It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion heard at Bhutto rally (Bhutto Killed)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hey i jest based this on what ATS said. Because Bhutto's husband made up the gunshot story, but there were no gunshot wounds....... so if you think about it
it might make sense
get it?????????

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just a quick contribution... as I remember someone asking what type of SUV Bhutto was in that day... (could have been another thread)

I think I may have found it: The Toyota Landcruiser FZJ-80 or commonly known in the states as the FJ-80

I'm not sure if they make an armored version... but these babies see alot of action in that part of the globe. Hope this helps,

The Telemetry

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Bhutto broke her agreement with the CIA, she wanted to talk with the Islamists

According to the manar newspaper the CIA in coordination with Musharraf’s ISI [International Services Intelligence (ISI) of Pakistan] are behind the assassination of Benazir Bhutto.

Musharraf briefed the Americans that Bhutto contacted the Islamic movement in Pakistan to reach an agreement for reconciliation leading to future stability of the country and breaking Pakistan link with American war-on -terror.

This explanation seems logical, few days ago two British diplomats were expelled from Afghanistan for conducting talks with the Taliban [check out this link also, very funny and true said about the Americans:

The Americans have a way of painting this black and white,……For them it’s like a cowboy film - you’re either a good guy or a bad guy.]

Remember when Karzai told the CNN that he was being held back from serious peace negotiations by the US?, Bhutto was convinced that Bin Laden is dead [watch Al-Jazeera video], so there is no need for the US fake so called “war-o-terror”.

Maloy Krishna Dhar [author of Fulcrum of Evil ISI - CIA - Al Qaeda Nexus], in his article agrees with this conclusion.

www.roadstoiraq.com...

Anglo-American Ambitions behind the Assassination of Benazir Bhutto and the Destabilization of Pakistan

www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 31-12-2007 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Anyone notice the flash of light - was this a weapon of some sort - sound or laser?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join