It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! The visions have stopped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi, my first visit, be gentle.
I have had a few paranormal experiences over the years but, this summer I discovered that by closing my eyes and 'looking' I got some images. I then realised that the things I was seeing were actual events that occured after I had seen them. The images were crystal clear and I was thrilled to have them. However, September 4th was the last image and although I try every night, for some reason I seem to have lost the ability. Can anyone relate to my experience and explain why it has stopped and hopefully advise me on having more. I remain focused and still the mind, but nothing is happening. I hope I've done this right. Would my experiences be classed as remote viewing?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ashflash

You haven't explained what kinds of visions you got, only that you were getting them.

Maybe you were supposed to do something with the visions you got, and since you didn't, they have stopped.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ash, typically, such things come and go. I have had many dreams that have come true. However, I don't have them on a nightly basis.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The first image was a scenic view, it lasted about two seconds, but its sudden appearance made me jump. The second I was standing across a street watching a building on fire. I can't emphasise how much detail I saw. Next morning the news said a British woman had been killed in a hotel fire in France. I just thought 'coincidence' I saw an image of New York at twighlight, when I turned on the T.V next day, I saw the exact image. Then I saw a low flying plane and got a bit flustered as I thought terrorist atack and I was so freaked I made my self switch off. However within a couple of days I read about a plane crashing into a gas station and I just felt, maybe I shouldn't have 'swithched off'. A young woman was missing and I was thinking about her and I saw a train, just a flash, I didn't understand the meaning, but the poor lady was discovered having been hit by a train. Then I was under water and saw a shark, we then got news of possible great whites of our coast, which is uncommon. I don't know how I am supposed to respond to these images as while they are clear, I couldn't give a location detail, time, date etc.
I've seen more than described but I don't want to bore anyone. So, can someone tell me if this is clairvoyance or remote viewing and what is the difference between them. Thankyou for your interest.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hey.. just listen and feel. it takes time to understand how to use your gift. have patience and faith.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You are better off without having visions.
Hold on to your sanity, not disturbing imagery.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My guess is your own observation "chased" them away.
Or, to put it more accurately: because you became aware of what they were, you began observing the 'mechanism' (your mind) at work, so to speak - and that's precisely what prevents the 'mechanism' from working. The mind starts observing itself, instead of being open.

I wish I could explain better, but today is really not my day...

Maybe tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
welcome to the world of being known as a mentally ill person.. lol give it time , i bet you 10 dollars some person is going to say your mentally ill with a disease they pull out of there ass.

okie. yea i know this will sound annoying but really, give it time, your gift will come back. not if you were meant for it, we both know you were meant for it because.. you got it in the first place. but it WILL come back and probably more powerfuler than before. who knows you may be the next fortone teeller of our time... even though our time is running out..

anyways, give it time. maybe look to god more.. i know that may sound stupid in a way. but just try it. or maybe you would think that this being a bribe from god to look to him more.. he wouldn't do that... soo i don't know... but don't feel bad about being temporareily cut off from seeing things. (TEMPORARILY)!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
3 Years ago I had my last O.B.E in the Hall of records, I made a stupid comment and got kicked out...never to return

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
lol lost it, wahts so good about uncomfortable being paralysed while your spirit gets back into your body that it was to late to return to ( soz spirit im not taking shots at you) hehe quiet a wierd conversation

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You cant try too hard to have visions. Just relax and go about life normally. You hear about psychics and mediums working for policeand stuff like that, but they got started somewhere and don't always recieve visions "on demand".

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe you should have done somthing? They were wanting you to save lives you know be a hero tell us if you get more next time do somthing. Please lives could have been saved.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You can't control your sub conciousness as much that you would want to, but you can re-enter a state. Example, Being asleep an dreaming I find myself with a beautiful girl (not likely to happen in this way ever) and she strips for me and does everything with me and the a phone ringing wakes me up, darn mad the phone woke me but I got back in bed and had almost forgot the dream but I felt she wanted me back again so I went back to sleep thinking about her, lol I was there again. Life goes on you know and even if this sort of dream arrouses you you don't have to dream this every day/night theres more to life besides one dream.

What you want is almost like it but your being influenced by some outside force (like I was with a phone ringing) but it is not waking you because your not asleep. OK restep a few for a minute. Suppose you were asleep, a radio, a television, or you heard people talking even if your not at home and in a room or public place, the surroundings are input for your mind, so now when you return home or wake up your sub-concious has this embedded into it and wants to return to it and maybe by some inner thought it reacts with the sub-concious and presto your then seeing what you heard. Events like this plaque mankind from their early teen year into manhood they have aboritional behavior taking place within their minds. No this is not being crazy or mentally ill but due to the sub-concious your being guided to the extent of visions that you don't know why your seeing things.

Its really not healthy to push the envelope, I mean take care of yourself maybe your mind has become adapted to revert to a dream state and it takes time for you to recall your dreams but if you can't this is the key to why you were reacting as you did. Now study itself closely, don't lurk on a single issue, don't force the key to turn of a doorway that is not there then when you reach a doorway with a key you know what to do. Don't do the things in your sleep like sleep walking, this is bad for anyone to sleep walk. If you must do something during your sleep then, wakeup (forget what your dreaming you may can return later-on) thats the second key, I tell you this because a comatose person can't wakeup and it seems your dropping out into a state of uncontrolled events.

This is a serious matter if you can't wakeup. My mother has diabetes and she goes into a coma every now and then thinks she is a little girl and no one can understand what she is saying as its all mumbles and missing vowels, everything is wrong. To get her back cost $600.00 (20 mile trip two ways is 40 miles) once for a ambulance (costs more to stay at the hospital overnight) to come then administered glucose becasue her blood sugar level dropped to 45 (her lowest it has ever been almost a no return) and that was serious so they rushed her to the hospital, the next day we brought her home. Two other times this has happened and she did not have to go to the hospital (better have insurance to cover ambulance visits wherever you are) because we were here with her when she took to coma.

This thing gets expensive so you better hope you wakeup cause we couldn't wake her regardless how long we would have tried, its best to phone a ER and get them to check the blood and if necessary start a drip and if further needed take to the hospital. Now that you know theres medical reasons some things take a liking to you might get your blood checked to see if you are either hypoglycemic or diabetic. These two situations could be fooling your sub-concious seriously and you need medical help, just don't come on with the story like you did here and your OK with them just checking your blood sugar and do whatever your doctor suggests, Don't tell the story to them, understand.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

The harder you try the less you can see

If you just let it happen, then it'll come.

Like a magic eye picture?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

On Science Fiction tonight in case you missed it try searching Sci Fi in your area for a new time schedule. I have had this problem but it never fails to surprise me, Gets to real time but the talking of it slows down present time, unusual feeling so watch out for talking to someone that it is going to happen to and see what I mean as time slows down your seeing everything in slow motion then days later the event happens. I mean when I experienced this I told a parent and grandparent their child was going to shoot themself which happened, when I circled them standing in the room chatting with each other to talk this time everything was in slow motion until I stopped at the doorway and said, well make sure you watch her real close. They were stunned. Before the first event I was in the hospital with my step grandfather, I told him that he better come back home soon, they had taken his nitro from him, as we left I told my mother he's going to die, he died the next day. Before the next event, and before the first event I told my cousin that he shouldn't move to Tennessee cause his mother needed him and he should stay ther, now she has diabetees, and is in the hospital and can't breathe. Next event was my aunt, I told my mother my aunt was real sick, she said shes OK I just talked to her, later that night we got a call from her boyfriend & he said that he was at the hospital with her. Before the first event I was in the hospital with my mothers father, my grandfather, I fell asleep on the floor, when I heard the nurse come in the room saying we could go in now I lifted my left hand above my forehead & picked myself straight up off the floor without bending my body, the people in the waiting room gasped with a scary sound & I walked into the ER where they had tubes running into his mouth which looked to me like Elmers Glue going in his mouth, upon leaving I told my parents that we should not return home cause he was going to die soon so they said OK finally after I insisted a few times and we went to McDonalds and eat then we returned & was told he had just passed away, at least they got to talk to him before they ate. I have had this problem a long while, my first problem occured when I had a bad dream my dog would get run over, Skippy was going with me to cross the street so we would go fishing then he darted out in front of a eighteen wheeler and was hit and died, I was not even ten years old yet. This thing about slowing of time makes we scared of what to expect next, seems that so much is occuring that I may be having a drift into another realm, suppose no one hears me when I am telling them its going to happen, can I return like I did before & time goes from slow motion to normal again, what if time just stops & I am left with being the only thing with motion what would this mean, is it a event I must take part in to stop or to make less possible, how would I know if nothing leads up to it. Events have a strange way of affecting the sub consiousness, with some real understanding why we see things & speak things is our conciousness trying to interpret what we see & hear. Often we experience these things when we are wide awake, more often when we are asleep. My left eye is trying to tell me something, maybe a different purpose.

FINAL DESTINATION 2 - Charter Cable
CATEGORY Horror, Suspense

SYNOPSIS Death returns to claim the lives of those who did not die in a horrible highway calamity as they were meant to do. All of the victums were survivors of a airplane crash. Death marked them on a death list to die later.

DETAILS February 16th 6:00 PM (120Mins.)
Language: English

STARRING Ali Larter, A.J. Cook, Michael Landes, Terrence (T.C.) Carson, Jonathan Cherry, Keegan Connor Tracy, Sarah Carter, Lynda

Boyd, David Paetkau, Justina Machado, James N. Kirk, Tony Todd
RATINGS & WARNINGS R TV-14

[edit on 16-2-2008 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Best thing to do besides just being and waiting for it to come back is to try to shift your consciousness frm your head to your heart area. Before doing so, just contemplate on Love of all, yourself, others, and everything that exists and in raising your vibratory rate of Love, bring your consciousness down through your neck, then top of the chest, then heart area to the source of where you feel Love for all things. If you keep this up daily for a few weeks, you will be able to open the "window of seeing" at any time you wish and can keep it open as long as you wish. It's called the eye of the soul

Don't listen to anyone who calls you crazy either. There is more going on inside than there is outside of you...and those calling you crazy are those who have no internal life what-so-ever...they're simply sleep walking through life.

top topics

join