It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion heard at Bhutto rally (Bhutto Killed)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LiamStemrad

And just what is it about my post that shows hatred for the USA? No LS, It's because of my love for my country that I wish for it's government to stop fomenting evil around the world. Evil that I have no doubt will come back to bite us again. And if you think all this is being done 'for our own good' you are naive in the extreme. These people are globalists and could give a flip less about you and yours. Are you really a patriot, or just another lemming? Have a good eternity anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well well, first it’s a bullet to the spinal cord, then shrapnel and now a sunroof lever to the head? There is some serious water muddying going on here. It has intelligence agency production written all over it. Here’s a recent article that seems to think BB was a plan B that turned out to be unnecessary.
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Claims to be video of the gunmen

Is this the gunmen or Bhutto's security? I haven't had time to view this in detail.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The chaos continues, now a spokesman for the Taliban leader in Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud, denies involvement in the assasination of Bhutto and points the finger at Pakistani intelligence:

Pro-Taliban militants deny hand in Bhutto's killing

'The government is trying to defame the tribesmen,' Maulvi Omar, a spokesman for the militants, told the BBC's Urdu Service by telephone from an undisclosed location.

'Benazir Bhutto's murder is a political matter, and there is a very strong possibility that the (country's) intelligence agencies were behind the attack.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
so are some of you seriously trying to postulate that no bodies of murder victims are held in autopsy after 24 hours due to the religious laws of their faith? I don't think so. There are exceptions, this being an obvious one.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The ISI and the CIA are a tight knit organization.

Now let me see who benefits if Mushareff is in power???

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Leyla

Yes, first the one to blame was Musharaf but then Musharaf blamed on Al-qaida, still they have not taken the blame.

It seems that Al-qaida sole purpose is to take the blame for about everything that goes wrong in Islamic countries.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You're right Marge. Al-Qaida is really just misunderstood. They are truly the victims rather than the perpetrators.

In my opinion your post is just silly.

Becker

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Whatever, whatever, the death of Mrs. Bhutto has the government of Musharaf doings stamped all over.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Whatever, whatever, the death of Mrs. Bhutto has the government of Musharaf doings stamped all over.

I will wait till I have more information till I say if the Musharaf administration had anything to do with the assination of Bhutto, it could have been the terrorist that assinated her...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised to find out someone inside the vehicle whacked and smashed her head in.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That is what I has been after trying to see if is any video of her during the shooting and she trying to duck back into the car.

I can only imagine that perhaps the person inside the Vehicle either took the chance to whack her in the head and claim she hit her head on the edge of the car opening or either he trying to bring her down and something when wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Baitullah Mehsud, denies involvement in the assasination of Bhutto and points the finger at Pakistani intelligence:

I was expecting this denial. That’s because I've been looking thru archives about him. There's lots of background info about him in the Google News Timeline.

You'll find that he's made several deals with the Pak gov, (lots of cash involved), where all is forgiven if the military is removed from his area. Hellmutt has an interesting thread up about the failed Waziristan Accords. Even as recently as Last month he signed a cease fire and released military hostages in exchange for removing the military from the area.

The part that's related to your post though, is where it was reported he threatened Bhutto if she returns to Pakistan. Next comes the article where he claims he did not know that was being said, and that he never said it. It was the Interior Minister who made the claim he said that. Next the Interior Minister denied he made the statement.

Then there is the October attack on Bhutto where it was reported that he was responsible. (guess who made that claim) He denied that he was responsible for that attack, and claimed he had no beef against her.

So I expected the denial of this attack. In fact, he may not have been aware of the details since in the telephone transcript he had to ask if it was his people.

Its also notable that current news reports paint him as AQ affiliated, and Taliban. It is true that they are prominent in the area. This is the same area that OBL disappeared into from Tora Bora. Its the same area that al Zawahiri was last seen 6 months ago. Its the same area that the Pak military has been bombing repeatedly from UAV's.

Yet looking back thru the old news, it seems the reality is, that while he is not pro-US or anti-AQ, or anti-Taliban, he's not really one of their rulers either. He seems to be a local (Mehsud tribe) figurehead warlord controlling a large area of Afghanistan and Pakistan of more than 30,000 people where the Taliban types are allowed to stay and play if they pay him enough. In fact, its reported that you can accomplish anything in that area only if you have his approval, which of course comes at a pri$e.

That doesn't really mean he ordered something to be done, or is even aware of the details. In all probability he didn't originate the order to kill her. It just indicates that he may have approved the travel or weapons exchange, and helped facilitate that part. That would be why he could deny involvement without breaking his oath of honesty.

So, if money is more the key to his cooperation rather than religious affiliation, it would be wise to look for who was most recently spreading money to his area of control, in an attempt to figure out who ordered it.

I have read of only one group spreading money in his territory recently. It happened in the part of Afghanistan that he helps control, without the Afghan gov's approval. They got caught at it, and kicked out of the country for it. But it didn't make big headlines, and I don't think it even got posted on ATS. The timing, combined with happening in his territory, combined with knowing that money is the only way to get him to do something leads me to wonder. Not that there is a smoking gun or anything, but I'll throw it out there just because nobody else is.

UN & EU officials expelled from Afghanistan.

Keep in mind of course, this link is just me speculating based on Google news.

[edit on 12/29/07 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Who was behind the assasination? Musharraf's people? Taliban?

My guess is that it will be blamed on terrorism.. but will that be the truth?

Could be anyone. Both the Islamists and Musharraf have an interest in seeing her gone. My money is on the Islamists. Musharraf is a smart man; he knows what killing Bhutto would only serve to ultimately hurt him and that no matter who killed her, he would be blamed. His interest was actually in protecting her, as twisted as that sounds.

But he didn't!
he set her up I think for his wolves or others
the nuke problem started waaay back when the naive Canucks gave nuke tech to India for their so called indura ghandi 'peace full purposes' and that galvanised the packies
and so here we are

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Money is the key in this mess in Pakistan, also how can you control the Taliban in a country that is sympathizer of the Taliban and Al-qaida.

Is obvious that they are infiltrated in the government.

Another thing the money that the Pakistani government have to play around is not other than our gift to their nation for their efforts to fight terrorism and to keep Al-qaida and the Taliban in line.

The hypocrisy and the irony.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Another thing the money that the Pakistani government have to play around is not other than our gift to their nation for their efforts to fight terrorism and to keep Al-qaida and the Taliban in line.

The hypocrisy and the irony.

True.

Very true, but lets not act like the money is only from the U.S. The E.U., U.N., Saudi, etc. all give huge amounts of money. People don't seem to be aware that China has probable given more than the U.S. Billions upon billions. See Hellmutts Gwadar thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Becker44

He is up to something- He won't allow outside help nor help from the Scotland Yard- based what I heard from CNN.

Also lastnight on the special investgation unit from CNN a certain person spoke of Musharaf playing both sides with the terrorists and allying with the US.

So who really knows what is going on overthere. By tommorrow they will be saying that Mrs. Bhutto didn't die after all that she was unconscience.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I wish they would make up their minds and decide on another big whopper
to tell us.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Bhutto's assassin. Not sure if this is circling the man in the suit or the guy behind him.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Would it be OK to coin a phrase if I may?

"The Bhutto Whack"

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

looked in the dictionary to make sure I didn't do any misspell lol:
you got me worry with that quote.:lil:

Yes it will be a good way to put it, "The Bhutto Whack" it does refer to assassination.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK, wait. I no i got this late and this reply is late
but i read that Bhutto's husband made up the gun shot story............
but what if he was in on it. Like someone makes an explosion which scares Bhutto makes her look out the sun window. But Bhutto's husband messed up the sunroof. So when she hurts herself or dies, he can get the pity vote (Because Bhutto id dead) he will win the election (if he runs). That might be a plot to get power

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join