hierarchy in order.

In this quatrain Nostradamus tell us the verse, A great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads [Rev12:4-5]
The red dragon is symbol of evil or darkness
The seven heads are seven angels or princes of darkness [Dan 10:13, 21], who reign both in heaven and earth, in order of their hierarchy, from the list to the most powerful, and they choose Asia for their kingdom until their forces perished

Century I Quatrain 50
From the three water signs will be born a man who will celebrate Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

This quatrain probably tell us he, the son of perditions, will born in country surrounded by water in three sides and that is Turkey; by Sea of Marmara, Aegean Sea and Mediterranean Sea and will make Thursday as his holiday to be worshiped.

Century X Quatrain 75
Long awaited he will never return In Europe, he will appear in Asia:
One of the league issued from the great Hermes, And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.

This quatrain indicates we expect the antichrist to come out of Europe and for sure almost every body is waiting him to come out Italy, Rom, out of the church, not Asia. However he is going to show up in Asia, in Turkey which is one of the four countries that come out of Greece kingdom as explained in Denial chapter eight and Istanbul is Babylon the great, the city of the beast that her many names written in riddles in revelation. Her role is to lure the western into war nothing more; in the next few years we will see unbelievable Turkey’s economy growth and her increasing integration with the western worlds. Then he will say it, as this quatrain clearly stated it,

Century I Quatrain 40
The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

this quatrain he told us, the false proclamation of himself as a god, in order to enrage the Muslims, hiding his crazy idea of bringing them into war to kill him and by killing him plunge Europe into the war , that is to say to kill his body, that is concealing madness means, and a man from Egypt will go to turkey to proclaim the king of turkey is in fact the true god and thus all Arab countries must be united together having one country and one monitory like EU has, to begin to fight with the westerns, In Century V Quatrain 77 He told as the two countries that true serpent invade is perfectly much with the bible, Byzantium and Egypt, he also assigns astrological signs for The Arab Prince Mars; as the king of war, for turkey (Byzantium) king and others I save it for later.

Century I, Quatrain 76
The man will be called by a barbaric name that three sisters will receive from destiny. He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds, more than any other man will have fame and renown.

Century IX Quatrain 50
Mendosus will soon come to his high realm, Putting behind a little the Lorrainers:
The pale red one, the male in the interregnum, The fearful youth and Barbaric terror.

Century II Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance, Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

In this three Quatrains Nostradamus reveals what revelation says, “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,” (Rev 20:2). In other word his name is Satan which translates to adversary. Here Nostradamus wrote the name Mendosus in Latin to say faulty one, to show the first sin and Mabus, and between these two names, we see the three missing alphabet and it nos in French meaning our and rearranging mendoses and taking of the two extra word we use for nos or our will give us dusman which translate to adversary or Satan as exactly revelation told us and together it could be bizim dusman, a well known turkey name meaning our adversary, and in (Centurie I, Quatrain 76) Nostradamus added he is going to be known by the European a man with barbaric name, what is more barbaric name than Satan, one most important clue Nostradamus gave us here, after he told us his future of the fierce countenance [Dan 8:23], he told us how he is going to be chosen to be president although He is going to be Despised [Daniel 11:21] and that is through an interregnum, probably through the death of the president considered as natural cause. And after he rises up from the dead he will un dug the law out of an old tomb for those who believe him as a god, Century VIII Quatrain 66, and an inscription D.M. Meaning Dusman will be found to show the ancient people knew him.

The other important man in the war is Arles or maybe the duke and probably be refers to Arial Sharon the former prime minister of Israel, as the foolish shepherd [Zech 11:15]that is if he become well again from his permanent vegetative state with only half of his body paralyzed as written. Please be cautious, this is just a gut feeling I got, I wrote it so you may read and study it more, but I did not mean it for sure, any who, an old respected Israel citizen with right eye and arm paralyzed with stroke, call him Ad-Dajjal, if you like, will facilitate a treaty to be signed through Egypt and Arabs to rebuilt the temple which will give us temporarily relief. In return he will give away the land in and around the Dead Sea which will later cripple the world economy when they take out of it Diana’s (devil's)gold and silver, as written in Ezekiel and here, Century IX Quatrain 12, please read Ezra, the sound, to understand about Diana’s gold and silver more.

The other top Antichrist is, Saturn, the seventh beast, is in Egypt, who do all the miracle in the war, unfortunately for Israel and westerns they are fighting hard to keep the Arabs getting nuke weapons, however the sky was seen to bee free of weapons and rockets when he strike, Century II, Quatrain 91, how-else they would depend on him and follow him, if they already got nukes and start negotiations within their power? By the way Currently I am trying to find the current Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak eldest son birthday is,please post it so that we can check it, because he is already here.

The other important thing I want to say at this time is, I saw incorrect translation on both Century X Quatrain 72 and Century 1, Quatrain 69, A mile-wide mountain already came, this is about the sixths , and the eighth heads or [Rev 17:11]beasts. Bear in mind, The heads are mountains [Rev 17:9], and thus he is a mountain and he is also called an Abaddon [Rev 9:11], which translates as a destroyer thus collectively called destroyer mountain, “Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain” [Jeremiah 51:25]. And a burnt mountain refers to the same great mountain burning with fire in the second trumpets. Before refers this reigns as a Mars, king of war, after few years in turkey then after refers after he come out of the tomb ,Century VII Quatrain 24 in Dubai, the maritime city, until the fifth angel poured out his vial as written Century 2, Number 53.

edit on 4-10-2010 by joeb19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by joeb19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Whoever he is, he has the ability to fool everybody. It means he's seemingly a peaceful guy, but he "suddenly" turns. No one this day can fit that description, it's hard, but I have a certain suspicion that he might come from a certain place with a certain religion, that seemingly pro west.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
In my opinion the third antichrist enterred the scene in July(20th) 1999(as Nostradamus wrote in plain) when the Chinese Communist Party started their persecution of Falun Gong in China.

Falun Gong is a spiritual practice of body and mind and is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

Who orderred the persecution of Falun Gong?

Jiang Zemin - the former president of China is the third antichrist.

This is the battle of good vs evil that is prophesied in all the old texts.

How long will the persecution(battle) last?

Nostradamus says "twenty and seven years":

C8 Q77
The third anti-christ very soon annihilated
Twenty and seven years his bloody war will last
The heretics are dead, captives, exiled
Blood soaked human bodies, water and reddened
icy rain covering the entire earth.

So expect something big on 2019-07-20 and then again on 2026-07-20 after the seven years of suffering for the lucky survivors.

It is said among Falun Dafa practitioners, if you want to make it through the endtimes, remember:

Recite "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good", whenever you have a chance or run into trouble. The power of good is superior.

PS: www.clearwisdom.net...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I found an article about an indian and his blue turban.

HOSHIARPUR: Next time you spot the Prime Minister sporting a bright, colourful turban in place of his trademark blue, don't start speculating about any change in his taste. Its roots are simple: a gift from a fellow Sikh on the other side of the Pacific. Meet Sikh NRI Bicky Singh, commissioner on California 1-Commission of Lt Governor of California, who has a passion for collecting and wearing bright-coloured and patterned turbans. Read more: Will PM change his blue turban? - The Times of India timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

And then we have this list we know about that blue turban guy.

Who is the man with blue turban as Nostradamus states will rule the world ? In his famous book of prophecies Nostradamus states:-
1. A man with blue turban (SIKH?)and black long curly beard will put the world to terror (would be hated and loved both equally.)
2. He shall arrive from the skies with all the power under his feat as he had in heavens.
3. He shall make one world government.
4. Not known to the world for more then 500 yrs will give the world a great light. [ (Through his teachings?) Guru Nanak? who appeared in 1469 Ad] and the people would be most contented.
5. He shall make Thursday his holiday, [Again Sikhs ? as Guru Nanak appeared ( or born) was Thursday].
6. Nostradamus describes the war with the man in blue turban in the land of five to one. (Punjab in India? Land of five rivers.
7. Sun on the East and Saturn on the West during the war war indicates what ?
8. Easterners shall overcome the western resistance. Who ? the same as above ?
9. Long awaited shall never return to Europe (Christ?), but shall appear in East. Who the same as above?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I will know who the anti christ is when someone starts forcing their mark on people,so that they can buy sell and trade.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

And you have to remember,"their will be many anti christs,many decievers. But you will know the true lord when he comes from the sky."

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I know something about a man with blue curly hair but that man with blue curly hair is absolutely not visible in this dimension at the moment, onlyfor people with their third eye open at a high level.

In my opinion he is the Son of Man.

A Young Practitioner's Story

(Clearwisdom.net) When I was in the second grade, my mother told me about Falun Gong. I firmly believed what mother told me and withdrew from the Young Pioneers. I said resolutely, "Mother, I believe."

After I learned about Falun Gong, I had a dream where I saw a gigantic Buddha with blue curly hair, wearing a yellow kasaya. He was standing on a lotus flower and had a golden Falun. He gave me a golden key. The following day, I told my mother about the dream and she was very surprised. At the time, I had only listened to a few paragraphs of the Fa read by my mother. When I grew older, I went with her to distribute some information materials about Falun Dafa. At the time, I was young and had a very pure heart, so there were no problems with the distribution, and I was eager to do it. Sometimes, I would tell my friends facts about Falun Gong and the persecution, and tried to persuade them to withdraw from the Young Pioneers. After returning home, I would give the names of those who wanted to withdraw to my mother. When I was in the third grade, my academic ranking in class jumped from 31st to 10th on the final exam. When the teacher called my name, my classmates were surprised. I was both startled and delighted. From that time on, I have always had good grades.

If you want to know the details about Falun Dafa, feel free to PM me.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

This sounds like ISIS to me.

Things keep going like they are.

I say the 'end' days are possibly near.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
>>
Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.
>>

Ah....if you make such claims then please CITE where exactly Nostradamus said this.

I don't remember reading ANY of this since Nostradamus was not exactly "good" naming specific countries. There is no quatrain to my knowledge like the above.

Pretty much all his "predictions" were extremely vague and can be interpreted in 100x ways...and uhm, what happened in "1999" where before the new millennium millions of people were afraid a big apocalypse will come "because Nostradamus predicted it".

I can tell you what happened in 1999: NOTHING HAPPENED.

Nostradamus, as far as I recall, was "employed" by some female king/emperor back at the time as being their private astrologer.....to be honest it looks to me he just wrote gibberish which can be interpreted however you want it to keep his job. He avoided to be specific because otherwise it would've become clear there is nothing to his "predictions".
edit on 1/20/2015 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Let's think this through guys. UN seems like a good place for such a figure to rise to power, let's admit it is Brilliant

Why
The UN has been lacking in power and has been kept on a leash by the US and EU. The UN is meant to be the force that keeps the peace in the world and it rarely happens if it is not beneficial to some party/country.

So Why not UN? A man shows up to speak of peace and spread the message of hope for mankind, he quickly raises to the seat of power within UN. He or She can then begin recruiting nations within UN to join and help the cause of his or her's False Peace.

The Anti-Christ of this time will have power beyond the other two, Bonaparte was a masterful soldier, an unequaled grand tactician and a superb administrator. Hitler was a brilliant speaker, and his eyes had a peculiar power over people.So I think the new one will have the hypnotic voice and eyes of Hitler to sway not just crowds but entire nations. If he begins war I'm pretty sure that he or she would surpass Bonaparte and all the histories most brilliant strategists.

What happens in the end? Well! Like with any Anti-Christ he or she will be killed off after fore filling their masters orders.

To be the Anti-Christ would be a self delusion thinking they have a good deal going with the Adversary.

Look what happened to the other two

Lucifer, Satan, The Powers That Be will also find a way to bone you
So why sign up with their plan in the first place?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
>>
>>

People miss read "born" it could mean many things, born could mean as in born literally or born spiritually. Kind of like a new born Christian or a new born Muslim via the route of finding god/spirituality.

Nostradamus never put things simply, he always coded meanings to avoid prosecutions of the Catholic Church. As specially during those times! You know the whole witch trials, burnings of scientists etc.

Odd times those were

Either way, we can only conclude simulations and theories. Because we will never know what Nostradamus really meant for we do not know what he used to code his quatrains.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jazzyguy
Whoever he is, he has the ability to fool everybody. It means he's seemingly a peaceful guy, but he "suddenly" turns. No one this day can fit that description, it's hard, but I have a certain suspicion that he might come from a certain place with a certain religion, that seemingly pro west.

I just thought of something evil
, can you picture if this guy or girl becomes half Christian and half Muslim religiously oriented wise.

That is a deadly mix!

Good God! The horror would be real!

So basically someone who seems peaceful, quiet spiritual and has the mind of an Evil Genius that you would not wish upon yourself to have as an enemy?

Is that what you mean?

edit on 29-1-2015 by ViciLaw because: Words give meaning and meaning gives understanding!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Its Putin

Putin is the 3rd anti-christ...time will tell

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Nostradamus' 3rd anti-christ.
its also known from other quatrains that the 3rd AC would be associated with "MABUS" .... whether thats a name or an anagram of something or are the letters of his 10 nation 'kingdom' that will be developed... who knows.
the king of persia & the king of terror who bring armies and war and attack the new city...where the sky burns at 45 degrees are different persons fom the Blue Turban person =MABUS = 3rd A.C.

Lets rephrase the argument, so that it surrounds the most important event in human history, the beginning of the higher dimensions encompassing our own dimension. Often referred to as the "eschaton".

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

M - Mily Way Galaxy, scaled down 100 Powers
A - Aquarius (the next astrological age), scaled down 100 Powers
B - Bermuda Triangle, scaled down 100 Powers
U - State or a County in the United States, scaled down 100 Powers
S - Schuylkill River (not all of the river, but some location at or near it), scaled down 100 Powers

At this scale we now have the Antichrist in view, whats notable along the Schuylkill River, if this is the correct reference? Penns Landing, Margaret Orthodox Subway Station which is parallel, etc. When we scale down about 100 times, we approach the dimensions of a Human Being. ............... Now this comet would have to be some great sign connected to the end. We can just say that this is when the "Great Tribulation of 42 Days Begins":

Century 8, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Naphtali, Manasseh and Ephraim are 3 of the 4 Separatist Inheritors*, excluding Judah (Exodus 34:2) ... if they are taken away, then Revelation's statements about Judah are true since it is the only Tribe entering into the Judgement (Rev. 5:5). ............ 27 Years may not be the age of a person, 2015 - 27 = 1988 ... I believe this was the year some dimensional event occurred, mirroring the 12/21/2012 Solstice. So if the "Great Tribulation" begins in 2015, and Genetic Dan and Aaron are slain because they are threats to humanity, then this will satisfy the description of what Nostradamus is talking about.

Quatrain 97 Century 6
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When the one will want Normans to make proof.

Book of Daniel Figures 1335 - 1290 = 45. "42 Days of the Great Tribulation + 3 Days of Darkness = 45". Generally these figures deal with heavenly salvation, but Nostradamus says, this period marks the appearance of Star Wormwood for the 150 days, if so, then what happens before for 45 days is simply precursor events. .......................... There's a suicide campaign raging with mankind at present, if the current rates of murder and death continue at its present pace, most of the brown skinned races on the planet will be extinct in less then a century. What we're seeing is only escalating, and what we are also seeing is not setting a precedence, the Great Tribulation is not dangerous to the potential, and it is not marked by destruction. Spiritual destruction and physical destruction are two different things, we don't have long now to tolerate the problem until we can better understand the difference.
edit on 16-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
#... loss for words... who is your mother? She must be proud, I put people on a headtrip all the time, but this would be one of the first times in a long time that im experiencing this trip... i dont have enough drugs for this #...a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join