It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus' 3rd Anti Christ looming on the horizon..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Next is the problem of "Greater Arabia". Nostradamus would not have used such a term ...

in his era, the terminology was different...
"Greater Arabia" = "Eurasia" (of todays language)

see this map;

www.takeoverworld.info...
to understand what nostradamus was meaning in his eras language

for fuller explaination; www.wanttoknow.info...

in an earlier post StUdio explained the 'king of terror' nor the 'king of Persia'
should be confused or equated with the 'blue turban' person...
who is Nostradamus' 3rd anti-christ aspect (i have 2 earlier posts on the page #3 scroll down)

thanks

[edit on 1-1-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
take the wording from Nostradamus:

Out of the country of Greater Arabia shall be born
a strong master of Mohammed.

He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban
He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

the Blue Turban person will be born in the middle east/Arabian peninsula?
~~the seer does not say the blue turban person ( ? future MABUS/ anti-christ) enters Europe as a political leader or a warrior to conquer Europe ~

but the seer does say the blue turban person is a 'strong master of Mohammed'....
probably making the blue turban person an "Ayatollah" in religious stature,
as for him being the 'terror of mankind'... i'd venture to guess that the blue turban person is of the Wahabbi sect of radically strict Mohammedism.

from what i read/understand,
the future 27 year war that 'began' in 1999, 7th month....
(July by modern reckoning, but September by the old Roman annual calendar)
does not begin with the blue turban person entering Europe ,
that is a misinterpeted reading... of a military campaign or conquest on the EU.
that (a ravaged Europe) happens at the onslaught by the other mentioned King(s)...
aka; King of Terror who will bring back to the world scene the once
King-of-the-Mongols. (does he mean Attilla the Hun ?)

Hmm ..

Well, first off, Ayatollah's are Shiite. You don't have Sunni Ayatollahs I don't believe, at least I never seen one. And Wahhabism is Sunni. So you really meant like .. a Shiekh of the highest nature? I think it could very well be a Shiite Ayatollah. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Sunni, although either would fit. A Sunni would have more legitimacy in the Palestinian affairs.

(Which Zawahiiri and Bin Laden consider themselves to be Shiekhs, they even issue fatwas. To issue a fatwa is to claim to have the authority to do so elsewhise you wouldn't do so.)

As to the King of the Mongols, that was Ghengis Khan. But also, Hulagu Khan, one of his successors & generals, was tasked with invading the Islamic Caliphate that was in Iraq and Baghdad at the time, which he did so in a terrible fashion. 100,000's were slaughtered, innocents etc. So while many think that means "Big army from the East", it could also mean "Army that destroys Baghdad".

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JadePhoenix

I have read numerous books and perused numerous websites on the topic of Nostradamus and the coming of the third Anti-Christ. As most of you know, the name given by Michael N. was MABUS. In several of the pieces that I have read, the scholars have said this ALSO has a translation of "State of the World" which goes along with several theories that we have seen the demise of the family in this country, religion being taken out of schools and public places and the name God in the pledge of allegiance and off of our currency.

Although I do believe that there will be and actual person who will be the third Anti-Christ, who inevitably and eventually, rises to power, and has control over many people thru his words which lie and deceive the masses, similar to the cunning of the devil himself, I do believe that maybe Nostradamus was also trying to warn us about the loss of God in our daily lives. Nostradamus could have made a very careful choice of this word MABUS (which perhaps may have a duplicitious meaning) both to warn us about how we live our lives, as well as giving us some insight as to WHO this person is.

Could MABUS possibly be OBAMA?
His words stir the masses. He has a Muslim background and lived in Kenya. He has a shady background with shady characters including a domestic Terrorist (William Ayers) who bombed the Pentagon and other federal buildings...he associates with "CHURCHES" whose pastors teach hate and racism....he has links to Louis Farrakhan, the Leader of the Nation of Islam (see Black Panthers) and it is a fact that Obama and Jeremiah Wright helped organize the million Man march for the Nation of Islam in 1995. If elected President, could Obama help destroy our nation from within? The EU has appointed a Islamic leader from Turkey.
Furthermore, he wants to negotiate with rogue nations. In Michael N's predictions, this leader will initially unite many nations, through his suave and cunning, but eventually it is this unification that sets the stage for the eventual demise

This may be a bit of a stretch, but nothing is beyond the realm of possibility

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by D3xTruCt

i also think it is obama who will bring chaos to our world. i was looking this up and yes it is possible that he can screw us over.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

A major nuclear confrontation will occur in the Middle East. The
aggressor will have broken a promise not to use nuclear weapons
in warfare. Naval fleets kept in the area by other powers will be
scattered in ruins from the violence of the blast.
Radioactive fallout and its effect on people, animals, and
weather, and erupting volcanoes will turn the water of that part
of the ocean a muddy red color. Because of this bodies will
appear to float in blood. Because of the blasts and earth changes,
rivers will change their course, and political boundary lines
based on them will be redrawn.
The U.S. will have a Democratic president at the time. He will
get involved with the conflict as a way of trying to stimulate the
economy from a depression.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What is the EU leader from Turkey's name?

When the Antichrist is taking over Europe, nuclear weapons will
wreak havoc like lighting strikes, and from them a "milky rain"
will occur. Weapons currently beyond our imagination will
wreak unparalleled devastation. Corpses will litter the landscape.
The very earth will "cry out in pain". The Antichrist will be so
terrible, horrible, and powerful that the rightful rulers of
countries will be utterly terrified and will not do anything to stop
his ravages. Entire dynasties will be wiped out.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The Antichrist is the power behind the scenes, pulling the strings,
and has not yet made his move to reveal himself. He is like a
spider waiting for his time, taking advantage of the world
situation to make his move.

When his time comes he will take advantage of the political
situation in a country to rise to power. It will not matter that he is
not a native of the country. He will take advantage of loopholes
and contrive positions.

Now, that sounds like Obama. But, the AC is not likely Obama because the the third AC goes on conquests taking over Europe etc. The US is impartial at first. Obama would have to be a leader in the European Union? It seems the source of power begins in/with the EU:

While the Antichrist is in the process of taking over Europe, he
will back the Nazi Party in Germany. The current popularity of
Nazism among the youth of Germany will lay the groundwork
for this. Eventually Switzerland will become alarmed and break
its centuries-old tradition of neutrality, taking the side against the
Antichrist and actively fighting.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think this is a very interesting topic here.. it seems to be very interesting if the anti christ is already amongst us. But with most of nostradamus predications people usually don't figure out or understand the predication until after the fact.

But it would be very interesting to see who, what and when this next anti christ will appear and start what they are supposed to.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Nosterdamus nails down the NWO though .. hard to mistake this quatrain for anything else:

During the time of the Antichrist a secretive, conspiratorial cabal
are "pulling the strings" behind the scenes to manipulate world
politics and economies for personal gain. These master
puppeteers operate figureheads in many countries, governments,
and the major world capitals. They are united but are very clever
in disguising their influence. They hold positions that appear to
be relatively minor, like advisors and under-secretaries and such,
but are key positions of their power.
In the daytime they appear to be good, loyal, model citizens
working for the same goals their governments are supposedly
working for, but behind the scenes they band together and pool
their information and contacts to work for their own ends. They
do not appear to have any political power but they really have a
firm grip on world affairs, like sharp teeth sunk into everything.
This secret organization has been in existence for several
generations. Their existence is hinted in the family histories of
the banking powers and money centers of the world. Only the
families involved are aware. The cabal of leaders has been very
slowly but surely building up a worldwide network of power,
because they want to take over but stay behind the scenes.
At first when the Antichrist comes along the leaders of the Cabal
regard him as a new, dynamic, youthful leader from the Middle
East they can use to unite the area and reign it into their realm of
control. But the Antichrist ends up turning the tables on them.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Now this is sounding more like Obama again:

The Antichrist will develop a systematic philosophy based on
Marx and Engels that takes advantage of the elements related to
the complete control of a population. Russia and China will be
vulnerable to the philosophy because of the past receptivity to
Communism. The Antichrist will use his philosophy as a way of
conquering the entire Asian continent before setting out to take
over the rest of the world. His philosophies will be propagated
through manipulations of the different institutions of political
power.

The Antichrist will corrupt the religion of Christianity with the
intent of destroying it, but also distort the beliefs of Islam. He
will disguise his agenda of conquest as a way of life and a
replacement for religion.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

For who don't know me or didn't read anything about my threads in BTS or ATS I am a psychic that post predictions, some readers prefer to name it prophecies, for the modern times, that will be accomplished in our epoch.

About the discussion fo the Third Antichrist, predicted by Mitchel of Nostradamus, to come in the begining of the third millenium, the same that was announced by the comet that was visible all arround the world at the end of 1999, the same that was also predicted by Nostradamus to come in the seventh month of that year, I can say:

Actually there are two ways to talk about the Antichrist:

- As a an archetype of evil that of course is against Christ and the realm of God , and never dies, since he is able to live many lives from one reincarnation to other,

or

- As the world leader that is going to fight the great battle of Armageddon against Christ, when he return to take his place as king of the world. This second comming of the Messiah is also predicted by an astronomical event that was precisely the SuperNova explosion of april 2007.

If you want to know more about what I can say about these two ways to focuse this business pls visit my following threads:

The third AntiChrist of Nostradamus is not a person but a so powerful Evil force www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

M.A.B.U.S.: The Third AntiChrist predicted by Nostradamus is... Hugo Chavez!!!!! www.belowtopsecret.com...

Now if your interest is to know what is going to happen with the WWIII that this personage is planning to start, pls read my threads:

The Third world War?(2008-2012)/
www.belowtopsecret.com...

and

Surprising military attack in Asia, something unimaginable will occur: end of 2007 or 2008/
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for your atention,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/13/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hi ashleyd, i need to talk to you if you don't mind, about the same subject. how can i contact you? i believe you will be very interested in stuff i'll show you about prophecies.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
he mentions about the persion from IRAN , the man with blue turban from the greater arabia . the true predication is Irani president will vist european country before the war starts.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
One thing is certain, the Indians arent going to take over the world any time soon. I cant say much else about the blue turban, its giving me the run around, I cant pinpoint the significance.

This whole thing feels like theres one giant piece missing that is about to come on to the scene, if we are patient, that will start tying up these loose ends.

One thing that kills understanding within Prophecy is to try to take it as litterally as one can. Plus you should always look for clearer understandings of inturpetation of such quatrains as they do varry according to understandings and translations. So if you are not relying on your own translations, you might look of others.

However if you are looking for a litteral translation the "Man who saw tomorrow" already pointed out that the Iran leader within a given time entered europ sporting a blue turbin.

Although they misquoted the "1999" quatrain and dated the war around it, doesn't mean the documentary was bad in its totality. If you watch the end you'd be sprized at how well it shapped up to these days.

See 7:15.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Google Video Link

This is another video and although again they based the origin date wrong, the infomation is still really good. I especially like starting at 1:14;00 or so, but the full video is worth a watch.

Google Video Link

this is another one I just found and have yet to check out but I included it on this post.

We must compair all inturpetations and contrast, and reason.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

This perfectly describes the alliance between cheney and the nazi pope. allah and god are the same god but lies are spread by the false christians running around speaking in ignorant tongues spewing from their unholy mouths. Palin will be president within a year and the real antichrist will strengthen his command over the puppet strings spewing fire down from the sky wiping out everything those who haven't fallen into their dtv mind control hold dear. judgement day is almost here, the false christians are everywhere. they are rising up to vote en-masse as satan's dogs rally their flocks behind this souless zombie lady from the north pole. the mongol empire has awaken from its slumber, soon the paraOlympics will pass and those who have fallen under satan's control will be marching to the ultimate battle when armies from east and west meet head on in the land god set aside for the noah to rejuvenate, but whose arrogant masters have now stripped bare. the enforcers of order in the garden are no where to be found. God's anger is building to a boil; the beloved turan and persion lion shot for false profit...the angels are readying god's flute, drawing satan's dogs from all corners...the few believers that are left know what's about to come, the perfect dream match made in heaven in which no one is left standing. the eve of armageddon is nigh, houston we have a problem this weekend...this confusing quatrain is approaching the last subway station.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Oh that's nice, he basically plagiarized the Bible.

What a prophet!! lol

[edit on 10-9-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Whomever the antichrist is or will be has to first die then rise from the dead(scriptures) which will appear as a "miracle". I recently read a thread on ATS that describes a device the aliens have called a flash gun that can make a person appear dead as far as vital signs,then can bring him back to life. In addition it stated that while the person is out the aliens are able to insert themselves into him. This,to me,sounds exactly how the antichrist will insert himself into a seemingly peaceful leader (also scriptures) then rise to power through him. I believe there are malevolent aliens that will help the antichrist in his quest for power.He most likely will appear as the peacemaker when the Gog/Magog (Russia/Iran) war occurs.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join