It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion heard at Bhutto rally (Bhutto Killed)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Am I off base in this doomsday scenario?

Pakistani civil war leads to extremists seizing control of nukes
Pakistani extremists nuke Israel or smuggle nuclear material into the US and detonates it
US rushes to defend Israel/Israel defends US
Iran, who hates Israel and the US, jumps in on the side of Pakistan
India, having had their eyes on parts of Pakistan for years now, pushes into Pakistan to seize some of it
China, seeing the world distracted, attacks Taiwan
US has sworn to defend Taiwan
North Korea finally gets his chance to be more than saber rattlers and stupidly jumps in on the side of Pakistan
South Korea attacks North Korea because of North Koreas attack on us
Our European allies join in

Pakistan, China, Iran, North Korea, India

vs

US, European allies, Israel, South Korea, Taiwan

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Only time will tell...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cutwolf

Jeez...it sounds possible..Not sure about China/Taiwan(only because of Olympics coming)..add Russia and Isreal to the mix and this quite a pot to stir...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Forgot about Russia. Russia is a major Indian ally.

That leads me to believe the US would support India during India's invasion of Pakistan, but when the war ends they'd want them out, leading to another potential war immediately after the one I mentioned "ends." With India and Russia?

Theres no way nukes wouldn't fly in such a war.

As for China/Taiwain/Olympics, if the world is at war or headed towards war, the Olympics will take a backseat. Also, China could simply wait for the Olympics to end before invading Taiwan. A war like the one I mentioned would take years. Not all parties would be in at the start.

[edit on 12-28-2007 by Cutwolf]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
crywolf(great name by the way)
But Russia is also likely an Iranian ally..so I wouldn't rule out them being on that side of the equation. In a conflict(war) of the magnitude we are talking..you are right China would probabley not care..theorizing the US is broke and overextended now they would move on Taiwan.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
cutwolf,
Sorry about name confusion

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Crywolf would be much cooler, I admit.

I made this name when I was playing a computer game (Gemstone III, if anyone is familiar) about 10 years ago (when I was 11).

No idea what it's supposed to mean

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Sad part is, I've seen and heard reports from various news sorces, be it global media to independant internet forums, and there's just so many differant theories.

Shot in the neck, magic shrapnel, bomb blast, force of blast, cracked skull on sunroof lever. It's so soon, but it already looks like we're never going to actualy find out what happened. No autopsy, her husband saying one thing, offcials having a completely differant story. Charges of previous corruption, yet being toted as a leader for the people. It really makes you sit down and think.

Another loss of human life to further the goals of someone, somewhere.

The world is in a sad state, imo.

Indeed and don't forget about the ice bullet..

"Ice Bullet: BUSTED. The heat generated in the gun vaporized the bullet before it left the barrel."

Yesterday I heard on CNN that Bhutto was shot in the neck and chest. Now today I hear that she fell and hit her head on the sunroof lever..

This is getting weirder by the minute.

It would be best for the public interest that the Press pursue the facts not myths!!

[edit on 12/28/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Anyone know if we can find maps of that spot, that show of any high rise buildings or a good sniper vantage point , that are ahead of the car ?, sounds like they have an entry wound to the front of the head and a gunman behind her. And using the sunroof lever to explain it.

If there was a sniper in place , it might suggest a member of her party in the car was also involved. Somebody to 'encourage' her to wave to the crowds through the sun roof opening.

And of course, they had to have the obligatory suicide bomber Oswald fall guy type figure there, so they can blame terrorists, meanwhile the sniper walks off, job done.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this transcript the Pak gov (reportedly) released? Sorry if they did.

Its supposed to be evidence that Baitullah Mehsud was involved.

BM: Congratulations to you, were they our men?
MS: Yes they were ours.
BM: Who were they?
MS: There was Saeed, there was Bilal from Badar and Ikramullah.
BM: The three of them did it?
MS: Ikramullah and Bilal did it.
~
BM: It was a tremendous effort. They were really brave boys who killed her.
MS: Mashallah (Thank God). When I come I will give you all the details.
BM: I will wait for you. Congratulations, once again congratulations.

Related ref: BBC

[edit on 12/28/07 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ok, this is very interesting, while Islamic radical groups has been blamed with the killing . . . CNN reporter that no known radical web site has posted any connections to be the ones that order the killing.

So what is the hold up, usually the radical web site takes responsibilities right away.

So the so call phone call from an unknown location could actually be nothing more than a lie

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well now they are saying it was taliban and alqeda. me i wouldn't be suprised if it was a cia black ops hit to drum up support for us to invade pakistan montain range looking for taliban and alqeda

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
well now they are saying it was taliban and alqeda. me i wouldn't be suprised if it was a cia black ops hit to drum up support for us to invade pakistan montain range looking for taliban and alqeda

That is the one potentially positive result of this. I've been very annoyed that the Pakistani border region is a safe haven for al Qaeda and company and we can't do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
At this point, and maybe for a very long time to come, we might as well theorize that it was a contingent of reptilian shapeshifters that did this. Face it, the world is a lot better at hiding evidence than it is at figuring it out after the fact.

In the US we are led to think that the cops catch the "perp" every time, and the right person goes down for the crime. That's not true either. But prosecutors have a job, and to look like them and the cops are doing a good job, somebody has to go down for a crime. Conviction rates(US) mean success in later political ventures.

Reconstructing a crime, this or one in the inner city area of Detroit, is next to impossible. It all comes down to a best guess. Don't be fooled by one report or the other. A lot of people wanted this lady dead, and whoever did it knew the fact that this was so. They knew real blame would be hard to ever pin down.

And, sadly, the world rolls on toward the next "event".

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Ok, this is very interesting, while Islamic radical groups has been blamed with the killing . . . CNN reporter that no known radical web site has posted any connections to be the ones that order the killing.

So what is the hold up, usually the radical web site takes responsibilities right away.

So the so call phone call from an unknown location could actually be nothing more than a lie

This is true IMO.
There are posts by individuals celebrating her death, but the usual web sites don't seem to have any major proclamations, announcements accepting responsibility, or taking credit that I've seen yet.

They are also very good at getting video of their attack, and releasing that quickly. I don't see those posted either, (just stock news video). It does seem odd.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

So is not video of the actual shooting and how she fell or got hit or whatever she did after the shooting and following bombing happen?

Is video up to the time of her been shot at, but I have not seen any else after that.

Is any web site showing anything else at all?

Odd.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

There is always a fall guy just like Sept 11, 2001. Saw that the US is in
the middle of organizing a new troop surge for Afghanistan and Pakistan before Bhutto's death.

What better reason to tighten the grip in the region. Sighs... hold onto your seats folks gonna have a bumpy ride.

Something sinister is going on thats for sure..

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It's not whether we as American citizens were ever asked if we should be there or not, it's more of a question whether the rest of the world expects us there to assist and provide relief.
They always do and we're always there, even in countries that hate the US with a passion.

Besides, it looks like Al Quaeda was responsible for this assasination but of course the IslamoFascists sympathizers will be quick to point out that she died as a result of the blow to the head on the sun roof lever or what not thus making this an accident.

Looks like the MSM will repeat this over and over.

Does this make it an accidental assasination?

What happens next? Will Bhutto's family end up suing the auto maker?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

No.

Everything I've seen so far is similar to whats been posted here, with minor variations.

Nothing shows the actual shots that I can tell, they all seem to cut off just before she falls/ducks back into the vehicle, then cuts away to a couple views of the actual explosion.

I did see one that seems to show her falling, but the view was so bad that you couldn't really tell.

I should probably add the caveat that while Baitullah Mehsud is reported to have some connections to AQ, etc. I'm not aware of his group ever having a web presence.

Still, if AQ took credit as reported, you would think they would have official posts up.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

It has to be some video of the entire ordeal following the shot/duck and hit on the head if that is what really happens.

Even in countries like Pakistan people are modernized enough to have camera phones.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join